Our First Concert

I Hate You but I Love You

Jaejoong thought...

'Oh God! Help me!!! Today is our first concert, No, Their 1st concert w/ me... I am so scared...'

He was in such deep thoughts when out of the blue Yunho suddenly popped out from nowhere...

Jae was startled, "Yah!!! You scared me! Can't you just knock!?"

"Sorry Jaejoong, It is time to choose costumes." Yun said.

 

..

 

Before they performed, Yunho introdeced to all the people about their new member. The girls freaked out when they saw Jaejoong... he is so handsome! Boys around just rolled their eyes, feeling jealous. Cassies screamed ou so loud that it can be heard meters from the stadium.  They performed very well and girls shouted even more when they heard Jae's voice. They thought an angel came down from heaven to make them drive crazy...

Jae, after their performance, walked with the other members out of the stage. As clumsy as ever, on the stairs, he tripped, he just closed his eyes and waited for himself to fall down... But that never happened. He felt strong arms holding him around the waist... It is YUNHO. The whole dome had really gone mad, thus, the start of YunJae loveteam...

 

Jaejoong tried to stand but he just can't. Yunho suddenly carried him, princess style. Now the whole place was really going wild with excitement. Jaejoong on the other hand... feeling so nervous that his crush is carrying him, fainted...

 

 

"Hyung are you all right?" Changmin said...

Jaejoong: Where are we?

Junsu: Hyung you fainted so we took you here.

 

Jae suddenly remembered all that had happened, and when he saw Yunho he blushed furiously. Yunho, thinking he has a fever. touched Jae's forehead. "Are you alright Jae? Your face is tinted red." Yun said.

"Hyung! Are you stupid!? He is blushing you know!" Yoochun blurted out.

 

Jae can really feel his face super red, but suddenly Yunho asked, "Jaejoong, by the way, you are our huge fan before right? Then... WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER?"

 

Jae froze from his spot. He won't say it, so the 4 nagged him so much... "It is... It i-is... His name starts w/ letter Y!!!" Yoochun and Yunho felt the other two staring at them.

 

THey both said "WHAT!?"

 

Junsu: maybe it is Yoochun.

Changmin: NO! it is Yunho!

 

The two kept bickering and the two only stared at Jae dumbfounded. Jae feeling he would collapsed again just said "You'll notice it for the next days. Aish! Just a joke! Hahaha... hahaha."

The two just chuckled. Jae, seeing Yunho laughed so much, Lost conciousness again.