001

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

 

CHAPTER ONE; the new kids


page-divider-105.gif 

 

Who would be happy on the first day of school? The Classroom 2 members, well I meant the original members. Those kids have created a tight bond among themselves and could not meet up as often as other kids could, I'm talking about the guys, as they are always at their work, working to earn money. Though, it goes the same for the girls because well, if you focus on a pair of bestfriends, one of them is rich while the other is not. While the rich one goes off on trips, the poor one stays home and do home things. For the first couple of days, it was just them. The original members, with a few ones gone, and their beloved teacher ... 

"Classroom 2! ..." Teacher Jung tried to talk. 

"Whoo! Jung Seongsaeng!" The class cheered at the sight of their closest teacher. 

"Yes, welcome back to school, kids. How was your holiday?" Teacher Jung asked as she chuckled at how childish the students can be.

That was the class' situation during the first few days of school. Unlike the year before, they started off pretty happily. Maybe it was because of all the hardships that they have been through last year. Though, those happy days didn't last long. New students came in, at once. I guess it got the original members on an edge.

"Alright students, you have some new classmates here. Please treat them well. Come in, come in." The principal said as she invited these 'new classmates' in. 

All of the members, of course were curious as to who are these new classmates. It was a bizzarre thing, isn't it? Having a lot of new students come in at once, whereas the normal situation is a new student come in one by one at different times of the year. So, the six new students came, all of them paid attention as if analyzing these new students if they were worthy of becoming a part of their family. 

"Annyeonghaseo, Park MinKyung imnida. Please take care of me." The one most nearest to Teacher Jung. 

There was nothing in particular with him, as if the members are used to, tough introvert people. That's how he appeals to them. The next kid, a girl seems interesting.

"Annyeonghaseo, Nam YuhYi imnida. Please take care of me." This girl looked a bit like a foreigner and the members were surprised to hear her fluent Korean as if she stayed here for as long as they have. 

Nam YuhYi became the person that Lee JiHoon curious about. Yes, the short-tempered late bloomer is curious about the foreign-looking girl. Possibly because of her aura, JiHoon seems to unable to focus on the following student. 

"Annyeonghase Im HyunYoung imnida." The following student introduced herself. 

Now, this girl. Her appearance sort of disgusts HaKyung. Why? She's has the big eyed-cute-aegyo-ish look. Although she sees her as no competition but HaKyung could just imagine how this 'aegyo girl' could ruin her year later. While HaKyung was busy being disgusted, KangJoo found her to be competition. Why? It seems as though Go NamSoon, the president of the class is interested in her. Yes, KangJoo took a sneak glance at him ever since the first girl, to see if he was 'captivated' by one of them. To her dismay, NamSoon (who laid down on his desk before during the first two intros) sat back into his chair and smiled at HyunYoung. 

Now, this guy had Lee YiKyung interested. FYI, YiKyung is only gay for Lee JiHoon and no more. "Annyeonghaseo, Bang ChanSuk imnida." 

This guy looked like a joke. He had the maknae feel. He didn't look like his age at all. YiKyung thought about the tricks that he could do to him. ChanSuk looks so ... easy to him. He could hardly believe his eyes. 

"Annyeong, Yoo SeolHyun imnida." This girl greeted herself as if she was already apart of the class way before the others. 

Park HeungSoo was surprised at the lack of honorifics and so was Teacher Jung. Though, SeolHyun didn't seem to care at the disbelief stares. Well, she's got guts.

The last one had shivers sent down KangJoo's spine as he focused his eyes on hers. Why her? Well, she was sitting in front of him, that's why.

"Annyeonghaseo, Kim JinHo imnida." The cold-like boy introduced himself. 

The girls in the class crept up smiles as he spoke. JinHo was the most macho-like person in the class as of now. Of course, when it comes to woo-ing the girls, even the guy members are jealous at the amount of smiles JinHo was getting. Though JinHo didn't seem flattered to receive the attention at all.

"Okay, kids. Why don't you take a seat so I can start the lesson?" Teacher Jung asked the new students to sit down.

All of them filled up the empty spots that were left by the former students. Now the class was full and Teacher Jung was happy. 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  01032013 
Okay, so I'm kinda disappointed in the chosen people. So, once you get chosen, you don't become silent readers.
You become the author's motivaters if you are not aware.
None of you seems to care that I didn't update or even said thank you. < I don't mind that actually but you gotta comment.
Anyway, so this is the first chapter.
Sorry if I tweaked your character a bit, I just .... felt like I had to. 
So, kinda hoping that the chosen people and unchosen people comment.
The chosen people MUST comment, but comments from the unchosen people are loved to. 

» layout credit