Trip

Two Ways

17 years have passed since the night I met Amber, AMBER jhosep SONG called it names his parents had given him. song family moved back to China where he grew up there was amber with victory but instead to victory amber as a child grew in all its aspect.

amber eventhough it grew in an atmosphere of love and happiness never felt comfortable as increasing taxes became a cold person, victory always made her feel at ease, was the only one in all the people around her that made her feel so.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

AMBER VIEWPOINT

I have 17 years and grew up in a great family and a lovely sister but I never felt comfortable with them even though they gave me all the love possible never felt like family, as if the world were to actually I always felt belonged rare.

it was last day of school and expected to graduate by victory for the graduation ceremony she was at first out of the institute as it was two years older than me, is a sister that anyone would want is one of the more students applied the institute, possessed incredible elasticity. were watching as he received his diploma as they threw their caps in the air, we took many pictures with mom, dad and victory.

"Hey amber and decide?" I wonder. if I called AMBER victory when in fact the jhosep my name but do not blame me like when she calls me that.

"Vic, that thing?" asked confused.

"If you aceptastes scholarship to Korea?" said with a smile of hope in it, I knew where he was going.

"Mmm ... vic, we've talked about this," I said with a sigh, his smile immediately became a sad. Victoria had received a scholarship to the school of excellence in ART KIRYN like me but I did not like the idea of ​​traveling to Korea not know why but Korea was the least likely country to which I wanted to go but lied saying he did not want to leave Mom and Dad alone.

"Okay amber, not bother you anymore with this issue" he said in a sad tone and left.

"Jhosep fences better than your mom after she and I were not concerned that Korea fence to son" dad told me to take one of my shoulders and making small taps.

"Jhosep your sister wants to go and tell you that you will go with it, the old and I will be either going to be like a second honeymoon without you," said being hugged by dad.

"Jhosep besides what if her sister falls in love and take advantage of it, beyond who will be with her to protect her?" dad said he knows how to convince me, but a little dude was gonna let him hurt to victory. always respected these parents always give us the freedom to do things right and I think it is time to leave the nest.

"dad okay but promise me that will you be okay?" I said hugging them both.

"Yes, son now goes to find your sister" said mom pushing me to get her.

I ran around campus looking to win each school hall each classroom until I found it in the dressing room of the school, was there alone crying. I feel guilty iso apparently she loved me go to Korea.

"Victory, aces here?" she asked Approaching

"No" answer but wept audibly.

"Hey, do not be like vic" I said, sitting with her and holding her.

"Jhosep is nothing if you do not want to get it all right with me," he said without looking at me, always hurt me every time she told me jhosep was his way of expressing that upset or disappointed me.

"Vic okay, you win I'm going to Korea with you but do not put so I do not like to see my sister that way," said dropping and looking down, trying to act as they had made the decision, thanks to Mom and Dad .

"What?" said print

"I'm coming with you to Korea, you not hear?" I said trying to be sarcastic, when suddenly I felt a hug from her, the look and kept crying.

"Thanks Amber, you are the best brother sister in the world" he said cheerfully in tears.

"Yah! Let go of me choking" I said trying to breathe and freeing the bear hug that even I did.

He let go and looked at me with puppy face, this girl knows how to soften my heart, I gave a sigh and take with both hands his face forcing her to smile "yah! Let go of hurts amber" said grabbing my hands

"No, I like to see you smile" said pond in your face move

"Yah, that hurts," he said when suddenly make my cheeks and one began to press, a tear came out of my right eye for the pain he felt, then unmarried their cheeks and take your hands to release me.

"Amber lol are you crying" he laughed and let me go.

"Noo I just entered the eye something" was actually lied about the pain he felt, though he was skinny did not understand where he got so hard. T.T

we left and headed backstage to where mom and dad who was still waiting for us among students.

"Have been playing again like children?" Mom asked taking my face seeing what were my cheeks red.

"No" said

"These children will grow when" dad said laughing

"Yah, dad us are big enough, we are not children," Victoria said with a tone of annoyance, she did not like to be treated like a baby.

"I then explained that the red color of her cheeks" he said, pointing the cheeks of victory.

victory was silent, thinking confident dad but an excuse to give up and hang my head with a sigh of surrender Dad laughed and hugged.

Trip to Korea

it's been about two weeks after graduation from Victoria and only takes 2 days for the trip to Korea where I was not as excited as victory who had already made reservations of flights and enlisted his suitcase and mine in my bedroom.

"Vic, do not understand why you have to enlist my suitcase I can do it too" I said as she was getting back linen drawers and I reading a book lying in bed.

"Because you're a last minute event and I want to have everything ready for the trip" said accommodating even entire suitcase.

"Vic, missing as two days for the trip could aserlo morning" I said still looking at the book.

"Not because tomorrow you have things to do and I also" said, I closed my book showing interest in what she said but if I am I have nothing to do.

"Assume that I have to do tomorrow?" ask

"Tomorrow we go for a walk with mom and dad because we will not see for a while," he said turning around and sitting on the bed.

"Mmmmm, you're going to miss it?" ask

".........." said nothing but I figured that if his face said it all.

"And you?" managed, not exactly know what to say, I never felt a love that should have a son to his parents suddenly I felt selfish but it was really all I could feel was respect and nothing else.

"Yes" replied obviously was lying when it really was not what I felt but I had to lie, I know that if I tell the truth I have no feelings victory as a son to my parents that I might be judge over.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

VICTORIA POINT OF VIEW

I knew that Amber was not biologically my brother but my parents made me swear never would tell it would be very painful to learn what happened to her parents still did not understand but I promised. As ivam growing sweet amber that was before when a cold change, she grew up as a child did not understand why my parents raised her well, if it was a girl but never asked because I liked the amber was growing, although to be honest was very appealing to the eye of any cold personality and give that touch of curiosisdad and all the girls at school were always behind her but she did not realize I was a little jealous to see how many girls were after amber but of course are not jealous of sister love and what I felt was a sense of amber that is between brothers I think. I was glad when Amber told me go with me to Korea, and I wanted to go with it because since I have memory set and amber I've always been together and we have never separated by nothing.

we were already at the airport two hours in advance I was running all week grabbing reservations because I assumed that amber would not help me. the day before we had a spectacular day with our parents was the first time we went out together after time because mom and dad worked and traveled way too but they were always there with us at night, we went to a park and then ate the diverciones outdoors was very good and I will miss that much.

"Flight 2390KO towards KOREA PASSENGERS PLEASE ATTEND THE APPROACH BOOTH No. 12" on the intercom said the stewardess.

"Well it's time they get at once," said dad.

"Take care much" mom said between tears.

"You too" I said and hugged mom and dad while amber exchanged words.

"Beware child and take good care of your sister" Dad said ruffling the hair of amber

"Yes, Dad, you also take care of mom" said Amber

we hugged everyone and saying goodbye to the cabin we saw as approach was crying inconsolably and that moved me deeply and I went out for one last hug to mom and dad.

"I love you" I said wiping the tear something told me that they no longer see them again
.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello here I leave another chapter I hope you liked it please comment and if not there something in the grammar XD sorry good morning up the next chapter XD Here goes a piece.

-------------------------------------------------- -------

I just learned that new students are coming and I have to share a room with a new student, it seems to be the daughter of the director does not have as many privileges.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------

was coming down the scalar with a couple of books ahead when suddenly I slip the step. was with the hope that my head collided with the ground when I felt a pair of hands holding my waist.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------

Grabbing the hell here this is not a place for men who have potato head to get him into this room can not be.

"hello" said coldly

because I have to feel a blush when I'm with him.


-------------------------------------------------- --------

I turned to run into the same smug girl before this is going to be a long year.