012

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

CHAPTER twelve; be careful

{HyunYoung's pov}


page-divider-105.gif 

 

"You're gonna ruin your eyes like that, you know." I commented towards the boy who was using his phone as a mirror.
"My eyes have crust in them! I can't remove them without hurting myself!" He said, pulling down(?) his face to check his eyes.
"So?" I asked him as I look at him.
"Well, I need to look perfect for my fans who are probably recording me." He looked around, suspicious.
"Want me to teach you a trick? To get the crust out of your eyes?" I asked him with a smile.
"Really?! What? Teach me!" He said excitedly.

I leaned in towards him and gently rubbed his eyes. He shrieked.

"Ah! It hurts! YOU POKED MY FREAKING EYEBALL! I'm gonna be blind!" He said as he covered the eye that I 'poked'.
"Oh calm down! You're not gonna be blind." I said to him with a sweet smile.
"But bacteria!" He whined.
"I washed my hands before touching the likes of you." I told him as-a-matter-of-factly.
"Oh, okay." He calmed down.

"OPPA! HOW COULD YOU!" A girl came up and screamed at us.
"Omo! Why must it be HyunYoung of all people?! Oppa! I'm prettier, aren't I?!" She freaked out and pointed at herself.
"Mina, please. Calm down, she's just a friend." He tried to calm her down.
"I have no interest in dating a bastard like him." I joked. But in a sense there was some truth.
"HEY! WHO ARE YOU TO CALL MY OPPA, BASTARD, HUH !?" She slapped me.

"Ya! JR! How could you let her be slapped like that?" I heard another voice.
"Who are you?" JR asked, innocently.
"HyunYoung-ah, are you okay?" I felt soft hands on my cheek.

I turned and saw that it was Lee JiHoon. My partner.

"Yes, JiHoon. I'm fine." I assured him before throwing the girl a glare.
"Good. Now you, who do you think you are? Slapping people like that?" JiHoon asked the girl.
"I'm JR oppa's fan! And I have the right to stand up for him! What about you? Who do you think YOU are? Protecting a like her?!" The girl sneered at JiHoon.
"He's my partner and don't you dare give him that face." I cracked my fists.
"Aniya, don't." JiHoon stopped me.
"Hah! Your boyfriend is asking you to calm down! Be a good girl and listen to this guy will you?" She said snobbishly.
"I never said anything about him being my boyfriend. I just told you that he was my partner." I scoffed.

I saw JiHoon's face, flustered and ... is that blush?! OH GOD.

"Mina-ah, ya, stop hanging around those people and come help me unpack your pinkies!" Another guy called the girl.

I turned and saw him. He seemed quite friendly but with a frown, he could look spiteful. I saw the girl frown and pecked JR on the cheek before going after the seemingly friendly guy.
"Who is that?" I asked JR who was smirking since the peck.
"Mir. Bang Mir." He answered me.
"Okay, he looks friendly. Not like the girl." I told him.
"Yeah, he is. The girl just now was his younger sister." JR told me.

My jaw dropped. How could that y spoilt brat be related to a good-looking and even more friendly-looking guy! She must have inherited some witchery and y genes or something.

"Close your mouth. A fly is gonna enter it, thinking its a cave or something." JiHoon said as he pushed my chin up to close my mouth.
"Hehe, sorry. And thanks." I said as I faced him.
"Come on, its time for your performance." JiHoon told her.

So, the performance was going and the girls are pulling their guy partners on stage. NamSoon and MinKyung are our only audience once everybody is on stage. Though, our litle concert doesn't seem to only consists us when the other field trips also gathered. So, our audience became larger and larger until our performance ended. 

For our group, we did SNSD's The Boys and the guys merely filled up the spots empty. But soon it turned into  dance party on stage. It was quite fun. As we got off stage, the Earth Club members did their act about Nature. It was quite interesting too. 

Lastly, we were up for spontaneous performances. 

I volunteered to be on stage for rapping while SeolHyun sings with SeungYeob and HeungSoo and JiHoon danced.
"But then, you'll be the odd one, so we can't have that." Kang Seongsaeng said.
"I'm fine with it!" I insisted.
"Ya! Bang Mir! Come over here!" I looked to see who was this person, his name sounded familiar.
"Yes?" This Mir kid answered.
"Go up and rap with her." He ordered.
"But I don't need a back-up rapper." I told the teacher.
"Just keep quiet and go up there and rap with him okay?" He insisted.

The both of us went up and it was kind of awkward for a while. But Mir was okay, since he managed to pull that away. It was beginning to become more fun with the four of us dueting between the rappers and the vocals. We made a ballad become a dance song and things got kinda wild. Well, they all got excited. 

"You were quite good up there." Mir complimented me.

Oh god, is my cheeks red?

"Uh, yeah. You too." I replied back.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair for awhile. I pouted, not used to that feeling. JR came up to me and clapped like a little kid.

"Never knew you were that good." JR said.
"Are you mocking me?!" I said, jokingly. 

"Okay guys, this concludes the performance night. Seeing as tomorrow is the day you all go back, you don't need to come to school on Friday. Words from the principal."

There were cheers and people started laughing and things got really loud. I smiled, yes! No school on Friday!

 

I walked back to the dorm when I felt footsteps other than mine follow me. I looked back and saw that it was Mir.
"Are you following me?" I asked him.
"No, my dorm is that way, We moved in this morning while you all were sleeping." Mir answered straightforwardly.

I eyed him for awhile before he shrugged.
"Think what you like, I'm just an innocent guy heading to my dorm." He said as he brushed past me. 

I was about to hit him when he passed but his shoulder bumped into me and I tripped.
"Whoa!" 
"Whoa! Got you, you okay?" He was holding me in his arms, like one of those dip kisses position.
"Um, yeah." Cheeks. Feel. Hot. Again.
"That's good." He said as he kissed me on the cheek. 

Ugh, now I see the similarities between him and his sister. They're both cheesy.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  20130609

Okay, so I know it's been awhile and this is a rather short story
but I had writer's block. and my holidays end today so kinda sad here.
anyway, please send in your scene requests. there'll only be about
3-4 chapters left before this season ends. :) 

Anticipate it!
 

» layout credit