Must avoid the face!

A girl boygroup?

What are Kwangmin and Youngmin doing here!? I walked in causing everyone to look at me. I grabbed my hand purse and covered my face with it. I sat beside my mother on the couch. My purse still covering my face. I peeked from behind my purse to see the Jo twins staring at me with their father in between them. All 3 of them were giving me weird stares.. 

"Lee Hana! What are you doing? Take the bag off your face!" My mom said as she ripped my hand bag away and threw it somewhere. I panicked and covered my face with my hands. I started to fake cough. The people around me took a step back. 

I heard a cough and looked to see the Jo twins dad. "You have quite the daughter." He says looking at me. 

I blushed at snuck a peek at Kwangmin and Youngmin. "So boys, please introduce yourselves." He says looking at the twins. 

Youngmin stood up and smiled at me. "Hi! I'm Jo Youngmin! I'm the older twin by 6 minutes.. I'm in a group called BOYFRIEND. Soon to debut." He said with a smile. 

I couldn't help but smile back. I took off my hands off my face and Kwangmin and Youngmins face was shocked. 

"Kwangmin. Your turn." His dad said a little annoyed. 

"K-kwangmin. I mean Jo Kwangmin. I'm the younger one by 6 minutes. Uhmm. I'm also in BOYFRIEND. I'm a rapper." He said bowing down polietly while sitting down.

As Kwangmin sat down neither did the twins look away from me. I'm screwed. They're going to report this to the company and throw me in jail. 

"YAH! Introduce yourself now!" I heard Taemin oppa yell from the hallway. "I want to go see Sulli now. I have to wait until this is over.." He quietly muttered. 

I stood up and straightened my skirt then took a deep breath.. "My name is Lee Hana. I like to sing and dance. Same age as you guys.." I quietly say. 

"How do you know their ages?" Their father asked me. 

Well that was a slip up.. I mentally jumped out a window and died. 

"I err.." I say trying to come up with an excuse. I looked at Youngmin for help but he was looking at a picture frame. Kwangmin was too busy smirking at me. 

"Hana! You have a guest!" Taemin oppa yelled at me from the door. 

I looked at dad and he had a smug face on while my mom looked horrified and the Jo's were confused. I slowly walked to the door to see; Kim Kibum (key) I jumped up and screamed and threw my arms around him. 

Key laughed and threw me over his shoulders and walked to the living room and sat down beside my mom who moved away from him. 

"This Kim Kibum. He's Hanas real fiance." Dad says at Kwangmins dad. 

My mom walked up to my dad kicked him in the area we pray you will never get kicked. My dad passed out. My mom then slung him over his shoulder and threw him in our basement. 

I facepalmed which caused Kwangmin to start laughing at me and Youngmin to chuckle quietly. Key kept staring at Kwangmin and Youngmin as if they were experiments. His eye never left their body. 

All we heard was yells of pain from our basement. Kwangmins dad looked annoyed while the twins looked amused. 

"Kwangmins dad..." I quietly say... 

"Jo Dae-Hyun." He corrects. "Feel free to call my boys 'oppa'." He says with a smile.

I mentally puked just by thinking of calling him oppa.. 

"Why are you here?" I polietly ask. 

"You don't know?" Youngmin asks. 

I shook my head 'no'. 

"We're chosen candidates for your husband." Kwangmin says. 

I was left gaping my mouth open staring wide eyed at them. Key stood up and slapped my mouth close. 

"Jo Dae-hyun ajusshi. I'm sorry if my presensce has ruined this occasion. Han's dad called me over. If I had know I wouldn't have came." He respectfully bowed at Dae-Hyun and looked at the twins, he warmly smiled at them then ruffeled his hair and left. 


I looked at Kwangmin and Youngmin then sheepishly sat down. Kwangmin would send me teasing looks while Youngmin looked as if he actually felt bad for me. Jo Dae-Hyun noticed this and looked at me. 

"Do you know who to marry between the two?" He asks me. 

I shook my head no in embaressment. 

"Do any of you want to marry her? If it's none of you her parents will most likely have to send her to america to make a half bood child. That's of course next on their list, besides an idol husband." He says. 

If it's none of them I will move to America? My face paled and so did theirs. There was an awkward silence between everyone in the room. I looked at Taemin oppa who was just as shocked. 

"I- I will.." I heard a voice say. 

I turned my head to see...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin raising his hand in embrassment and a shocked Youngmin beside him. 

 

His dad shook his head in agreement. Kwangmin stood up and offered a hand shake, I stood up and shook his hand as well. Kwangmin was about to say something when a loud crash was heard. 

I saw my mom walking up the stairs without my dad but a huge scratch on her arm. So her and dad had another 'disagreement'. 

"So I see you choose Kwangmin. Okay." She says bored as she pushed Kwangmin and I out the door. "Have a fun date!" She yells at us as she slams the door. 

"So..." I quietly say



DONE. Last update for awhile. I see not that much people read this... Hmm. Comment and subscribe please :**