"Search"

Two Ways

 

KRYSTAL VIEWPOINT
 
Walk up to the basketball courts seeking Key Minho oppa oppa and hoping to find the two, but they were there instead of them I found sooyung unnie.
 
"Krystal you doing here?" Sooyung unnie asked.
 
Sooyung unnie is very smart, she knows me since I was a baby, she knows when I'm lying, it was fortunate that I believe in nursing but now I can not lie. I have to think of something quick to discover that I'm not looking to Key and Minho oppa oppa.
 
I have to think of something, when in the distance I saw the figure of suzy trotting back and forth to where we were.
 
"I came to meet with Suzy, she told me that we meet on the basketball court," I answered quickly, so that would not notice.
 
"Mmmm, where is, since I've seen Suzy?" Sooyung unnie asked again, looking at both sides.
 
"I really did not believe me, I must act quickly before I discovered" I thought.
 
Soon as I saw more suzy approaching lift the arm to see me, holding signs. To my luck she saw me and we approached us.
 
"Good unnie, I go she is here, bye unnie" I said.
 
Walk quickly so I ask another question sooyung unnie.
 
"Hello krystal" Suzy said.
 
"Hello" I said, walking over to her.
 
"Tell me you called me" she said.
 
"What? .... So I wanted to ask ...... "I really did not know what excuse to give suzy
 
"I just wanted to escape sooyung unnie" I said, I know I can count on suzy so no point of lying but neither was going to tell her what is.
 
"Then I think I was a taste I've helped, see you in class," she said, turning away.
 
I suddenly came to mind when I wanted to take the blanket, the boy who was on the bench, I saw a person close to him could it be?
 
"Suzy, wait" I said before she left.
 
"Mmm if you tell me?" Suzy said, turning to me.
 
"You were in the park high school this morning?" I asked.
 
"If I met a very lovely girl" she replied.
 
Girl??
 
"Girl? Who? "I asked, curiously.
 
"Well, is called Amber Jhosep Song was hilarious as I met her, I found her sleeping on a bench" she said, I could see the joy on as she had.
 
"A girl?" I said, I have not fit me so suddenly is another person.
 
"Yeah, see you'd think it was a guy by his style, but it's actually a girl" she explained, "Look I need to talk later changed and now I'm late bye see you in class," she continued.
 
Is it really a girl? I was walking down the hallways of the rooms did not decide to go to class because I was still thinking about what I said Suzy. That really was a girl, I feel guilty for having tried so whether it was a girl.
 
When the distance I saw Dad, holding someone in his arms, running frantically down the hall.
 
"Dad," I said when he approached.
 
But he did not step in front stopped without looking at me but I could recognize the person who was in his arms was .................... Amber??
 
I saw entering nursing and I behind him, left to amber on the stretcher and went out again. I wanted to ask what had happened to her, but when I followed dad, was no longer was as if he had disappeared. I went back into the hospital I saw Jessica unnie was still there.
 
I approached amber that was on the table beside her looked very pale, turn the head to look for the nurse but she was not there.
 
What can not be when you need it?
 
Suddenly she writhed on the bed, as if she was having a nightmare me closer to her, to be with him and touch his hand hoping to calm, to my surprise so did she stopped squirming and began to relax.
 
What happened? Why was that?
 
I was so worried she looked so weak lying there, where the nurse when needed. I felt so guilty for having tried before hearing his explanation.
 
"I'm sorry" I whispered.
 
"Krystal?" Hear the voice of my sister called me.
 
I got up quickly and went to where it was Jessica unnie.
 
"Here I am unnie" I said giving him my hand.
 
"Where am I?" She asked.
 
"In nursing" I said.
 
"Why am I here?" Said Jessica unnie
 
"Unnie you fainted" I said. But she looked at me with printing.
 
"Unnie really do not remember anything" I said.
 
"Krystal no, I do not agree at all I remember when I lay on my bed ....." she said, still confused.
 
But he stopped when someone interrupted our conversation. We saw a girl entered the room she was so scared for someone, look in our direction and she ran to us, she was wearing a school uniform very well ordered, the uniform was very good was a pretty girl as pretty as my sister.
 
She stopped at the table where he was amber. A few minutes later the nurse.
 
"I see you woke Jessica" the nurse said as she saw us.
 
"Excuse me," said the girl who entered.
 
The nurse turned to her.
 
"Amber Jhosep Song?" The nurse said, pointing to amber that was on the table.
 
"Yes" replied the girl, with eyes of concern.
 
"The director told me in detail what happened, you do not have to worry about it just needs rest," said the nurse, taking the girl's shoulder to ease his concern.
 
"Krys?"
 
"Thanks" the girl said.
 
"Krystal Jung?" Suddenly shouted Jessica unnie.
 
"Yes" I said, turning her head to see her. She looked really upset, but then changed his expression.
 
"Did you sleep well last night?" Asked Jessica unnie.
 
"Yes Do unnie how you feel?" I asked.
 
"Well I feel better" Jessica unnie said with a smile but then a serious change. Look at the address where she was looking and saw that they were taking amber on a stretcher.
 
Where do you take her?, Wanted to get up and go where they were taking her, but I stopped when I heard Jessica unni.
 
"Krystal where are my shoes?" Heard from Jessica unnie.
 
"Where are you going? Unnie? "I asked, handing her shoes.
 
"I have things to do I can not stay krystal much time on a stretcher," she said, standing in the shoes.
 
I did not say anything else, I know that when my sister has to do something she is very stubborn and I would listen. When I finish putting on shoes could see the burn mark on her nightgown but no signs of burn on your skin.
 
I remembered what I was doing when I left the hospital this morning. He had to find a Key oppa and Minho oppa. We left the hospital without the consent of the nurse who was not. Accompany Jessica unnie to her bedroom to change clothes while she was in the bathroom, I pulled out my cell in search of Key oppa number and dial the number.
 
"Sorry this number is out of service leave a message"
 
This is very rare Key oppa always answers his phone.
 
Then dial the Minho oppa.
 
"Sorry the number you dialed is not in service"
 
The Minho oppa also something strange is happening.
 
When Jessica unnie came, we went to the cafeteria and she lunchtime.
 
After spending all day in classes and nowhere found oppa Minho or Key. I decided to look at the basketball courts. But I found, to my mind came the face of amber when I remembered that she was taken to the infirmary.
 
Where is he now?
 
Already been done at night, I was walking around the court when the outbreaks began to fade one to one behind me, walk faster here because I was afraid, when the last outbreak was extinguished all was dark all that the moon was shining.
 
Suddenly the weather was chilly low and could see the smoke coming out of my nose when breathing, walking as fast as possible to the women's dormitory building, but I felt like I was watching when no one was in between the door and everything was dark.
 
"Hello?" I said, hoping that someone would answer me.
 
But nothing no one decided to go, stop by the guard's desk but no one was there, walk to where my bedroom light guiding me with my cell phone, it is very rare that anyone at this time there always there girls in the hallways and the guards at the gates this is very strange.
 
"Krystal" I heard someone call me in the dark.
 
Turn your head pointing the phone to see who called me, but there was nobody.
 
"Krystal" listen again.
 
This fear was giving me kept going up to my bedroom.
 
"Krystal" I listened again.
 
This time I felt someone touch me, a hand on my shoulder. I went to spin but no one was there.
 
"Hello?" I said, in the dark.
 
"Is there anybody there?" I went back to ask, this fear was giving me this time and I'm shaking. Take my courage "I'm not with games, if anyone out there that now" I shouted.
 
But no one answered, take my keys and jammed in the door. But something distracted me when I saw someone coming in the dark.
 
"Hello?" I told the person, but it faded.
 
I went to spin faster.
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"