011

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

CHAPTER eleven; oh dear

{CHANSUK'S POV}


page-divider-105.gif 

 

I'm sincerely afraid now. 
The hyungs are fighting and nobody is stopping them.
I'm worried for them.
What if we need to call the police to break them up?
I don't wanna testify or confirm anything!

"What are you guys doing?!" The sound of a teacher was heard.
Then, I saw her. Effie.
"Saem, these are the kids from the Science MT." Effie told him.
"What are you all doing here?" He asked me. I don't know, he was looking at me.
"We ... um .. uh." I stuttered.
"I was lost and found myself here." SeolHyun noona spoke up.
"And the others naturally came?" He questioned her.
"Yes." She answered firmly.
"We decided to have a water fight since the weather is hot." KangJoo noona backed up.
"And things just kinda got out of hand." HyunYoung noona added.
"SeungYeob, I'm disappointed in you. You are the Team Leader and yet here you are fighting." He said with a shook of his head.
"I'm sorry, sir." SeungYeob hyung apologized.

"And you ..." He pointed at HeungSoo hyung.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TOUCH SEUNGYEOB?" He blurted out. 

Awkward moment.
What just happened?

"My apologies, sir. I won't let it happen again." NamSoon hyung bowed towards the teacher.
He and I helped HeungSoo hyung who was quite surprised at the statement, up.
"Now, I shall bring my classmates away." NamSoon said as he gathered us up and led us to a field.
"ChanSukkie!" I heard Effie call me. 

I turned around and was welcomed with a hug. We chuckled before hearing the teacher clearing his throat. Effie let go her grip of me and blushed.

"I'll see you later." I said as I pinched her cheeks. 
"Okay, I'll call you!" Effie said cheerfully before going back to her group.

I chuckled as I walked back towards KangJoo noona who seems to be waiting for me.

"Wah, do you like her?" KangJoo noona asked me with a deer smile.
"What?! N-no. Um ..." I stuttered. Damn it!
"Haha, It's okay ChanChu. Everyone falls in love." KangJoo noona sighed happily.
"ChanChu?" I questioned. My name was ChanSuk, right?
"Oh, that's my nickname for you; hope you don't mind." KangJoo noona told me.
"Nope, I don't. It's kinda cool, ChanChu." I repeated the name.
"WILL YOU TWO HURRY UP?!" YuhYi noona called out from about 10 metres away from us.

Both of us chuckled and we ran after them.

"What took you so long?" HaKyung noona asked KangJoo noona.
"We were on a date just now, and YuhYi ruined it." KangJoo noona pouted.
"Wah, is this true, maknae?" JiHoon hyung asked me.
"A-ani!" I stammered while shaking my head.
"What?! Are you embarassed for having a girlfriend like me?" I'm pretty sure she was acting but ... 
"YA! You should never play with a girl's heart." HyunYoung noona slapped my arm.
"B-but ..." I stammered.
"No buts. You're coming with me." YiKyung hyung pulled me by the neck.
"H-hyung!" I was afraid.

I was afraid of most of the hyungs here. Well, except JiHoon hyung and NamSoon hyung. They're nice.
But with YiKyung hyung, MinKyung hyung, HeungSoo hyung, JinHo hyung ...
They're kinda scary to begin with.

"Relax will you? I'm not gonna hit you or anything." YiKyung hyung let go of my collar.
"Then? You pulled me so fiercely." I protested.
"Just pulling you out of the scene." YiKyung shrugged.
"Oh, I thought you were going to beat me or something." I told him.
"Nah, I know that the girls are playing around." YiKyung hyung denied.
"WHAT?? They seemed serious, just now." I protested.
"Well, ChanSukkie, that means you have a lot to learn." YiKyung slung his arm around my shoulder.

Amazingly, he's slightly taller than me. And walked away happily.

Back at the base camp, HeungSoo hyung was treated by KangJoo and HyunYoung noona.
"Ah, don't move so much, Park HeungSoo!" KangJoo noona scolded.
"Ah, it hurts." HeungSoo hyung winced quietly.
"Ya, this would never have happened if you didn't fight." HyunYoung noona added the scolding.
"Oh, ChanChu! Can you get me a glass of orange juice?" KangJoo noona asked me.
"Ne." I answered her and made my way to the kitchen. 

At the kitchen, it was like a house kitchen, where there is almost everything. Utensils, even a stove.
But we're not allowed to use them. I opened the refridgerator and took out the orange carton.
As I was pouring orange juice into the cup, I felt hands creeping up by my side.
"Whoa!" SPLASH. 
Oops, I dropped the carton.
"ChanSukkie, are you okay?" I saw Effie turning me around and inspecting me.
"EFFIE?" I was surprised to see her.
"What? Are you sure you're okay?" Effie asked me once again.
"Effie! What are you doing here?" I asked her back.
"I followed you because I wanna see what it was like. 'On the other side'." Effie answered my question.
"Hey, Bang ChanSuk, where's the orange juice KangJoo wanted?" I heard NamSoon hyung coming in.
"Ottokae?! Ottokae?!" I panicked when I felt two hands cup my cheeks.

Effie cupped my cheeks and pulled me to a kiss. On the lips. My head was covering hers.
Great, Effie. We'll seem like lost kids in need of a kiss. And I'd get into trouble.

"Chansuk, what are you doing here?" I heard Kangjoo noona's voice.
"Mmm?" I pulled away from Effie and pulled her in for a hug.
"Is that Effie?" It seems that NamSoon hyung is no longer here.
"Yeah, noona, please keep it a secret!" I begged her as I Effie's head.
"I'm sorry." I whispered to Effie.
"Is my orange juice ready?" KangJoo noona walking to the table.
"Yeah, it is. I just spilled some and I'm going to clean it up after I walk Effie back." I explained.
"Nah, leave it. I'll clean it up. It seems you guys have something to do." KangJoo noona taking a mop.
"Noona, it's fine." I left Effie by the door and took the mop.

Pretty sure, Effie's in shock. I mopped the spilt orange juice and put the mop away.
"I'll be going now, noona." I waved towards KangJoo and held Effie by the shoulder.
"Do you like her?" Effie asked me when we head out.
"Yeah, I like all my noonas and hyungs. Well, not all my hyungs." I answered her.
"No, as in 'like like' her." Effie asked.
"Why? Will you be jealous if I do?" I dared her.
"What? No, but that means you've played me, Bang ChanSuk." She started walking faster.

Knowing Effie, she can be slightly sensitive about this. And also, a bit of a jealous freak.
I ran after her, knowing that the jealousy can make her do something that she would regret later.
Which was true, she sat by the ledge that led to the sea while looking down.
I ran towards her and back-hugged her.
"Come away from there, Effieni." I cooed.
"What are you doing, ChanSukkie?" She asked me.
"Keeping you from killing yourself." I answered her.

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  20130526
So, it's quite short of a chapter than I intended.
But I kinda lost it because I don't know what to work on.
And I really need your scene requests and comments to keep me going.

» layout credit