Hot Night

Death Rider

 

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

“Aren’t you afraid of the dark?” Junhyung whispered huskily near Hyuna’s ears as he got behind her. Hyuna nearly jumped out of her skin, feeling the presence behind her and the warm breath at her ear.

She sighed when she realised it was just Junhyung. “You scared me !”

Hyuna continued putting her tools in the box, locking it and reaching up to put it back at its original place. Slowly Junhyung slide his hands on both sides of her waist, resting his chin on the crook of her neck. Hyuna was frozen on her spot. She didn’t know how to react. Thoughts, questions, feelings all going through her at the same time. Her hand was still stucked to the toolbox that she had already placed on the top shelf when Junhyung’s lips came into contact with her neck. His lips made its way to her earlobe with soft kisses while her sides up and down gently.

Hyuna’s heart could never have beat faster. Its not even this fast when she just finished running a marathon. She fear that it might just pop out any second. Not knowing what to do, she just shut her eyes.

His stick out his tongue and started her earlobe seductively slow, making the ends of her hair stand. He all the way down her neck and started on it slowly, biting it softly. Hyuna couldn’t help but let out a soft moan from all the slow pleasure Junhyung had been giving her. Her arms slide down the metallic shelves, gripping on the edge of the nearest one to her body.

Taking it as a sign, Junhyung turned her around to face him in a split second, trapping her by putting his hands on the shelf behind her. She could not see him. He could not see her. But they could feel how near their faces are. Just inches apart. Both of them were panting lightly.

Junhyung reached up to cup one side of her face by sliding up his hand on her arm up to her cheek. He leaned in slowly, kissing her directly on . Its amazing he didn’t even miss since they were in the  dark.

Hyuna responded almost instantly, wrapping her arms around his waist, pulling him closer. Junhyung’s tongue penetrated through her lips, roaming around in . He lifted her up by her thighs and wrapped her legs around his torso. Hyuna circled her arms around his neck as he grind their lower body against each other.

He broke the kiss only to on her neck once again. She tilted her head to one side, roaming her hands across his shoulders, to his neck and through his messy blond hair. With her continuous low moans, Junhyung slipped his hand under her tank top, feeling her soft skin on his bare hand.

Finally he looked up, panting near her neck. “Wanna come my place?” he breathe out.

Hyuna’s lips formed a smirk but he couldn’t see it anyway. “Yeah” she answered softly. He let her down gently onto her feet. They fixed their clothes a little and walked out of the storeroom. The lights in the workshop were dimmed but it still made them blink a couple of times to get used to the change in brightness.

Hyuna had already changed out of her boiler suit and Junhyung just slipped them out since they were hanging loosely on his waist.

After locking the workshop and making sure everything else was locked, Junhyung ride back to his apartment with Hyuna. They were just quiet. Neither of them want to say anything. Probably the only thing on their minds right then was Junhyung’s bed.

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

Morning came and Hyuna shuffled around the bed, waking up slowly. As she opened her eyes, she realised she was sleeping on Junhyung’s chest with his hand wrapped around her waist protectively. She looked up and his sleeping face and smiled slightly. Everything that happened at the storeroom last night caught her off guard. How did they end up this way? Maybe it just..happened.

The door opened suddenly and his sister barged into the room, nagging about Junhyung being a sleepyhead. She stopped in her tracks as she saw Hyuna looking at her with shocked eyes. Hyuna couldn’t even move. what am I supposed to do now?

“YAH YONG JUNHYUNG!!!! You brought home a girl?? I don’t mind you coming home late or don’t come home at all. But a girl?? Yah wake up Junhyung!” his sister started shouting and Junhyung wake up sleepily, too used to her screaming in the morning. Hyuna hid herself under the comforter, too embarrassed to face his sister.

Junhyung half opened his eyes and looked at his sister with a frown. Seeing that her brother didn’t even react, she stepped forward and started hitting him with the kitchen towel.

“Ow! Ow! Noona stop it! Ow!” Junhyung shouted as he shield his face with his arms.

“You always bring home trouble! How dare you bring home a girl last night huh??”

“Noona! I’m already 24! What’s wrong with bringing home a girl??” he retaliated, supporting his body up by his elbows propped up.

“Yah! Do you know how hard it is to wash those bed sheets? Its not that you can help me!” she shouted.

“Why didn’t you do it on the couch or better still the floor? At least those two are easier to clean…” his sister whined as she walked to the curtains to draw them open.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and slumped back onto the bed. “We didn’t do anything,” he said.

She scoffed. “Do you think I was born yesterday? With a hot body and peverted mind like yours, how can you not do it?” Did my sister just called me hot? Junhyung thought.

“We really didn’t do anything..” he groaned.

“Don’t lie to me Yong Junhyung,” she stared at him with dagger eyes.

“We didn’t! She had her period okay!” Junhyung said frustratedly. Hyuna was already blushing red under the comforter by now.

Junhyung’s sister’s eyes softened with slightly ajar and she nodded slowly. “Ahh.. Mianhe..” With that she just walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

Junhyung groaned as he ruffled his hair. He glanced to his side and moved the comforter away from her face. “Sorry ‘bout that” he said apologetically.

“Its okay. Sorry about last night,” Hyuna said, biting her lower lip lightly. He just chuckled and kissed her on her forehead.

Hyuna grabbed his hand and lift it up to her eye level to see the time. “We better get ready,” she said.

“Yeah you go get ready. Goodnight!” Junhyung said, turning to his side to go back to sleep.

“Yah.. Can you not be late for once?” Hyuna frowned at him as he turned around with a big grin.

“Arasso… What do I get for not being late?” he asked. Hyuna sat up and looked at him. He just waited expectantly.

“Yesterday night?”

“That’s for closing the workshop and not locking you inside.” He chuckled. Seeing that Hyuna is no where near to giving what he wanted, he pulled her hand towards him and she landed on his chest again. He sniggered cheekily and pointed at his cheek for a kiss. Hyuna couldn’t contain her smile seeing how cute he was acting and gave a quick kiss on his cheek. Junhyung smiled happily after getting what he wanted.

tumblr_mheaxnEn5v1rsjlqlo1_250.jpg

Can't say anything now. Too many feels from last night UCC. I can't even sleep and when I sleep, I dream about them <33

Comment & Subscribe!! ^^