marks?

Two Ways

VICTORIA POINT OF VIEW

I was so scared when the manager told me that Amber had fainted, send the nursing pass to my room. Amber woke up and I was very happy that she is already good, but he would not let it go to her if you need rest. So she stayed in my room to rest. After eating, fits all sleeping in a very comfortable chair as Amber needed rest in my bed.

"" Vic, where will you sleep? "Amber I wonder.

"Here" I said pointing to the chair where I was.

"Vic, you will feel uncomfortable sleeping there here and I sleep better there," she suggested, obviously not going to let amber in its sleep here

"Not as you think you are wrong so you sleep there," I said, refusing.

Amber Suddenly I took one of my hands and pulled me towards her, I could feel how close we were and my heart began to beat as if to give me a heart attack What is happening? We have always slept together since childhood but this time is different. I stood still staring at her as she settled under the covers, I really had something very different amber eyes, his voice, his face, his color was very different from before.

I began to study each of your facial features? Amber because you have to be so attractive? My heart starts beating really fast, what's wrong with me? I felt my face began to burn, the burn and the eyes are closed. Breathed quietly, I felt protected and safe when I was with amber dawn just did not want to do tonight is eternal, it could feel heartbeat amber in this position was soft, mellow music to my ears.

"I love you"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




KRYSTAL VIEWPOINT


I was walking down the bedroom when in the distance I saw Jessica unnie. I close as possible to it.

"Unnie" I lift an arm for her to see me.

But notice something strange she did not react when I saw it was about to fall to the ground and ran into my arms hold.

"Unnie, unnie" I shook, her to react but nothing.

"What happened?" Somebody asked me.

I turned my head to see who it was, did sooyung unnie?

"I do not know, help me to take her to the hospital" I ordered.

"Come on," she said, I saw her in his arms sooyung Jessica unnie and took her to the infirmary.

IN NURSING

We arrived and went to bed Jessica unnie on a stretcher.

"What happened to the lady?" Asked the nurse.

"Just fainted" I said without looking away from my sister.

I watched as the nurse checked Jessica unnie.

"Is she just fainted from exhaustion, wait for her to get up to confirm that it's okay" the nurse explained.

"She came out of a fire or something?" The nurse asked, still checking to Jessica.

The confused look

"Huh?" I said.

"What's rare?" Just merely answered the nurse even reviewing my sister.

"What?" I ask even more confused than before.

"His left arm has minor burns" the nurse said "I can talk to you alone" the nurse pointed to sooyung unnie and she followed.

That's what I want to talk alone with sooyung unnie, something strange happens.

I got up from my seat and walked to where they were talking sooyung and nurse. I stand behind the curtains of one of the couches near his office to listen better.

"What about Jessica?" Sooyung unnie asked the nurse.

"It's very strange, I do not know how to explain having Jessica Burns are the same as had Minho and Key, that night I brought them" the nurse explained.

Minho oppa and Key oppa were here?

"Mmmmm, this is strange," said sooyung unnie.

"The strangest thing is that as you explain, burn marks appear but each has a symbol" continued the nurse.

"How so?" Sooyung unnie asked curiously.

I watched as the nurse approached his desk and pulled out a pair of leaves, and gave them to sooyung unnie.

"These are the pictures I took to Key and Minho that night when you brought me," said the nurse.

"How are they?" Sooyung unnie asked.

"That's why I sent for you, they are good and much better than before," replied the nurse.

"I told them who did this?" Sooyung unnie asked.

"No, they do not remember anything of what happened to them that night, but the strangest thing is those brands that show photographs of their bodies disappeared" the nurse continued.

"What!? But like, where are they now? "Continued sooyung unnie.

"The two continue their normal activities, it is as if nothing had happened," said the nurse.

"What happened to Jessica?" Sooyung unnie asked.

"I do not know yet, for now I have watched" the nurse said.

"Anything keep me informed, what is happening is very rare something never happened before, for now we keep it a secret until you have something concrete to what is really going on," said sooyung unnie.

"If I agree, I'll tell you when I have Detail of Jessica" said the nurse.

"Well, you better return Jessica's little sister is very curious so you better come back soon" said sooyung unnie.

I saw approaching towards the table where I was so I had to return to the table of Jessica unnie.

When Sooyung unnie and nurse returned to the room where Jessica was, I decided to go out the other entrance to the room, which is very close to the nurse's desk. When you can get the nurse was with sooyung, where was Jessica unnie, enjoy what they were distracted and take photos of the nurse's desk.

What's this? Marks are photographs of parts of bodies

But tattoos seem What they are?

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching the office to save a picture in my pocket and I left the door quietly. My head was full of doubts as Key oppa and Minho oppa could get these dial and then disappear.

Who asked this? I have to find out.

Go back and went back inside the front door, into the room where I was met sooyung unnie unnie.

"Krys where have you been?" Sooyung unnie asked me.

"I went to the bathroom," I lied.

"I leave with Jessica good anything keep me informed," she said.

"If unnie" I replied.

As sooyung unnie nurse came back to his desk sorting papers, I needed answers. So I decided to go in search of Minho oppa and Key oppa.

"Are you going?" Asked the nurse.

"If I have class early, I will come later to see how is my sister," I lied.

"I'll call you as good wake" the nurse said.

"Ok" I replied.

I left nursing towards the basketball courts to find Minho oppa or Key oppa.