Where?

A girl boygroup?

I turned to see Minwoo and a bottle of banana milk on the floor. Minwoos face was full of utter shock. I didn't know what to do. I pulled him into the wash room and locked the door. There was an awkward silence between the two of us. I kept looking at Minwoo who refused to look at me. 

"Minae.." I quietly say. 

"Bwoh? What is a girl doing here?" He says in a hushed voice, careful not to wake the others. 

After I explained everything to me his eyes started to tear. He pulled me into a rash embrace. He was now crying as he hugged me. It was the first time I was treated like a lady from a man, excluding from my dad. I ended up crying too. 

Minwoo looked at me and ran his hands into my hair. He sighed. 

"What a waste." He says sadly. 

"What?" 

"You're such a pretty girl." He says. 

I felt the blood rush to my face and he chuckled. 

 

I apperently didn't lock the door properly because Kwangmin just walked into the washroom. I was facing the oppisite direction of the door so he couldn't see my face. Minwoo grabbed my wig and steatly shoved it down his shirt. Minwoo grabbed my face and crashed it into his chest. Kwangmin was shocked to see Minwoo and a girl in the washroom, alone, at 6 in the morning. 

"W-who's that?" Kwangmin asks pointing at my back. 

"Uhm.." Minwoo stupidly answers. "My girlfriend!" He yells. 

"YAH! Minwoo! You didn't tell us!" Kwangmin says. 

He started walking up to me and he was about to turn me around to see my face but Minwoo smashed his lips agaisnt mine. 

Kwangmin was shocked to see Minwoo and his girlfriend kissing in his washroom at 6 in the morning so he ran away from the moment and plopped onto his bed. He started shaking his head. I can't be embarassed. I'm Jo Kwangmin from BOYFRIEND I'm not embarrased to see Minwoo kissing.. yup. He still couldn't hide his red face. 

 

"Sorry.." Minwoo said as he earnestly looked at me. 

"I-it's fine.." I awkwardly say. 

"If it makes you feel better it was my first too.." He says. 

"YAH! Minwoo who do you think you are!?" Donghyun yelled at us from the other side of the door. 

"Run around the neighborhood once okay? I'm going to get you out of here." Minwoo says as he takes off his long slevee shirt and puts it on me and places the wig under my shirt. We both took a deep breath and started a count down..

3.

2.

1.

Minwoo slammed the door open, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door and shoved me outside. He quickly slammed the door shut. I was grateful to him so I figured that I might as well listen to him. 

I left the building to run outside at -9 degrees in pj's and a long slevee shirt and runners. Yup. I was cold.


Once I shoved Hana out the door I was greeted by 5 angry hyungs. Time for interrogation time.. 

"Who was she?!" Donghyun hyung asks (yells) at me. 

"My g-girlfriend." I meekly say.

Their faces were all shocked. Except Kwangmin, he was just red from remembering Hana and I kiss. 

"Wait. What was she doing in out washroom?" Youngmin asks me. 

"A sleepover.." I stupidly answer. 

"AISH!" Hyunseong yells. "You! You! No more sleepovers!" He yells at me. 

"Sure.." I meekly say.

 

Youngmin looks around our surroundings and noticed something, someone, was missing. "Where's Hyo?" He asks still looking around. 

"L-library.." I say. 

"Hmm." Youngmin still didn't believe my answer. "No library is open at this time." Youngmin says sternly which caused everyone to focus on me waiting for an answer. 

"Okay you got me." I said looking down in shame. 

"Good. Now tell us the truth. Where is he?" Donghyun asks.

"He's getting something for Kwangmin." I say avoiding their eyes. 

"Bwoh? For what?" Kwangmin asks curiously. 

"He wants to be friends.. So he's buying you.... a blue pikachu plushie.." I say avoiding eye contact. 

"Really?!" Kwangmin said jumping up and down like a kid getting their first present on christmas day. 

"Y-yeah. He wants to be friends." I say. "Can you untie me now?" I said annoyed.

Hyunseong just remembered that he tied me to a chair that's tied to a table, that's tied to a pillar. 

"Oh yeah.." Hyunseong says. 

I ran to grab my phone from my room..


As I was just about to enter my dorm for a really cold 'run' I got a text from Minwoo. 

HANANANNA. Just kidding. 

Hana. 

Uhmm. 

I need you to buy a blue pikachu for Kwangmin.. 

^__^

Bwoh!? It's freezing cold outside! I'm not going outside again without a jacket and proper clothes! 

If I have to go outside AGAIN just to buy a pikachu for Kwangmin then 

YOU'RE PAYING >:D

Also..

This is awkward but..

Can you get me my jacket, pants, socks, mits, and YOUR MONEY. 

Please? Thanks.. 

I waited for Minwoo to bring me my stuff so in the mean time I was outside my dorm, in pj's, looking like a popsicle. This is the idol life..

In a few minutes Minwoo came outside our dorm and gave me the things I asked for plus an address to the shop that sold the 'limited edition blue pikachu'. He handed me the money and apologized. I ruffeled his hair and walked down to the public washroom in the building. 

Little did I know someone took our picture..


Once I left the washroom I was back to being Lee Hyo, the newest BOYFRIEND member. I sighed and walked out the building to find this amazing blue pikachu..



DONE! DOUBLE UPDATE! HAHA. Do you guys like it? I hope so! I really like this story honestly. Please tell me what you think of it (: