feeling of anger

Two Ways

AMBER VIEWPOINT

After meeting a victory, he had to lie really want to think that was what happened to me, I still had many questions in my head.

I stood in the school yard and lay down on a bench, I wanted to be alone and think about things I really do is this happening to me? I had so many doubts in the head and I fell asleep on the bench.

I felt something warm wrap my body but I did not want to open my eyes.

"Hey, hey get up" I felt like someone was moving.

I opened my eyes lazily but was cut down by the light of day, try to sit up and saw a sleeve covering me. I cleared my better view and saw a girl standing next to me.

"You'd better wrap well in that blanket or else be catching a cold" she said and it was true we were entering winter, I stupidly I fell asleep on a bench but did not feel cold, I felt warm.

"Thanks," I said, with a blanket covering me.

"What are you doing sleeping here?" She asked.

"I just wanted to think and I fell asleep" I replied.

"Mmmmm good thought out, but not falling asleep on the bench at the beginning of winter," she said mocking me.

"Hahaha if you are quite right but in any case what are you doing here so early?" I asked, looking at my watch even marked 5:45 am.

"Good I like running in the early morning is very peaceful and quiet running at this time" she replied with a smile on his face.

"If it's very true to this hour no one and no noise" I said, outlining the best smile possible.

"Has, well you better go to your room" I think she said shyly blushed a little.

"Yeah, thanks for the blanket" I said, getting up and giving it politely.

"You're welcome, I'm Suzy" she politely introduced.

"Amber ... jhosep'm sorry "I said, bowing.

"Amber?" She said confused.

"That's my first name Song Jhosep'm Amber, I'm a girl" I answer scratching my head for an answer.

A smile appeared on his face and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet, amber" she said with a smile still on his face.

I had not realized she was very beautiful but her skin was white as snow, her hair was silky long black tied in a ponytail, her eyes were dark brown track suit was weighing apparently runs much for your well shaped figure. Her smile was beautiful like an angel.

"Suzy mine too" I said, bowing.

She just smiled.

"I'm good at another time I hope to see you again but not sleeping on a bench," she said laughing.

"That's for sure," I answer.

Walk back to my bedroom were even 6:00 am, as this girl can get up so early to run. I opened the door carefully and between one to change my clothes, I found my roommate still asleep, walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I got out of the shower and look in the mirror how he was not scratched? I started to spin but found nothing or a bruise or a small lesion anything, but notice something very different about my body, my muscle mass had increased slightly a bit, my skin was a little whiter than usual, but what I my attention was that my eyes had changed color by one a little clearer my eyes dark brown was now light color was the same but I felt different, I even felt different What happened to me?

I washed my face insurance or even dreamed I was imagining. Dry steam mirror but was still seeing the same thing What's Up?

I put my uniform was about to leave the bathroom when a person entered into him. the look

Oh no!

Jessica?? Definitely I have no luck. (U.U)

I had completely forgotten what happened last night when I was in the room to win and I was mistaken for a boy. his sister had lied shamelessly smug, that wanted to . More frustrated I do not know why but I felt that I wanted to demolish a building with my hands, I never angered thereby

What is happening to me?

"You, who are you here?" She asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"This is my room," I said dryly.

"Do not lie, my father never put me with a guy in my room," she said even more bitter. This girl is definitely wrong and that frustrates me more.

"I'm not a kid," I said.

"Wait, you just said you're not a kid," she said sarcastically.

"No, I'm a girl" I replied.

"And you expect me to believe that story," said Jessica.

"That's your problem if you believe me or not," I said out of the bathroom.

"You wait where do you think you're going?" She asked.

I decided to ignore it was so like her sister, but she was more stubborn than the other. I put my stuff in my suitcase only those needed for classes today and went to the door but it was blocked by Jessica. This girl that frustrate me too had a lot on his head to continue his stupidity.

"You're not going anywhere," she said even blocking.

I sighed and stood in front of her.

"What do you want?" I scream, try to calm down but I could not.

"I'm not going to believe the story that you're a girl, now you tell me you do in my room and my sister's last night" she screamed even louder.

No more me and take control arm and push against the wall, broke my hand against the wall I saw small pieces of wall came down and scattered dust. We were so close I could feel his breath. I did not mind the closeness, murderer felt an impulse coming from me, was fighting with myself to control myself. I felt something strange that emerged from me as if something had broken.

When suddenly the door opened and an adult entered the room. I could barely see it when my vision blurred again. But see that his lips moved as if to say something.

"Deus divine somnus umbra (shadow divine god sleep)" listen.


 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 


JESSICA VIEWPOINT

What?

This stupid he wanted to my sister is here.

  "You, who are you here?" I scream.

"This is my room," he replied. Does this guy really want to see the face of stupid?

"Do not lie, my father never put me with a guy in my room" I cried even more bitter really want to go with this game.

"I'm not a kid," he said, really expect me to believe, and this dress and appearance can confuse anyone that he is not a boy.

"Wait, you just said you're not a kid," I said.

"No, I'm a girl," he said, really expect me to swallow that story as a girl can be.

"And you expect me to believe that story" I replied sarcastically.

"That's your problem if you believe me or not," he said, leaving the bathroom.

"You wait where do you think you're going?" I ask, is this erted thought escape?

I answered, I saw a couple of things put in his bag this guy really is a ert like you can put things in my companion in her purse. Send a message to sooyung and girls to come to my room immediately. This ert will not escape so easily this time I'll take care of it. Before he could leave needed time so I stepped between the door and the.

"You're not going anywhere," I cried, locking the door.

He stood in front of me, sighed notice how calm it was.

"What do you want?" The cry suddenly.

"I'm not going to believe the story that you're a girl, now you tell me you do in my room and my sister's last night" I cried even harder, really needed time would not free leave so soon.

When I suddenly felt an impulse grabbed me against the wall, I could see in his face that made me feel anger fear for the first time in my life, his eyes calm before were very different from these, now they were different color red and his eyes were murderous. I felt fear and attraction at this time I noticed how close we were our faces were only inches away, I could feel his breath and body heat emanating.

He put a hand against the wall and watched as chunks of concrete fell to the ground. I noticed that he was struggling with himself. My body did not react, he was like a magnet drawing me closer to this much I do not know what came over me as I stared only idiot waiting for something to happen.

When suddenly the door opened and Dad income.

"Dad you ....?" But before he could finish the idiot I saw slumped on the floor.

I watched as pope quickly got up and took him to the room, but I went along with closing the door and did not see them. How? Could you not fade it?

Walk to the hospital to check if she was there but no, no dad took him to the infirmary, I look in your office, but the secretary told me that Dad had left early. Where are they? How could they disappear?

Then something I bow arm look to see who was and was labeled a hand on my shirt but with the contour burned. How?

"Puela dediscitum (forgets girl)" I heard someone whisper.


 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


AMBER VIEWPOINT
 


.............................................................
.............................................................................................

..............................................................

.............................................



"Already beginning do you think the seal work?"

"Yes, the new seal braked a little power"

"I do not think the seal last long, we must hurry"

"I know, you just have to take it easy"

"Easy?"

"If we have to do it all in stride, the old seal was not broken, but I put a new one just to make sure this does not happen again"

"But what happens if the seal is broken before the time?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm"

"You know what happened to Yiyun"

"Yes I know, but she can do it alone"

"What if situations repass how are you? You know that this girl was about to die if you do not intervene "

"But nothing happened if they knew Yiyun control, not the same as step again, she is improving"

"I do not want this to happen again, her emotions cause the seal to weaken, and I do not think this happens that we put the same"

"If it is, we must keep an eye on it"

"It is better to go back to school and return these bodies"

"If you're right"

"Who will send?"

"Su Ji"

"But these two can not be together"

"She (SU JI) is the only one who can stop and you know very well, apart both now remember nothing of his past"

"If that's true"

"We're good"

"If"

"Before we have to forget everything that happened today Yiyun"

"I do not think that would work with it"

"We just have to try"

"Agree"

"Dediscitum"


..............................................
..........................................................
................................
....................................................................

 




Where am I? Why do I have a headache? Just remember hearing voices but can not remember what it was saying. I opened my eyes heavily and found myself in a room, I saw through the window and it was dark Where am I?
How did I get here?

I felt a lump in my lap watch Victory?

The stretch saw and when he realized that I quickly looked hug.

"Amber you okay?" She asked.

"Yes but how do you get here?" I asked.

"Amber desmallaste you, you told me in the hallway desmallada found science so after nursing, I will take you to my room," she said.

"..................." I really do not remember, all I remember was it was in front of a girl, but I can not remember his face.

"Do not remember anything right?" She continued.

"Not really remember nothing win" I said scratching my head.

"Well it does not matter, what matters is that you're okay," she said with a sweet voice.

"Now I will bring food so we do not move" she continued, laughing grabbing signals where it was.

"Where do you think I would" I replied.

I lay in bed when I heard that victory went out the door, I really do not remember anything of what happened this morning, What happened to me? I can only remember a girl who was with me, but I can not remember his face. Who was?

Now he had more on his mind really was confused more questions Who is the person who tells me son? Who am I really? Who was that girl? Why did I spend all this to me? It really frustrates me all this but I need answer. I jumped up from the bed. He was about to leave but saw that victory came with a bag in hand, I guess my questions will have to wait, I know victoria scold me if I say I need to go out and force me to go back to bed.

I sighed and went back to bed.

"Amber were about to leave," she asked, leaving packets to a bedside.

"No, I just wanted to stand and walk a little," I lied.

"No, amber nurse said you need rest," she said, placing me the blanket a little higher.

"But Victoria ...." she cut me off "amber have to be so stubborn, you stay here with me so I can take better care," she said in a hard voice, that voice she only uses Cunado is serious.

"Okay," I said, looking down.

After lunch I lay in bed while Victoria sat in a chair that did not seem very comfortable to say.

"Vic, where will you sleep?" I asked, getting up a little.

"Here" she said, pointing to the chair where I was.

"Vic, you will feel uncomfortable sleeping there here and I sleep better there," I suggested.

"Not as you think you are wrong so you sleep there," she said, waving her hands in sign of denial.

Grasp one hand and pull with me and lay down next to me, she stood still while I settled under the covers.

"Now is better?" I asked with a smile on his face I saw it was a small smile and started to blush. She wrapped her arms around me and began to close his eyes. We've always had this position since we were girls, slept always embraced.

I really like to be like her, Victoria is the only person that makes me forget the things I have in mind, and I love being burned and I will not waste this opportunity thinking things can only be in my mind.

It felt as if they had spent years not sleeping well with she. Being in this
position alone makes me feel like I was in a world where she and I alone acknowledgment. But I do not confuse my sister and she is just that.

I started to close my eyes.

"I love you" I listen.

 

 

 

Hey guys, if I know I disappeared a while is that I was busy I thought my vacation was going to do as long but are not true. I'm really sorry, well I hope you like those two good updates good as gift and apologize if you find errors in these too. Well the story entrándonos.

What is already starting? You see amber is starting to change you control your emotions? Who were the people who listen to amber when I was unconscious? I love you??

As you can see Amber's room is Jessica poor hehehehe XD in Krystal and Victoria, who thought it would be good with amber krystal xd sorry to disappoint. But so goes the story.


Well I hope you enjoy the next week I will be updating as I say I'm short of time, but this time I have written more and I think the story will be longer than thought XD Good bye, kisses not forget to comment XD