Interview Time

A girl boygroup?

I sat down in the makane line between Minwoo and Kwangmin with Youngmin on Kwangmin's left. The threre hyungs sat on a higher row still very close to us. I looked at the lady MC beside us. She wore a fancy blue dress with beige heels. She had an overdose of perfume coming off her. I silently gagged from being too close to her. 

"You can now introduce yourselves." She said smiling brightly at us. 

"Hello. I am your...BOYFRIEND!" We say happily. 

"Well that's an amazing introduction! I bet the ladies love it." She said winking. 

Gross. 

I heard the hyungs chuckle and so did the rest except for me. It wasn't that I was nervous, more like bored and un amused. 

"So who do you think are the closest memembers?" The MC asked us. 

1. 2. 3. 

"Minwoo and Hyo!" They all happily said. 

"Whoa! Look at you two!" She said gestering at us. "You're even sitting beside each other! I see who the internal 'ship' in the group is." She said winking. 

Minwoo and I simply laughed much to someones annoyence. 

"New question!" She announced happily. "Who's the most awkward?" 

1.2.3.

"Kwangmin with Youngmin or with Hyo!" They all replied. 

"Wow. Kwangmin you're awkward with lots of people.." She stated awkwardly. 

"What can I say I have talent for being awkard!" Kwangmin says sarcastically. 

We all just laughed. 

 

"I hope you great sucess with BOYFRIEND! Good luck on your debut!" She happily said. 

We smiled then our first interview was over.


As usual we were cramped into our small car, in our usual cramped spots. The only difference is that we were in a huge hurry. Soon we would have our debut stage. I looked around everyone was nervous you can tell just by looking at their faces. I looked to Kwangmin, he had a blank exspression on. Youngmin had the same face. Is that their nervous face? A face without emotions?

"Scared?" Youngmin asked me trying to ignore Kwangmin and Minwoo leaning on him. 

"A little.." I lied.

By the look on his face He really didn't believe me. "You're going to do great." He said with a warm smile. 

"Thanks.." I say remembering that he knows my secret. 

"Can yout tell me about it later?" He asks obviously refering to my secret. 

"O-of course.." I reply not daring to look into his eyes.


We were now backstage a few minutes from our debut. This preformance is basically the biggest one of your career. This was the preformance that basically said if you were going to end up like Super Junior or G-Dragon and by that I meant popular or you can end up like that no name group anyone knows about.

"Go into positions!" Our manager yelled. 

We ran onto the stage and started dancing.. 



LAME CHAPTER. K. BYE.