A Whole Two Weeks W/ Only Me And You

I Hate You but I Love You

"WHAT?! Manager Kim you can't do this!" Shouted our two lovers in this story.

"Oh I am so so sorry boys but... you two had done maaaaaaaany violations this past weeks, so, YOU CANNOT GO FOR THE VACATION! ONLY THE 3 OF YOU! COME ON BOYS LET'S GO." the manager just said... Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin just followed him, going for a vacation. WHile the other t2, Yunho and Jaejoong, was just sulking at the corner of their house.

FLASHBACK:

"Yes! We will go for a two-week vacation!" said Yunho so excited... He had already planned his activities away from every one else. But because of one incident, the world turned upside down: When he brought soju to drink w/ the other 4 he was caught by their manager because Jaejoong, who was sooooooo drunk, kept on shouting and shouting aloud, and he is heard by all their staffs... then because of that, they can't go anymore and are suspended for 100 days...

Flashback ended.

 

"YOU STUPID GAYFACE! IT IS ALLLLLLLL YOUR FAULT!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T GO FOR THE VACATION!", shouted Yunho at the top of his lungs. "Is it all my fault huh!? You are the one who brought that soju and you are blaming me?! Stupid Jung!" Jaejoong answered back... Aish, they kept on bickering until they got tired... for a moment, they reminded what happened last week, their hot passionate kiss, everything.

 

"Jaejoong?"

"-_-"

"Jae?"

"-_-"

"KIm Jaejoong! I am Talking to you!"

"Yah! What are you saying again?" Jaejoong just got snapped from his deep thoughts when Yunho shouted beside his ear.

"Hero Jaejoong what the hell are you thinking? We are only two persons here so just talk I am so bored!" Yunho suddenly said.

"Um... Um... what do you want to eat? I am hungry, aren't you?"

"Yes. I want kimchi jigae! I want it please?" Yunho requested w/ puppy eyes.

Jae blushed at the sudden change of Yunho's face, and he just nodded...

 

                                                                                                           ~~ <3 ~~

 

Fast forward to next week...

Jaejoong is sleeping soundly while it is the total opposite w/ Yunho. He just look at Jaejoong's angelic face... He felt the urge to touch his face... and trembling, he caressed the angel's face and hair, only to be wake up jae from his deep slumber. Yunho quickly withdrew his hand, while Jae's face is tinted red again, He tesed Yunho, "So... Hm... YOU LIKE ME RIGHT YUNHO?" YUnho just said, "I-In Your dreams Jae!" Jae leaned closer to Yunho, saying those words over and over again. Yunho just blushed furiously while pouting at Jae's every word.

Jae: OMO! This is the 1st time I see the great Jung Yunho blushing!

Yunho: I did not!

Jaejoong: DId so!

Yunho: Did not!

They bickered at the middle of the night until...

Yun: Yes! I really really like you Kim Jaejoong! I have been madly in love w/ you since I have met you at that night! Now ok? ok?

Jae just remained silent. Although blushing, he kept his expression blank. But deep inseide he really wanted to scream and freak out. Yunho just look at the cute sight on front of him. He leaned closer to Jae, while Jae is just trembling, He felt Yunho's lips on his own, and he unconciously parted his lips, deepening the kiss. The atmosphere had really became hot, and what happened that night is, as you know, is history.