Regular

The quiet one

Minho's POV~

beep beep beep beep be-

"Ugh why do I need to be awake right now?!?" I screamed not expecting a reply. I, Choi Minho, live alone after moving out of my parents house when my ex girlfriend, Yuri, cheated on me. I should've known when she started ditching our dates and using the excuse ' I have to go study' or 'My family wants to spend time together.' Starting a new life far away from them I found a small apartment with 2 rooms,a kitchen, 1 bathroom, and a living room. I've been wanting a roommate to occupy the other bedroom so we can split the rent or have some company atleast because honestly it's boring being alone. I work as a bar tender at Sweet Night's club and befriended one of the most troublesome couples ever. Jongkey. The name sounds cute right? The actually people though can never not be together. It's either fighting over the stupidest things or having everywhere and making out whenever they get the chance to. 

"Yah! Minho get your out here and open the door you lazy bum!!" Screeched an annoyed voice. Walking to the door only to unlock it I wandered off towards the living room waiting for the door to open,revealing a stylish diva and exhausted looking dinosaur. Jonghyun stumbled his way over to me and plopped onto the sofa, relaxing at the feel of something soft and quiet. Key on the other hand strolled towards the fridge pulling out a bottle of water. Wait what is he doing with an open bottle and why is he walking towards jonghyun and I? Holy crap better mo-

"what the hell man?!? Why did you pour that crap on me and my couch?!" I exclaimed grabbing for some towels and drying my seat and hair. 

"Yeobo why'd you do that to me too? I understand Minho smells and needs a bath but I didn't do anything wrong!" Cried jonghyun while he sent a quick smirk towards my direction. Jackass. 

" you two need to ey up and get ready. We're going shopping and I need you guys to carry my bags then were going out tonight and finding Minho someone to get into a relationship with since he is so lonely here. " stated Key in his divaish tone. God he always tries to set me up with someone. Ugh!

" I said I neede a roommate not lover." I mumbled getting up to go change since nothing will stop Key from shopping. I can't wait to go have fun today, I thought sarcastically.