002

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

 

CHAPTER two; too early?


page-divider-105.gif 

 

Namsoon woke up to a phone call from Lee KangJoo. 

"Yah, Go Namsoon." The girl greeted him once she realize the phone was picked up.
"Wae?" NamSoon who was half-asleep answered the greeting.
"Did you forget that today is the first day of our class assignment?" KangJoo asked as she looked at her watch; 7:15 AM.
"What assignment?" NamSoon ask, sitting up slowly. 

Well, in the end he needs to get up anyway. So, why procastinate till the last moment?

"Working in pairs for the science experiment. Our class assignment is about stability." KangJoo answered the question.

Yes, even if your reaching the senior year, the school still drag you into stuff that you have forgotten long ago. 

"Why not come to my place? Do we have to do it at school?" NamSoon asked as he put on his school uniform. 
"OI! Today is Wednesday, did you forget that today is a school day?!" KangJoo nearly shouted in the phone. 

HaKyung raised an eyebrow towards her. KangJoo smiled in embarrassment and mouthed out 'The idiot'. HaKyung nodded in understanding.

"Oh, right!" NamSoon said as he ran out of his house and onto the road leading to the school.

He ran all the way and only slowed down when he was nearing the school. Lately, NamSoon has been forgetting things, maybe becuase of his late night work. After 10 minutes, (pfft, his house isn't that far if he ran all the way) he reached the courtyard of the school and the bell was only seconds away from ringing. Sighing in relief that he had made it in without getting locked out of the gate. He walked in the hallways, trying to catch his breath when he met Im Hyunyoung who was looking at the rooms in the hallway. Namsoon walked up to her and bent down a bit to reach her height. Being tall has it's disadvantages sometimes.

"New girl, right? Im HyunYoung?" NamSoon asked her for confirmation.

HyunYoung was surprised to hear the sudden question as she thought it was only her in the hallways.

HyunYoung nodded and answered "Yes, your Go NamSoon right? The class president."
Namsoon nodded. "Yeah, what are you doing here?".
"Oh, I got lost. I don't know where's the class." HyunYoung answered his question with a wide smile.
"Aigoo, it's only the fourth day since your arrival. C'mon. At least I can use you as an excuse." NamSoon smirked. 
HyunYoung pouted and nodded. "Sure, then I won't lose any more study time." 

So the two walked side by side to the class, which was now having Kang Seongsaeng's class. NamSoon sighed, thinking how unlucky he is. He opened the back door and entered, followed by HyunYoung.

"Aye, kwaejang. It seems that you two are close." Kang Seongsaeng commented on their arrival. 
"Aniyo, I found her wandering in the hallways." NamSoon explained. 
"Ahtch, no excuses. Anyways, still, I'm glad you're able to participate in my class. And Im HyunYoung, try to remember the class location well, next time, okay?" Kang Seongsaeng said. 
HyunYoung nodded and said "Ne, Kang Seongsaengnim." 

So, Kang Seongsaeng continued his lesson and time flew and it became recess time. Teacher Jung made her way to the cafeteria as she was the homeroom teacher. Kang Seongsaeng was already there making sure that the students were aligned and not fighting over food. Of course, the girls (all of them) had their own groups by then, but the guys, some of them were sitting on their own. HeungSoon were of course together and JiKyung were sitting beside them.

ChanSuk was on his prank mode. Well, recess time is a rest time so pranking is kind of like ChanSuk's resting activity. Though maybe he chose the wrong person to pull a prank on. MinKyung was eating peacefully while hearing his friend, Kibum talk about his day. When all of a sudden .... 

"OOWOO WOO WOO" came out from a megaphone that was held by ChanSuk. 

The moodmaker wanted to brighten up the rather dull-looking person. MinKyung (well, everyone) was surprised by the sudden noise, who wouldn't? But the pain was at MinKyung because he was right next to it when it rang. And as if perfect timing, that was when Kang Seongsaeng or Teacher Jung were not in sight.

"Ya, BANG CHANSUK! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!" MinKyung grabbed him by the collar, holding a death glare in his eyes.
"Cha-changkaman!" ChanSuk stammered, afraid of the latter.
"MinKyung, kemanhaja. Stop it right now." Kibum told the latter.
"You stay out of this." MinKyung growled at him. 

That was when NamSoon stood up and sighed. 

"Aigoo, Park MinKyung." He sighed as he approached him.
"Don't you dare call me that, bastard. Stay out of this." MinKyung warned him.
"Park MinKyung!" Teacher Jung and Kang Seongsaeng called out.

Kang Seongsaeng grabbed hold of MinKyung hands, well the ones near ChanSuk's collar. 

"Let him go." Kang Seongsaeng said, in a firm tone. 
"Sirheo." MinKyung's eyes shot a glare to the teacher.
"MinKyung-ah." Teacher Jung said at the side, she was also holding his arm. 

NamSoon, of course just stood there. Well, if anything happened he'll be the witness. 

"Park MinKyung, Bang ChanSuk, Go NamSoon, Jung and Kang Seongsaeng!" UhmForce called out. 

How did so many teachers come so fast? HeungSoo was worried for NamSoon, he's still gay for him. While JiHoon was worried for Jung Seongsaeng. YiKyung was just thinking of how to get back to class and settle the kids down. 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  02032013
Okay, here's the second chapter! 
I didn't have much ideas here, huh? 
._. so sad. 
Anyway, can you guys comment on scene requests you would
like to see in the story? 
Why? because I need them. 

» layout credit