Before the Meeting

A girl boygroup?

I was sitting on the couch in the door. I somehow was able to sneak out of the room to the living room. I was alone in the room. Everyone else was asleep. I didn't really know what to do. Minwoo; he helped me. Youngmin; still awkward with me. Kwangmin; no. I can't. 

"You're still awake?" I turned my head to see the one and the only; Jo Youngmin. 

"I couldn't sleep.."

He nods his head and sits beside me. I look at him, he really did have a beautiful face. His messily thrown hair, his perfectly sculpted nose, his lips.. I slapped those thoughts out of my head. I'm a man! I can't do that!

Youngmin stood up and walked towards the balcony. I followed him. When he opened the door I felt a burst of cold air hit my skin. I silently screamed and ran away from the door. I looked at what I was wearing; shorts and a man top. [That's what Taemin oppa calls it. It really is a boy tank top though.] Youngmin looked back at me and laughded. He walked up to me gently placed his hoodie on me. 

I felt the blood rush to my face. I put the hood on to cover it up. I AM A MAN. I cannot do this. I ran to the balcony where Youngmin followed. 

The two of us looked at the scenery infront of us. The sun was coming up and the sky was a beautiful mix of pink and red. I smiled, it felt like the first time I was actually relaxed durring the whole boygroup thing. 

Youngmin couldn't keep his eyes on the sky. Instead they followed the beutiful girl beside him. He never really looked at her. He hasn't noticed the way her eyes were a pretty shade of brown. He painted a mental picture of her in his mind. Hana turned to face him. He felt the blood rise to his face. The wind had sweeped his hood off her pretty little head. 

Hana smiled at him. If it was possible his face turneed even more red. He grabbed the hood and pulled it onto her. 

"Youngmin! What are you doing?!" Hana yelled as she tried to pry the hood off. 

Youngmin wouldn't move the hood. "I can't. I might do something.." He quietly whispered. 

Hana was frozen. Do what..?

As usual, Hana didn't listen. She pryed his hands off the hood and let it fall. She looked back at Youngmin whos face was really red. Just by looking at that hers turned red. Youngmin closed his eyes and leaned in closed to her face. 

Both of their faces were only an inch apart. Hana couldn't register what was happening. All she knew was that she was in a bit of a problem. Either way she closed her eyes. She soon felt a warm sensation on her lips. She slightly opened her eyes to see Youngmin up close. 

She now knew what was happening. She was..

Kissing

Jo 

Youngmin.

Even though, she has a fiance, which so happens to be his twin. 


I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I actually lost my inspiration for this..

My friend (-ish) was nagging me to finish and update. ARE YOU HAPPY. I LISTENED TO YOU. I hope you guys comment and subscribe okay (: No one likes silent readers (: Please tell me your thougths (:

Follow my tumblr and insta please too (:

tumblr: http://one-word-kpop.tumblr.com/

Instagram : http://instagram.com/onewordkpop