The End

I Hate You but I Love You

Author's note: Sorry again because the update took a long, long time it seems like forever... This is the end. Honestly it has no relatin to the last chapter... As I said, sorry because the story is oh so short... Hope you enjoy the last chapter... a pretty long one.

 

Poong gwa kiseu,

Kim Yoon Min ^_^

 

"Jae! What is happening? Oh my god sun are you sick?" Yunho ran into the bathroom, seeing Jae puking in the toilet, he thought he was sick.

"Yunnie... I think I am... pregnant..."

"What the! WHAT!?" the two is startled to see their 3 dongsaengs watching at them, there faces shocked.

"Hell yeah! Baby are you sure?" Yunho said.

"Isn't it obvious!? Do I have to puke all week long nonstop just for you to believe?! Are you dumb or stupid or what!?" Jaejoong said, cursing his stupid Yunho in his mind.

"Yehey! I have a baby! I have a baby!"Yun said.

"Hyung how can you tell manager, the management, even the whole world a man became pregnant and worst, we are one of the most famous celebs in the world!" Changmin cut their moment by this line.

Jae's head hung low, to think that their maknae said it... and it was true... the world may shun them because of their love...

"Why worry? I am here to protect my child and my love! I will do everything, give up everything for them, even worldly fame..." Yunho suddenly said while caressing Jaejoong's hair.

Junsu and Yoochun just watch there, thinking of ways how can they help there hyungs...

 

Next day:

 

"YAH! Get up boys! we have an interview today right?" Jaejoong's voice rang in the room.

Yunho panicking, ", we are late! Yah right! Fix yourselves, I will use the shower, Jaejoong just serve the breakfast, Junsu and Changmin eat... Yoochun.."

"Hey you are stressing your wife! Shame on you hyung! He is preggy ok?" We will fix ourselves..." Junsu said unexpectedly.

That morning, Jaejoong and Yunho sat next to each other, feeding each other. Yoochun and Junsu sleeping at the dining table together, and Changmin stealing their food.

 

 

"Mind if I ask a favor?" Yunho said...

"It is ok Mr. Jung. What is it?" said the MC.

"I will just announce something to our fans."

"Here is the mic."

 

Yunho: "I just want to tell anybody, SME, Seoul, the whole Korea, the whole world... that... Jaejoongie, my love, is pregnant, and we are together. We wll leave Korea and we will go far away, it will take a long time before we go back, and in time may you accecpt our love for each other."

The members' eyes widen and the audience has mixed emotions: some happy, some went crazy, some supportive, but still some are disappointed and disgusted. When a man laughed because of the confession, Junsu suddenly kicked him when he stood up. The man groaned in pain, and when he is ready to fight back, Yoochun stop the man and punched him as well. Changmin suprisingly slapped a girl who made fun of them, and they pulled each other's hair. The other YunJae shippers also give their best debating with the bashers.

Yunho knows that anytime Jaejoong may be hurt if they will not leave the studio now. So, with lightning speed he held Jaejoong's hand and they ran out of the place, never to return. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin just said sorry about the scandal and went of as well.

 

"! How can they say those things to Jaejoong hyung just because you are pregnant. I hate them!" Changmin said still affected by the past issue.

"Suie are you ok?" Yoochun ask Junsu while caressing his back.

"I am a little ok now Chun. Thanks for protecting me a while ago.." Junsu still crying.

"This is your fault Junsu hyung! You made a scandal in the whole studio and it is aired, live! Are you even thinking huh?!" Changmin yelled at Junsu.

"Min shut up! He is hurt and you are still like that?" Chun said.

they shouted at each other until Jaejoong interrupted. "GUYS SHUT THE ____ UP! WE WILL LEAVE KOREA, NOW! OUR HEARTS BREAKING SEEING YOU LIKE THAT, AND FOR THE WHOLE GROUP'S SAKE, WE WILL LIVE IN OTHER PLACE FAR AWAY!" Jaejoong cried while saying these things, Yunho comforting him, and the boys stop bickering. They apologized for their immaturity, saying to their hyungs to come back and visit when they are ready. They bid good bye, wishing they would see each other again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yunho! i think I will be delivering our child!" Jaejoong screamed out.

"Joongie baby I'll take you to a hospital now!" Yunho said, panicking again.

"Stop running in circles idiot! Just drive me to the hospital!"

 

Yunho conversed with the french doctor, pleading to give the best they can in delivering their child. It would be a surgery... (Yunho studied French in his childhood, so he knows how to talk like a French.)

 

"Congrats sir, your child is so beautiful! You can now come inside." The nurse said accompanying Yunho inside. Yunho saw Jaejoong laying there, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Sir this is you daughter. how cute! what will be her name?" the nurse interrupted.

"Yunnie... what if we name her... Jiyool? is it ok Yun?" Jaejoong said.

"Of course Joongie! such a beautiful name! Like her mother.."

"Yah Jung! Stop making cheesy remarks please! I am blushing again!"

"Joongie is blushing!!! hahaha she looks like you!"

"Yah, and that means you are head over heels in love with me!"

"Yes! And also to your hot y body!"

"Stop being Jung!"

"That is my Jaejoongie!" Yunho said while pinching Jae's cheek.

The nurses and doctors look at them in awe, thinking how happy their family is...

 

One day:

 

"Junsu I picked a letter at our mailbox."Yoochun said.

"A love letter to hyung? Bwahaha..." Changmin said.

"let us just open right?" Junsu angrily snarled.

"We are inviting you to our wedding at Paris, France, the church near Eiffel tower, 12nn at March 14, 2013. Hope you come our dongsaengs! We really miss you! And we want you to celebrate with us that most important day. So, please come and we love you! ~Jaejoong and Yunho hyung"

 

"OMG sun it is our hyungs! I miss them so much!" Junsu squealed.

"Oh how I miss Jae hyung's cooking." Changmin said.

"And playing with Yunho hyung, I miss them so much!" Yoochun said.

They planned to say it to manager Kim, but he cannot still forgive the two. So that night, they sneak out of their dorm, leaving a note, "Ahjusshi off we go! Bleh! We will never come back again to this stupid place again! We do not need your stupid oh so low salary anymore! Bye SME, we will not miss you!" Next morning, upon reading this note, Lee Soo Man felt he was having a heart attack, so he was rushed to the hospital.

 

"Jaejoong hyung! Yunho hyung! We miss you so much! Why did you let your presence felt just now?! It has been 2 years!" the three boys ran to the two the moment they met at the place, giving them a big bear hug.

 

There had been a lot of crying that moment... and they told the lovers the escape they made. It has been hard, but they succesfully went away... The lovers were shock that the two can do that, but they were also happy seeing their dongsaengs free.

 

Wedding day:

 

 

 

"Where is the bride?" asked the priest.

', he is late' "Ah he will come in a few moments. just wait." Yunho said.

 

Minutes later Jaejoong step in the church, wearing a slender, fitted white gown, mesmerizing every one. As Jaejoong walk to the aisle, he cried a little.

"Joongie why are you crying?"

"Yunnie I am just happy."

 

 

Priest: Do you Kim Jaejoong, accept Jung Yunho as your husband, and promise to love each other, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health?

Jaejoong: Yes.

Priest: Do you Jung Yunho, accept Kim Jaejoong as your wife,  and promise to love each other, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health?

Yunho: Yes.

Priest: now you may kiss the bride.

Yunho quickly gave a peck to Jaejoong's plump lips, Jaejoong continuing to cry. Yunho wipe his tears away.

 

The three stooges just grinning at each other... Junsu holding Jiyool...

Yoochun: so when will we marry Su?

Junsu: What!?

Changmin: stupid hyung. Cannot you notice it, when we are fighting he always took your side. He has been in love w/ you for years.

Junsu: really?

Yoochun: yes Su and I love you so much duckbutt!

Junsu: And I also love you forehead!

Changmin: What am I here, forever alone?

Yoochun: Minnie we still love you even we are together!

Changmin: Are you sure?

Junsu: Neh and we will never leave our cutest maknae!

Changmin threw his arms around Junsu, "Hyung I am so sorry! I always made fun w/ you! Forgive me!"

Junsu said, "I have forgiven you long ago Min, and we want you to know we always care and love you."

Yoochun glared at Changmin. "Hyung do not be mad! Come on, we should greet our newly wedded couple!" Changmin said trembling.

 

 

"Congrats hyungs!" they greeted. They hugged each other one last time before they part.

Yunho:where are you going then? You cannot come back to Korea! it is dangerous!

Changmin:we are ok. Once we step out of the plane we will file a lawsuit against them!

Yoochun: They are really getting into my nerves.

Junsu: You know hyungs.. Yoochun and I are together.

Yunho and Jaejoong: WHAT!?

Junsu and Yoochun: we love each other.

Jiyool: Love. Love. Umma. Appa.

All of them just smiled at Jiyool, who is looking at them, puzzled.

 

 

 

A stupid ending eh? But I am happy I have finally ended this fic. Thank you for all who supported. God bless ^_^

~Kim Yoon Min