Caught

Death Rider

 

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

He walked her to the building’s elevator as Hyuna wanted to go back to her own apartment. As they reached the front, she turned to him with a smile.

“My brother would kill me for not going home last night,” she said. Junhyung laughed.

“Anything happens, you’re always welcomed to run back here,” he said.

“Meet you at the foyer?” She nodded. Junhyung leaned in to give her another deep kiss before letting her go into the elevator.

“Yeah see you there,” he said smiling at her as the door closes.

~

Junhyung smirked to himself when he was about to approach the busy Hyuna by the car. He closed his small notebook and kept it in his pocket. He leaned on the car’s headlight and bend his back backwards, looking at Hyuna. She just smiled as she continued fixing the engine of the car.

“Hey beautiful,” he said, giving her a wink. Hyuna chuckled.

“Shut up. What are you doing here? Don’t you have work?” she asked.

“I’m here to collect your order. So what dyou wanna eat?” He sat up slightly, facing her closer this time.

“Ramen,” she said. He sighed.

“Again? You know eating ramen everyday is not good for your health,” he said seriously.

“Oh so you’e a doctor now?” she raised an eyebrow, still not looking at him.

“I’m just your doctor,” he smirked. She rolled her eyes and bent forward to fix something deeper in the car. He poked her side and she jumped slightly. She stood up straight and glared at him.

“So what dyou wanna eat?” he asked again. “Not ramen please.”

“Kimbap then,” she said. He smiled happily and wrote it down in his notebook. Before Hyuna get back to her work, Junhyung pouted his lips, asking for a kiss.

“We’re at work Junhyung,” she said, looking around.

“Control yourself,” she added with a chuckle. He narrowed his eyes at her and stood behind her. He leaned forward and placed both his hands at the edge of the car. Hyuna let out gasp as she felt his body close on her back.

“Well one thing you don’t know about me is.. I don’t care what people say. So I don’t care where we are,” Junhyung whispered to her ear. Hyuna had tied her hair in a bun so its easy access for Junhyung to kiss or rather her neck.

“J-jun..hyung… d-don’t..” Hyuna breath out while trying to control her moans. He chuckled on her skin and continued doing what he was doing.

“Yah Junhyung! Are we supposed to starve while you’re having your ‘meal’??” Seungho shouted behind them. Both of them jumped up and hit their heads on the cover of the open bonnet and winced in pain. Junhyung turned to see Seungho laughing not stop.

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

“Hey wanna come over? My brother’s out so we can have the whole apartment to ourselves,” Hyuna said, chuckling cheekily.

“Aishh.. Can’t today. I have a race..” Junhyung pouted. How he wish he could be there now.

“Don’t you always race at night? Now the sun is still up.”

“Yeah my opponent is kind of.. different. He thinks I can only win at night. So yeah..” He could hear Hyuna grumbling about how stupid the opponent is to Junhyung should be careful during his race.

He smiled to himself. “I’m going to be fine.. At least if I die, you can get the money,” he said.

“Huh? Why is that?”

“I’ve told the leader that if I die in any race as the winner, the money will go to two most important people in my life. You and my sister,” he said. At first it was just his sister. But eversince Hyuna came into his life, she’s as important to him as his sister.

“I’d rather be poor than having you dead Yong Junhyung,” she said seriously. Junhyung just chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

“Everybody ready?” Simon D called out to the riders.

“Hey babe I gotta go. See you maybe.. tonight? If I’m still alive that is,” he laughed.

“Not funny Junhyung. You better get here alive tonight. Promise me that,” Hyuna said sternly.

“Can’t promise you that. Love you!” he said quickly and hang up. He knows he’s going to get a serious beating from her later that night. But right now, let’s just focus on the race.

“You two sound serious..” Gikwang said as he stood beside Junhyung.

Junhyung laughed. “Serious? Didn’t you hear me laughing just now?”

“Not that. I meant your relationship. Is it a serious one?” he raised an eyebrow.

Junhyung shrugged. “Maybe. I don’t know. How do you know if its serious?”

“Did she say she loves you?” Junhyung nodded.

“Do you love her?” He nodded again.

“Would you… marry her?”

“Dude! That’s like way far! Come on I still wanna enjoy my life. And now, I have a race to go to. So buh bye!” Junhyung waved at his friend and walked towards the crowd of other riders.

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

“How did you do that man? Like seriously? I feel like a total loser now,” Seungri said as all of them were sitting around a table and benches, eating pizza and chatting happily after the race.

“Aw come on. I told you racing is my hobby. And you especially picked dirt bike racing today. That’s like my most favourite,” Junhyung said smiling.

“Damn! I should have just stick to night races.. This isn’t over you know,” Seungri said, smirking to Junhyung.

“Yeah I know. Just call me up whenever. For now, cheers!” Junhyung said and the both of them clanged their bottle of Cola.

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

“Uh.. Junhyung.. wait.. I didn’t.. ahh…”

Junhyung just continued kissing her, her back under her tank top despite her trying to tell him something.

“You didn’t what baby?” he breathe out. Hyuna was about to say something when suddenly her room door opened with her brother walking in mumbling something.

“Hyuna??” he shouted obviously shocked at the sight of his sister underneath a topless guy.

The voice startled Junhyung and he turned immediately, his body landing on the empty space beside Hyuna. His eyes widened when he saw her brother.

“Oppa!” Hyuna shrieked.

“Vi??”

“Junhyung! What are you doing here??” Seungri asked, his eyes wide opened.

“Wait wait. You’re her brother??” Junhyung sat up looking at both Hyuna and Seungri.

Hyuna nodded, looking scared. Before Seungri could say anything, Junhyung suddenly looked pissed.

“Is this one of ‘friendly’ tactics Vi??” Junhyung said, standing up from the bed.

“Huh? Why do you mean??” Seungri asked, clueless.

“You use your sister to distract me from the race didn’t you? You think I would be distracted if I’m together with her and eventually lose the race. Am I right??” Junhyung shouted. Seungri and Hyuna’s mouths hanged opened slightly, confused by everything that Junhyung said.

Junhyung scoffed. He cuts in again, not letting Seungri answer.

“So you’ve planned this all along haven’t you? No wonder I was thinking its weird to have a girl as a mechanic. But then I thought she was different. Apparently I was wrong,” he turned and glared at Hyuna. He picked his shirt and walked towards the stunned Seungri.

“Great tactic. You know I always survive after getting beaten or whatsoever in the Death Race so you use my heart and feelings instead. I shouldn’t have given in to my feelings. That’s great Vi. You found my weakness. But don’t you even think I will lose just because of this,” Junhyung said harshly, poking a finger on Seungri’s chest. He stomped out of the house leaving the two siblings dumbfounded.

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

Some of you are questioning why suddenly Junhyung made a move on Hyuna. I wanted to slip in somehwere in the story but its quite hard since I've already completed to story long time ago. I'll try the next chapter aites? :P

The ending of this chapter is a bit confusing but the next chapter will pretty much explain everything :))

Comment && Subscribe! ^^

(Oh and this fic will end in a bout 2-3 chapters more :))