My New Environment

I Hate You but I Love You

It is 5:45 am... Jaejoong had already woke up, the first time around w/o morning kisses, hugs, and good mornings from his parents... the 1st time to be alone... he remembered Yun's deal w/ him... he already made a decision... he took a shower, ate his breakfast, brushed his teeth and dress up himself... he hurriedly went to S.M.E... he got there at 6:35am... because of drowsiness for waiting, he fell asleep on a bench...

 

Yunho and the group arrived at the place and then they saw Jae having a nap... each of them were mesmerized by his beauty... and each of them has a point of view in their  minds...

Junsu: 'what a cute little fellow! so cute that i wanna squish him a lot!'

Yoochun: 'i will marry him one day... he will be my princess'

Changmin: 'you will be my boyfriend one day... trust me...

Yunho:: 'Omo! what a beautiful face! what a beautiful man! you will be mine since today... I'll protect you forever...'

 

Then Jaejoong suddenly woke up... and noticed the 4 men looking at him intently... he suddenly screamed but the group hushed him... Jae POV: 'will they do something to me? aish what a bad morning!'

 

He apologized for sleeping but the 4 men just said it is ok....

Yunho: sothe deal... what is your answer?

Jae: yes! i will join you just give me the money now!

Junsu: but you are gay...

Yoochun: SHut up Junsu! Jaejoong i am so sorry hi i am Yoochun... thihs is Junsu, Changmin and Yunho.

Jaejoong: but i already knew who you are...

Changmin: just personally knowing each other...

 

They gave him the money and he alone, buried his parents in a cemetery... not knowing the 4 boys are trailing behind him...

 

As he cried he felt a hand on his shoulder... it is Jung Yunho and company...

 

he just cried on Yunho's chest when Yun held him closer... the other three could not do anything but also cry...

after the funeral service they went to the management then when he did the things they told him to do such as singing, acting and dancing... he was quickly told that he is "in".

Yunho: WHat about his training?

MAnager: no need! he is perfect in everything we told him to do... you ar in Mr. Kim Jaejoong! You are now part of DOng Bang Shin KI!

 

Junsu and the others said in unison, "AISH1 WE HAD YEARS FOR TRAINING AND NOW YOU ARE JUST ACCEPTED FOR ONE DAY! 

But the real reason why he was quickly accepted is because of his beauty... some people are really s...

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

They said in unison when Jae entered their dorm... He is appointed the mother of their so-called family... he cannot do anything but just consent... he cooked and they are amazed, he cleaned and they are like... AIGOO! so squeaky clean!

when they slept at night... Yunho couldn't help but stare at the beauty... he cannot sleep... but when Jae turned his face to Yun while sleeping, Yunho was astonished and all night he looked at Jaejoong, who is murmuring the name 'Yunho' while  sleeping...  Yunho is just listeninguntil he fell asleep...

 

Yunho P.O.V: ' he is like an angel... he is my crush from now on... '