Room

Two Ways

KRYSTAL VIEWPOINT


Holiday season already and my father told me I was not going to sleep alone, but share my room with one of the new students, and always had a bedroom to myself and your father is the director, is not quite good now what concerns me was that kind of roommate would touch me.

 

DAY OF SCHOOL

Come to my bedroom always apparently the new had not yet arrived and I am very pleased because it was the first I could put my rules and cause it to move rooms.

"krys and heard that you share a room with someone" Luna said entering the room with sulli and suzy.

"If that's what Dad told me" I was disappointed, as Dad could do this but the good thing is that I was gonna resivir single punishment alone as jessica unnie also had to share a room.

"Then it's true? your and jessica unnie will share their rooms" Sulli said.

"Yes" I said.

"they have done to that punished in this way?" suzy wonder.

before he can answer, the speaker talks Dad for students to meet on campus for an important announcement.
We left the room and headed to the campus, as always looks and compliments were of no more, we are the most popular after school jessica unnie clear.

After the announcement was only important that the materials of the school, I went to the library to check out a couple of books, and I'm annoyed that when I relax by reading or better go outside but did not want to leave, I was walking down the stairs carefully when I slipped on the penultimate step, wait only my head collision with the ground, but I felt a pair of hands holding my waist.

Slowly opened my eyes to see who was my savior, the first thing I saw was his face was extremely handsome had perfect facial features, his chocolate brown eyes are staring expressed deep impression and despair but also protection, their pink lips round and captivated me most were like magnets to me, her creamy skin was the perfect man, my perfect man does not spend much time in the same position but I could feel his biceps well signed you could tell that this guy spends all day in the gym.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AMBER VIEWPOINT
 

 


We arrived a little late to Korea to enter the first day of school, because the flight was delayed by an accident caused at the airport, all I heard the flight attendant was "that a couple was brutally murdered without explanation" appeared in distress Victoria's face, but when he found time to achieve calm and slept throughout the flight, something will happen that I can feel, something bad is going to happen very soon.

We landed in Korea and victory apparently forgot what happened, we were met at the airport by one of the assistants of the institute.

"Hello, welcome to korea my name is sooyoung" said, introducing

"Hello, sooyoung is a victory and I am pleased she is Am. forgiveness jhosep" Victory said with a charming smile.

"WELCOME SON" listen.

"sorry you said?" asked confused.

"I did not say anything," said sooyoung confusing.

The puzzled look then who said that and look at Victoria.

"Am, feels good," I wonder.

Please answer was suddenly just my imagination "Sorry, I think I'm still a little groggy from the flight," I said scratching my head.

"mmm well, then we're too late and did not reach the delivery of courses" said sooyoung pushing us forward.

During the journey from the airport to the school, was telling us sooyoung everything about the school when we arrived everyone was looking, I think it's good for being new I guess I did not take care of that. I get upset too when the secretary put us in separate rooms when I get to my room, I found no one except the things from someone who had already arrived first and occupied the central bed, so I had to climb to the second floor of the room. Place each of my things in place, down the stairs and went to the desk apparently my mate is popular because it had many letters and gifts on her desk I moved a little and achieve read only a piece of the letters.

"Jung" I said.

So my companion is called "jung", interesting I wondered what my partner, when suddenly my cell phone rang.

"hello" said

"Am, I already installed in your room?" wonder if it was the unmistakable voice of Victoria.

"Yes" I said.

"Am, and meet your roommate?" wonder.

"No" said

"Am, you can come to my room" I said

I thought for a while but had nothing to do but it was the first time we slept in separate rooms as I promised to take care of her dad.

"Okay, where is your bedroom?" asked.

"is on the second floor of the second building of bedrooms, room 202" responded.

"Okay I'll be there in a minute," I said.

"Okay, I'll be waiting," he said and hung up.

I left my room and take a sweater, walk to the second pavilion was climbing the stairs when I saw a girl carrying heavy books, when he slipped on the penultimate step before the fall but she became my waist trying to stabilize our bodies.

"Not know how long I've been looking son" ...... "Soon we'll see my son," Listen to that voice again, I froze to hear it again. Am I crazy? Is it just my imagination? because I said son? Not how long I was debating with myself, until I returned to reality felt a weight on my arms and I realized it was the girl who almost fell and still kept her grip.

I released her and prepared to continue my path even thinking about what just happened.

"Yah! Not going to apologize?" said.

Wait, this girl is screaming me conceited, I is screaming.

"Why do not you do it?" ask annoying as this girl wants me to apologize when saved from falling.

"because you made me fall, so right now apologize" did, more bitter.

Sighing and move forward there is no point arguing with a conceited girl, while advancing the left behind even screaming. Who could bear such a temper? I think I feel sorry for anyone who falls in love with her. Touch the door to the room that Victoria told me, the door opened and I felt a Inpulse pulled inward, with soft arms around me, Victoria is hugging me?.

"Amber, I miss you" me said.

is that not much time has passed only hours since we parted, but also missed her, is to sound weird but I'm very fond of Victoria maybe it's because she was always with me and because I'm not as sociable, but I feel loved comfortable when I'm with her I do not want to confuse because she is my sister and brotherly love is completely forbidden. I do not want to lose it is a wonderful sister maybe these feelings are nothing else than brothers and I'm misinterpreting things.

"No, it is" that voice again, I had forgotten all about that voice.

Victoria broke the hug and looked at me with pleading eyes, apparently I broke her feelings, I do not see it that way.

"me too" I immediately said ruffling his hair, trying to bother always liked doing that.

"Yah! My hair Amber" she said, fixing her hair with her fingers.

"Lose but so you look better" but said ruffling his hair and laughing.

"amber Joshep song, you pay," he said, raising his voice and taking a pillow.

"catch me first," I said and ran out of the room.

I ran around campus with Victoria chasing me until I managed to catch when I slipped on some bushes and climbed on top of me so that will not escape.

"Now as you pay me Amber?" wondered thoughtfully.

"yyyy already" he said with a wicked look on his face, then I take my cheeks and pressed his face.

"aaaaa vic, that hurts," I complained.

"This is to respect your sister" said putting more pressure.

"This well will respect my old sister" I smiled tightly.

"Yah! Babo I'm not old" laughing harder pressed the wrist I did.

Tears came out of my eyes, remove your hands from achieving my cheeks and began to laugh harder, and sat down at my side.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KRYSTAL VIEWPOINT



that idiot I let go and moved on as if nothing had happened, I was very angry because I do not know a guy never had ignored me, wanted to know who he was. And I decided to yell to get his attention but still this guy decided to treat me coldly and left. That idiot does not know who I am that was irritating and I thought it was the perfect man for krystal God with you? as I could ignore that stupid?

I decided to forget that stupid, but suddenly I was again very angry behavior, I returned to my room with the hope of peace. But I realized that my new companion had already arrived because his things were already here, but no one was there.
I've been reading for a while and stay asleep, I woke up and decided to take a shower to relax better. After an hour in the bathroom I felt that the bedroom door was opened, I assumed it was my new roommate, so I decided to go out and face it.

When I left the bathroom, I found no one on the first floor so should be on the second floor, I went upstairs to meet my new roommate.
What the hell? makes this stupid guy here in my bedroom and on the bed of my new companion. This is no place for guys doing here and got the key to my room if I locked. Quickly down the stairs and grabbed my phone.

"Daddy how you can do this ...." shout.

"krystal baby, Dad is busy" short me and I hung up.

There must be a misunderstanding, as he passed up the female dormitories pavilion? how the hell he's here, if there a strict security in each pavilion to keep out men late at night. But if it really was my roommate then be that stupid woman. Not at all. This is no place for men, dad demons in his head to put it on here.

"Hello," he said coldly.

I turned around and there stood before me, because I feel a blush when I'm with him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello, if you've been three days without updating : ( I can tell you just took my punishment internet D: but do not worry I'll be updating now normal but I think I'll one or two days off a week : D. I hope you enjoy this chapter translate it cost me a lot but here is hopefully not have the same bad grammars previous chapter sorry for those XP
Now Entering into history, that happen? krystal accept your new partner? you will hear the voices amber? mmmmm'll see in the next chapter XD