Jaejoong and Yunho Birthday Special

I Hate You but I Love You

It is Jaejoong's birthday... Feb.4... he is greeted as usual by s and they said they have no gift for him because they have no money... It is just ok with him... Because he is greeted sweetly by his one and only love... Yunho...

Feb 5: What he is up to today is that he is thinking how to greet Yunho tomorrow... Feb. 6 his birthday.

 

Unbeknowst to the two, 2 days ago:

 

Changmin: Hyung, how can we surprise Jae and Yun?

Yoochun: Let us just pretend that we have no gift for Jaejoong on his b-day and we will celebrate Yunho and Jaejoong's birthday at Feb. 5... so we can buy only one cake, less expensive! what can you say Suie?

Junsu: It is a good idea Chun but, how can we prepare the surprise?

Changmin: Maybe we can let them have fun outside on that date right?

Yoochun: That is correct! Our Minnie is really a genius!

 

Feb. 5...

 

"Hyungs! Good morning!" Junsu cheerfully greeted Yunho and Jaejoong.

"good morning Junsu-yah!" said Yun.

"Yunho stop sulking there. Let us eat." Jaejoong siddenly said.

"I am not sulking!", argued Yunho.

'Ok Ok! Let us take our breakfast before you can die in starving."

"Yes sir!"

 

While eating... Jaejoong, beside Yunho, Noticed that the three others are talking secretly to each other. the conversation went like this:

 

Min: Hyung!!! What about now?

Yoochun; Aish! Let us talk later they'll get suspicious!

Junsu: What we have no time! How can we tell them to date outside?

Yoochun and Changmin: DATE!?!?!?

Junsu: Fools! YOu cannot notice it? They are times that they are stealing glances at each other..

Jae and Yun: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? SHARE SHARE!!!

they said in unison: Nothing!

Jaejoong whispered to Yunho, " We better keep an eye on them, Yun.

Yunho: you are right Jaejoong-ah...

Changmin said, "Can you have fun outside? I mean going out...

"EH!?" Our two main characters said in a high voice...

"He means you should go out celebrate your birthdays! Hehehehhe" Chun said.

"Um.. OK?"

 

....

 

"YAH! Kim Jaejoong move a little faster!" Yunho shouted from outsideroom.

"Ok wait for a sec!" Jae said...

 

When he appered in front of Yunho Yun was again, startled by the beauty's beautiful face... wearing a black shirt and jeans so tight, Yun nearly passed out if Jaejoong only didn't called his name...

 

In a mall:

 

Jae: I will just go to the watch store. let us meet at the restaurant there.

Yunho:  K i will just buy some things...

When they parted ways... Jae bought the cheapest watch he saw because he has no enough money to buy what other styles he wanted for Yunho... Yunho after buying, Saw his Jaejoongie talking w/ a man in leather jacket and talking like they have met before... Out of jealousy, Yunho ran to Jajeoong and Jae was startled to see Yunho at his side.

 

Jae: Yunho why are you here? We'll meet at-

Yunho: who is this man? Who told you to flirt here without your boyfriend?

The man just said, "I'm sorry... I am Hyun Joong, Jae's bestfriend.

Yunho; and i am Yunho, Jae's boyfriend.

jaejoong: Boy-

Hyun Joong: Jae, gotta get going! Sorry Yunho for disturbing your date. Bye Jae!

Jaejoong stood their dumbfounded. when they got out of the mall, He shouted at Yunho,"What the hell is going on Jung Yunho!?"

Yunho just answered, "Jae I am sorry. It is just-

Jaejoong: Shut up Jung! Who are you to dictate what I will do? Besides, You are my friend.. What is wrong?

Yunho: You are the wrong in me! I don't know what is happening to me... I am so sorry... It is gettiing dark, let us go home...

Jae: No! I'll gop home alone!

But at the stairs of the exit, as usual, He slid and he is caught by Yunho's arms... They looked at each other with lust, if only the security guard did not shouted at them to get off,. a kiss might happen.

 

There is an awkward silence at the car... Yunho just focused on the road, while Jae looked at window as if it is the most beautiful view in the world.

When they got home they noticed the lights are off.. Jae, scared of the dark clung to Yunho as if they are the only people alive. Yunho just gulped hard, and when they got into the dining hall:

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNGS!!!"

"What is this all about?" The two startled men blurted.

"Since your b-days are only two days apart, we decided that we will celebrate your birthdays on Feb. 5." Changmin said.

"thank you so much!" Jae said as he hugged the three others, much to Yunho's chagrin. 

Junsu: Hyung join us!

Then quickly they are in a group hug...

Gift-giving:

 

Junsu gave Yunho a polo shirt and a bag to Jaejoong. Yoochun gave sweater to Yun and jacket to Jaejoong to keep them from cold. While Changmin gave away pants to the two. They were so thankful then suddenly Changmin stated: where are your gifts for each other?

The two kept silent. Yoochun, knowing what is going on, said they will sleep... The two were left in the room, and finally Yunho broke the silence: Jaejoong belated happy birthday! They greeted each other then took out their gifts.

 

Jae: what a beautiful scarf! thanks Yunho... Um hope you like this... (handed the cheap watch)

Yunho just siled at Jaejoong and said it was beautiful. Jaejoong,"Do not joke! I have no money so that is only what I can afford to buy...

Yunho: It is ok as long as it is given by heart.

Jaejoong blushed at the sudden statement, and Yunho asked Jae to wear the watch to his hand.. When Jaejoong is putting it in place, he lost balance and he fell on top of Yunho.... They both look at each other, when Jae tried to stand up he is suddenly pulled by Yunho to a kiss... Jae frozed at his spot for a while, but then Yunho felt Jaejoong is kissing back... Yunho pulled away to gasp for air, and when Jaejoong just realized what had happened, he ran out of the door in embarassment...

'Best birthday gift ever!!!' Yunho thought.