"help"

Two Ways

KRYSTAL VIEWPOINT

 

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

 

I opened my eyes slowly.

"Minho oppa?" I said.

"Hello" he said coldly.

"Minho oppa scared me" I said I could feel something strange look on, is not the same if not someone else.

"This is weird" I thought.

"Sorry" he said coldly.

"Do you know where is everybody?" I ask, looking both ways for someone else.

"No" he said.

Being with Minho oppa is giving me and how scared as I look further, terrifies me.

"Well you better come into my bedroom," I said nervously.

He was about to open the door when I felt someone yanked.

"You're not going anywhere" Minho oppa said fiercely, catching me on the wall.

There was no escape.

"My ... min ... minho ooopa that ​​happens?" I said nervously.

"You know it is very rare all the girls are dying to me and you do not" he said sarcastically.

"That will change tonight, be mine Krystal Jung" he said, approaching more to it.

Take all my strength and I hit him in the face, making me go he ran to the door getting into my room.

"Krystal no escape, no one will help" he said whispering in my ear.

Turn your head and he's there when I backed slowly approaching.

I stumbled on the stairs and fell down while it was still moving.

"Because you do not understand that I LOVE YOU" he yelled the last part, as he approached me. I wanted to scream but somehow the words would not come out of my mouth, closed my eyes in hopes that someone will help me.

"" Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp "" I screamed mentally.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AMBER VIEWPOINT

 


"I love you" I hear.

I opened my eyes immediately, look where victoria was but she was not there, I jumped up from the bed but this place was different, it was the room of victoria.

Where am I? I thought.

" Helpppppppppppppppppppppp " I heard that voice is very family.

I quickly went where the cry came, I ran the more I was able to get in to a room, in the course of the way everything was dark note that no one in the corridors, this is rare.

When you get to the room I saw a man holding a girl on the floor while she struggled with him. Look at the girl and she was the same girl that I met on the stairs and the other was Minho. Quickly enter the room, I felt very angry, I took his arm and gave him a blow on his face as he fell to the floor. He stopped again giving me a blow in the face dodged but then I gave a direct kick to the ribs and he fell on the floor. When I saw that he stood no longer headed for the girl who was behind me.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

She automatically opened her eyes and hugged me, my body automatically react and embrace. I do not know why I felt this is weird but I want to protect.

Suddenly I heard several cheers "to poignant" I heard.

I broke the embrace and got up from the floor. Turn my body and I saw two guys minho with his side.

"Stay behind" I told her. She just nodded and stood behind me.

I do not know what to do now are three. But under no circumstances would leave her alone with her.

"Now that you know you can not make us three, you better let you go" Minho said.

"I will not let that ever single to her" I replied.

"You wanted good" Minho said.

Minho nodded and the boys who were at his sides, I know this will not go well for me. But I have to protect it at all costs at her.

"Runs" I told her. I could feel that she doubted.

"I'll be fine just run" I said then, I saw that one of them was close.

I felt like she ran out of the room, but immediately saw that Minho was chasing ran to where the dodging the blows of the other, I hit him in the face by closing the room.

"No one gets out of here" I said.

"Consider yourself dead" Minho said as he stood up.

Well I think I did my purpose but it may be well, may escape and get help.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


hello

 

 

 


miss them, and not be able to update often, excuse me U.U
but that they liked this chapter, the bad spelling sorry if there :)

 

But what about krystal, Will escape? and amber will happen to her.
What where they will be there not one? very good questions jijijiji

I love them, thanks for the comments jaesukkie funnyfans naori_dae and miuraa.