Meeting

A girl boygroup?

I woke up extra early today. You didn't want to bother with the process of putting on a wig. I simply shoved my wig in a backpack, grabbed my stuff then walked to the lobby where once again I would see my oppa, Taemin. I ran down the stair where I was greeted by a tired looking brother. 

"Why can't you get picked up later?! I was sleeping!" He yells at me. 

"Yah! Just give me the stuff. I have other things to do.." I mumble. 

"Like what..?" He asks suspiciously. 

"I have to make the room back home..girly." 

Taemin simply chuckles as he threw a bag at me. I caught it and happily skips to the mens washroom to change. 


I was sitting in the car with Taemin as he drove. I sat there thinking; why did Kwangmin do it..? Why do I care about his reason.? why was i a little dissapointed Youngmin didn't raise his hands.? am I missing Minwoo..?

I shook those thoughts out of my head and just started humming our song; BOYFRIEND.

"I heard thats your debut song." Taemin oppa says as he drives. 

"Yup!" I say, "Like it?" 

"It's so chessy and girly." He states, "Just like a fanfiction. I mean what's the odds of the girl falling for twins plus their friend! I swear, Kids have way too much imagination!" He says laughing. 

The odds of the girl falling for the twins..plus their friend.

Those words left an impact on me.. That is a cheesy story line.

I started to laugh at the plot as Taemin oppa started making fun of fanfictions like that. I started going along with the plot as we both laughed. 

This..is what I should be doing. Being a girl and laughing with her family. Not, living as a boy in a dorm with 6 other boys.


When we got home I ran to my room and cleaned some things. I put away my 'boy stuff' and cleaned 'my girl stuff'. I carefully put away a glass figurine of an hour glass on top of my shelf that was on the wall. I looked at my room happily, for the first time in forever, my room was clean. 

I went down stairs to see my mom and hang out with Sulli; my brothers girlfriend. 

They soon had to leave; I was then alone with a stressed out mom and the nervousness of seeing Kwangmin, only as, a girl.