THE CONCERT

I Hate You but I Love You

"Jae dear I have something for you!" said Jaejoong's appa.

"Wow appa are these ticket..."

"Yes dear my boss gave it to me because they know that my son is a big fan of DBSK!" explained Umma.

"thank you appa, Umma! for this I wll cook you a very yummy soup!"  said Jaejoong cheerfully.

 

That night came... his parents drove him to the concert place then they waited for about one hour until...

 

MC: Here comes the members of Dong Bang Shin Ki! Namely Yunho, YOochun, Changmin and Junsu!!!

All the girls in the dome shouted out os loud... especially Jajoong... banners of the members are everywhere, and Jae took pictures of them...

All went well especially when Jaejoong is called upstage, when they are said to call a beauty on stage, pulled by Yunho... and there, Jung Yunho dance on his front, causing a lot of screaming... then all went well until... 

"Jaejoong look out!" His umma shouted... umma saw  a sniper on top of the building from the other side, which seems wants to hit one of the members.... there are screaming everywhere

His appa shoved Jae on the other side... and his appa was hit....

Jaejoong kept on crying, trying to run to his father, and his mother got an heart attack...he was pulled back by Yunho, to avoid getting hit...

After that, the shooting stopped, and Jae ran to his father and mother... The members of DBSK trailed behind him showing symphaty... Changmin called for an ambulance, and Yoochun and Junsu helped the other people to get out of the dome quickly... when Yunho touched Jaejoong's shoulder, Jaejoong suddenly slapped him.

 

Jaejoong: This is all your fault! I hate you! if you only didn't pulled me back then my parents will not be like this!!!

Yunho: I am sorry... I am just trying to protect you... the ambulance will be here for a minute...

 

when they all reached the hospital... Jae waited impatiently while the members are comforting him, especially Yunho... after one hour...

 

Doctor: Are you mr. Kim Jaejoong? the one and only child of the KIms?

Jae: yes i am. doc how are my parents? they are ok right?

Doctor: I am sorry to tell you but... your parents have already died...

Jaejoong: doc you are just joking right?! are you!

The doctor just shook his head, and Jae cried on the floor so much that when he came to his parents' deathbed he almost fainted...

Yunho and the others are so sad... and showing symphaty, they talked to Jaejoong about his life, and how can they help... and Jae answered them all teary-eyed. Since Jaejoong has no money for the burial, Yunho had a deal w/ him.

Yun: please do not hate us, we are just trying to help... We will lend you money, in one condition.

Jae: WHat is it?

Yun: you have to be part of the Dong Bang Shin Ki to pay all the money you will borrow from us.

EVerybody in the room was shocked. including Jae. He have to leave the house where he was born, and to leave the life he was used to... to have a new world w/ these people he like the most...  he faced a dilemma.... so desperate 'bout the answer... Yoochun said, "Hyung! what are you saying? what kind of deal is that huh?" Junsu and Changmin nodded. Yunho just rubbed Jae's back because he is still crying...

Jae: I am gay! That is why I am one of your fans right? Then you will let me do this thing?

Yunho: That is ok!!! We are good boys and we will not do anything bad to you, Jaejoong, this is for your parents, but you can decide for yourself now... I know you will be popular, look at your face! you are so full of grace! we will teach you the thhings you do not know so do not worry!

Jaejoong said, "Can you give me time to decide? I will tell you my decision tomorrow at 7:00 in the morning.

Yunho: as you wish... let us meet on front of S.M.E. ok?

Jae: yes...