Did you know you're my bestfriend

A girl boygroup?

Once practice was over we were once again in a cramped car. I was in the usual spot. Beside Minwoo and the car edge. I honestly feel a little lonely without Minwoo. It feels like it's been chapters since we've last talked! There was a random weight on my shoulder, I looked to see Minwoo sound asleep. He must have been tired, and sweaty. He's always sweaty. I sighed then found myself lying my head on his in the car. I closed my eyes, not knowing that I was getting stares from a certain pair of twins. 

I awoke from Hyunseong yelling at Minwoo and I to wake up and get our arse out of the car. Minwoo and I were still tired so we started staggering as we walked in the hallways. We got weird stares and disgusted looks but we shurgged it off until Donghyun slapped our heads saying we're ruining their debut. Minwoo and I simply looked at each other for a second and laughed hard and loud. We were yelling and thrashing our arms around until I felt a pair of arms grab me. I turned my head to see Youngmin grinning. He started tickling me telling me to stop being loud. Just saying, tickling me didn't work. I snook a glance at Minwoo who was being man handled by Jeongmin. Jeongmin started throwing Minwoo against the wall causing the onwer to come out and yell at us. Youngmin grabbed my wrist and ran to the dorm with an old man chasing us. 

When we got into the room we all started laughing.Our laughter was soon replaced by Donghyun yelling at Minwoo and I. Donghyun told everyone to go to sleep except Minwoo and I. We were to stay in the living room by ourselves until 12:00 pm. Only then would we be allowed to sleep. I looked at the clock, 10:00. Okay, only 2 hours to kill. Plus it's going to go by fast. Minwoo has that effect. He's like a pokemon. Not really. 

"They know." I said quietly trying not to let anyone but Minwoo hear. 

"What?! Who?!" He panickly said/yelled. 

"The twins.." I quietly say. 

"Oh.." He quietly says. "How?" He asks. 


When I finished explaining I looked at Minwoo. His lips were quivering. He was trembling. I don't know what came over me. I quickly pulled him into an embrace. He responded back. We were both sitting on the couch in each others embrace. There was a quiet but comfortable silence. We both didn't seem to mind it but at the same time I wanted us to be talking, to be laughing. 

I went to get the TV remote. The first thing that came on was teletoon retro. We kept it on that channel. I stole glances at Minwoo. He was so into this show. He would laugh and point whenever characters got 'trolled' by Bugs Bunny. When he got tired he flipped the channel to 'The House of Mouse'. When Mickey came on he started screaming. Donghyun soon came to us mad that he has been woken up. 

"AISH! Can you guys be quiet for once in your life?!" He yelled at us. Minwoo whimpered in response. "AISH! Sleep here tonight!!" He yelled as he sleepily walked back to his room.

 

Minwoo and I looked at each other and quietly laughed. Each of us took a couch to sleep on. I took the longer one considering I'm taller than him. He was annoyed but said 'Puberty will not fail me!'. 

I layed there on the couch staring at the cieling. My eyes started to fall then I heard Minwoo talk. 

"Hana-yah." He said quietly addressing me with my real name.

"Yea?" I ask quietly. 

"Did you know you're my best friend? And I hope that, that never changes.." He says quietly before he started his journey into dream land. 

"Minwoo. You're my best friend too.. I love you." I say before shuting my eyes.. 

I love you..as my bestfriend.


I started my usual routine. I woke up 10 minutes earlier and put my wig on. When I walked back into the living room Minwoo was still asleep. 

"Hana.. you're so pretty." I hear him mumble in his sleep. I walked up to him and whispered into his ears. "Stop lying. I might start to believe you." 

I walked to my acutal room and grabbed my cell phone. 1 missed text. I opened it to see it was from my mom.

How was your date with your FIANCE?!

JO KWANGMIN. 

DON'T TELL OKAY. 

IT WILL INTERFERE WITH HIS CAREER. 

BE ENGAGED QUIETLY. 

SEE. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD MARRY AN IDOL. 

I EVEN MADE SURE HE WASN'T IN YOUR GROUP. 

I'M THE BEST MOM EVER. 

-maammy 

I face palmed at her ignorance. Mom. You chose someone in my group.. Who hates my guts.. Who I share a room with.. Did you decide to double check? Obviously not. 

MOM. 

JO KWANGMIN AND JO YOUNGMIN ARE IN MY GROUP

IN FACT I SHARE A ROOM WITH THEM MOM!

MOM

MOM.

HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS. 

I quietly left my room after getting the text. I walked to the kitchen to see Donghyun munching on a piece of toast. When I made eye contact I immediatly bowed. 

"Hyung! I'm sorry I was acting stupid yesterday!" I say doing a 90bow. He simply chuckles while offering me a piece of toast. I gratefully take it and start eating. 

While eating I got a text from my mom. I opened it up. 

THEN THE PLOT THICKENS 

**OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO**

JK. K. BYE. 

DO SOMETHING.

NOW BYE. 

-maaamy

Her text left me gapping. How can she be so irresponsible!? 


Our manager came into our dorm and ordered us to get ready. It was time. Our debut interview.

We all crashed into our small little van. I as the usual was being cramed between Minwoo and the car. When we got to the studio it began. We were flooded with camera's. 


I was seated in the makane line. There was bright lights and cameras. I looked at Kwangmin for encougement thinking he's changed. Instead he mouthed the words 'pabo'. I grunted and looked at Minwoo. He had a bright smile on his face. I smiled back ingnoring someones obvious annoyence. 

"Please introduce yourself." The MC asked polietly. 

"Hello, I'm your...BOYFRIEND!" We said happily.



What do you think will be in the interview? Hmm. I hope you liked it! Comment and review please? (;