008

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

CHAPTER eight; are you okay? (mt part 2)


page-divider-105.gif 

 

"PARK MINKYUNG! LOOK OUT!" Crash. The sound of boxes falling. 
Everybody was in shock. It wasn't too many boxes to make them pass out but the fact that the boxes are half-filled with heavy things, mostly books, made them worry. Kang Seongsaeng dug through the boxes as well as the other students. Under the boxes were three students. Two males and one female. Park MinKyung. Nam YuhYi. Go NamSoon.
"NamSoon-ah, NamSoon-ah!" KangJoo said frantically.
"YuhYi, wake up. Wake up." YiKyung said as he pulled her out of the small circle they made.
"Park MinKyung, gwenchanayo?" HyunYoung asked as she and SeolHyun inspected him.
"Ugh. You're so noisy." NamSoon groaned as he slowly open his eyes.
"You're okay!" KangJoo said as she hugged him around the neck.
"Ah." He winced as he felt pain near there.
"Oh sorry! I guess you're not fully okay. But nevermind. I'm gonna go and check on the others." KangJoo said with a smile as she went.
"Where's MinKyung?" NamSoon asked HeungSoo who was nearby.
"There." HeungSoo answered shortly as he put his hands in his pockets.
"Is he okay?" NamSoon asked as he went over to MinKyung.
"Yeah, he's fine. Well, I mean, he's breathing but hasn't opened his eyes yet." SeolHyun explained.
"YUHYI-AH!" YiKyung was beginning to be more panic now. Well, he had to care about his grades this year and YuhYi was like a ray of hope!
"What's wrong?" NamSoon went to her and checked her pulse.
"She got into the 'box accident' and now she won't wake up!" YiKyung explained.
"YiKyung, you gotta calm down first. Then, she'll wake up." JiHoon said as he placed a hand on the latter's shoulders.
"Ugh." YuhYi groaned when YiKyung calmed.
"YUHYI! Thank goodness!" YiKyung triumphed.
"Where am I?" YuhYi asked weakly.
"At our MT. You know, you shouldn't pull on a trick like that. Your boyfriend was worried." JiHoon said, chuckling.
"Ya! I'm not her boyfriend!" YiKyung denied.
"Well, you're sure acting like one. Now don't move, I wanna stay like this for awhile." YuhYi said as she made herself comfortable on his lap.
"Ugh, move. Light's out is approaching." YiKyung said as he got her up.
"Aow." YuhYi winced when she sat up.
"Why? What's wrong?" YiKyung asked her.
"My shoulders." YuhYi said as she flexed her shoulders trying to get rid of the pain.
Luckily they were all wearing pants and not school uniform. YiKyung knelt down in front of her.
"Climb on my back, I'll carry you to your room." YiKyung told her.
"Ani, I can walk. It's okay." YuhYi rejected.
"You do know that you're such a bad liar. You were whining just 3 seconds ago." YiKyung scoffed at her.
"Whoa. I never knew you could count." YuhYi .
"Just get on my back will you? My legs are about to sleep because of you." YiKyung complained.
YuhYi did crawl onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up. He walked to her room like that.
"What have you been eating? You're so heavy." YiKyung said as he neared her room.
"Ya! Is it me that's heavy or you that's weak? C'mon tough guy, I heard you used to fight a lot. What happened to all that strength?" YuhYi said.
"I'm pretty sure it's you that's heavy because I can carry KangJoo and HakYung as well the other girls easily before." YiKyung remarked. 
"Big shot." YuhYi hit his chest.
"We're here. Hello!" YiKyung said as he kicked the door slightly.
"you're gonna break it!" YuhYi said.
"No, I kicked it gently." YiKyung told her.
HyunYoung opened the door in a bathrobe with her hair bundled up in a towel. She was surprised to see YiKyung and YuhYi like that.
"Hey girls, come and help me." HyunYoung called out to the others.

"I wonder what's taking YiKyung so long." JiHoon said as he got into bed.
"He's probably sending his girlfriend back." HeungSoo said as he got into bed as well.
They are bunk beds, hope you didn't get any 'ideas'.
"Wait, YiKyung hyung and YuhYi noona are dating?" ChanSuk asked them.
"No, they're the imaginative couple that most people ship. It was fate that they became partners." HeungSoo explained.
"I wonder if MinKyung is up yet." JinHo said.
"Finally you talked. Are you feeling okay?" JiHoon sat up looking at the latter who sat at a chair.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit ... heartbroken. But don't worry yourself with it. Goodnight." JinHo said as he got into the bed under JiHoon's. 

"Sir, I'm going to go and check on the others." NamSoon said, getting up from sitting next to MinKyung.
"No, you stay here and take care of him. The science teacher will come back with some snacks so stay put." Kang Seongsaeng said.

NamSoon's phone beeped. It was a message from HeungSoo.
Ocean - "How's the brat?"
Tsunami - "Sleeping, I think. He's breathing and eyes closed."
Ocean - "Yup, sleeping. Where's the teacher?"
Tsunami - "Went to check on you guys"
Ocean - "Which?"
Tsunami - "Kang Sechan" 10 minutes later
Ocean - "Yeah, he just came in." 

Then, MinKyung's phone beeped. It was a message. NamSoon saw the ID; JinRi.
"Girlfriend?" NamSoon questioned.
"Don't touch my phone, bastard." MinKyung spoke without opening his eyes.
"Hey guys, I brought some fruits for us to snack on." The Science Teacher came in.
"Get up, MinKyung. Have something to eat." NamSoon said, putting an apple on his forehead.
"Okay." He said, catching the apple as he got up.

 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  20130428

Happy birthday SungGyu!
Anyway, please tell me if this is short.
And, any more scene requests while they're at the MT?
I feel like I make more MinKyung, JinHo scenes than the others. I wonder why.
Other character owners, any scene requests?

 

» layout credit