Dead End

Death Rider

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

“Do you want to tell me what’s going on here?” Seungri asked his sister.

“No. You tell me what’s going on. I thought you said you quit racing! You lied to me!” Hyuna shouted, tears threatening to flow out.
 
“Its just a friendly race. I admit I didn’t tell you but I’m not in the Death Race that Junhyung said. We agreed not to use weapons or anything,” he explained.
 
“Still. It’s a race. A bike race. I knew I shouldn’t have trusted your words when you said you were just going to ‘hang out’ with your friends at night..” Hyuna shook her head.
 
“What were you doing with Junhyung anyway??” Seungri changed the topic. He has the right to be angry right now too.
 
“We were making out! So what??” Hyuna retaliated.
 
“Since when?? I thought you said you didn’t like him in the first place!” Seungri frowned.
 
Hyuna was lost for words. How can she explain it? She just felt something for Junhyung. Can it even be explained?
 
“I.. I can’t explain it okay! It just happened,” she said trying to defend herself. Seungri’s face changed to a playful one and raised his eyebrow.
 
“My sister’s in love?” he smirked.
 
“Not anymore thanks to you! Now he thought I was a tactic to make him lose…” Hyuna pouted and started sobbing lightly. Seungri went over to her and put his arm around her, comforting her gently.
 
“Mianhe.. I didn’t know it would end up this way. I’ll talk to him for you okay? We have a race tomorrow night. Do you wanna come and see?” he asked.
 
“I don’t like you racing oppa..”
 
“Last race. Please? After this if he wins again, then I’ll admit defeat. Your boyfriend is damn good,” Seungri said impressively.
 
Hyuna tried to hide her smile. “He’s not my boyfriend..” she mumbled.
 
“Uh huh.. I saw how he was your face off before I shouted at you just now,” he nudged his sister.
 
“Oppa!” Hyuna smacked his arm playfully.
 
tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg
 
The riders gathered at their usual place that night. Junhyung was at the side, sitting on the metal railing with his bike by his side. The whole time he was thinking about everything that has happened. Half of his mind is telling him that Hyuna wouldn’t do that to him. But half of it says Seungri really wanted to win so he would do anything.
 
“Why the long face?” Doojoon asked as he stood beside his buddy. Junhyung just kept quiet, the frown still fixed on his face.
 
“Wanna talk about it?” he asked again. Junhyung just shook his head in response. Suddenly the crowd of riders cheered when someone new just arrived. It was Big Bang.
 
“Big Bang’s here~” Doojoon said, waving to them from afar. Junhyung raised an eyebrow and looked at the crowd. He spotted Seungri easily as he was the only one looking around instead of greeting the other riders like the rest of them.
 
When Seungri finally found Junhyung at a secluded area of the empty road, he took a deep breath before walking towards Junhyung. Junhyung just stared at him as he made his way. Doojoon noticed the looked in Junhyung’s eyes and decided that he should leave this two competitors alone for awhile.
 
"I'll see you later man," Doojoon said, patting Junhyung's back and he walked back to the crowd of riders. Seungri and Doojoon just exchanged smiles as they passed each other.
 
"Junhyung," Seungri said.
 
"Vi," Junhyung responded.
 
"Can we talk?"
 
"Are we barking right now?" Junhyung asked sarcastically.
 
Seungri sighed. "Junhyung, I don't know why you thought that Hyuna was a tactic to make you lose but I swear, she's not."
 
"I want to win but using my sister and playing with people's feelings is definitely not the way I want to win," he added.
 
"Then can you explain why she kept trying to tell me to quit racing if its not for your tactic?" Junhyung said.
 
"Hyuna told me to quit too. Our parents died in a motorbike accident. She don't want anymore of her loved ones to die because of motorbikes. She's not a tactic Junhyung. Please, trust me," Seungri said.
 
"Why should I?"
 
"Because my sister loves you. I don't like seeing her cry. I feel guilty that you thought her love wasn't real because of me. Because I lied to her that I've stopped racing," Seungri said almost pleading.
 
"I don't trust people easily Vi," Junhyung said, looking away.
 
Seungri nodded to himself. "Its fine if you don't believe me. Its fine if you don't want to race with me anymore coz its going to be my last race anyway. But just think about Hyuna. Don't tell me after all the days or maybe weeks, that you've spent with her, you still doubt her love?" 
 
Junhyung kept silent.
 
"Just think about it," Seungri said and walked off.
 
"Okay guys let's start the race now," Simon D announced. Junhyung took his bike to the starting line mindlessly. He put on his helmet and got on his bike beside Seungri.
 
The crowd was cheering and howling for both of them, making the atmosphere are chaotic one. Junhyung's mind was no longer there.
 
"Junhyung! Yah are you listening??" Simon D knocked on his visor.
 
"Huh? Oh yeah.. I am," Junhyung said cluelessly.
 
"If you didn't hear what I said just now, its your own fault," Simon D warned with a frown. what did I miss? Ahh probably just some of the usual routines, Junhyung thought.
 
Seungri extended his hand out for a handshake. Junhyung stared at it for awhile before deciding to shake his hand briefly.
 
"Remember, your life is being gambled. Hopefully neither of you meet Death at the end of line." After Simon D said those words the grid girl stood in front and extend her arms to the side. Once her hand goes upwards, the race began and loud cheers started fading away from the two riders' ears.
 
tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg
 
Junhyung's mind has actually taken to believe Seungri. But he's too egoistic to admit it. Admit that he's wrong. "Do you still doubt her love?" Does he? He wants to believe her love is true. He wants to believe that everything that happened between them is real. But something is just holding him back. 
 
Maybe he doesn't want to fall in love. Maybe its a good thing that they split now. Hyuna doesn't deserve someone that doesn't trust her. Just like him.
 
Out of a sudden a roll of thunder was heard, interrupting his thoughts. its raining. The rain didn't wait for no man. It started raining heavily, clouding both of their vision.
 
Seungri increased his speed, overtaking Junhyung. The wet road made it easier for him to go faster but it was also very dangerous. Junhyung speed up catching up with his opponent. They were neck and neck until they were about to reach the finishing line. Now Seungri was leading by a little.
 
Junhyung was about to gain his speed was he noticed that Seungri's bike was wobbling. It confuses Junhyung but what was going into his mind was Seungri's words. "She don't want anymore of her loved ones to die because of motorbikes."
 
tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg
 
Both of them were about to reach the end and Seungri was leading. But Junhyung knows Seungri couldn't stop even when he reached the end. There was something wrong with his tyres. 
 
Without much thinking, Junhyung sped up, overtaking Seungri just barely at the finishing line and turned his bike to the side. His bike skid infront of Seungri and he fell on his side. Since Seungri couldn't stop, he crashed on Junhyung that had fallen infront of him.
 
The crash had caused Seungri's bike to bang on Junhyung head first before he skidded further. Junhyung was pushed further to the side while Seungri's bike managed to come to a stop because he crashed on Junhyung and his bike.
 
Junhyung's world went black.
 
 
 
 

Goshh I described the crash so damn badly! I hope you guys understand. Basically Junhyung skid infront of Seungri to help him stop and Seungri's bike had hit Junhyung head first. Hope that's clearer. 

Comment && Subscribe! ^^