003

◤The Second Season◥ School 2013

 

CHAPTER THREE; Let's Go back


page-divider-105.gif 

 

"It's only been your first week, and you're already fighting among yourselves!" UhmForce's voice boomed in the counseling room.

MinKyung simply glared at him and throwing off a I-dont-care face at him too. ChanSuk had his head face down, not daring to meet the eyes' of the teachers, and MinKyung. 

"ChanSuk-ah, why did you boom the megaphone at MinKyung?" Teacher Jung asked him, gently. 

It was clearly obvious that he was scared, and kind of in shock. His records are clean of any discipline problems, etc. You could say that he was a playful but good student. 

"Bang ChanSuk, you have to tell us for us to help you." Teacher Kang stated to the boy.

ChanSuk merely stayed quiet and the questions were then, directed to NamSoon who sighed before answering. 

"I don't know, seongsaengnim. I saw ChanSuk talking to Coach before the incident." NamSoon told the teachers. 

UhmForce went to see the Coach and left the 3 students with the homeroom teachers. Teacher Kang sighed and took a deep breath.

"Um, first of all, why don't NamSoon take ChanSuk to the classroom? MinKyung, stay here." Teacher Jung suggested. 

The students nodded and MinKyung threw off a death glare towards the teacher. ChanSuk couldn't move himself, he apparently wasn't paying attention to her. 

"I'll call you later, ChanSuk. Now, go on." Teacher Jung said.
"We'll be going." NamSoon greeted the teachers with a bow before taking ChanSuk to the classroom.
"MinKyung-ah, why did you hold up ChanSuk like that?" Teacher Jung asked him as they sat by the table. 
"That brat was annoying me. My ears could go deaf because of that bastard." MinKyung answered the teacher. 

His tone was rather disrespectful but it kinda showed that he was angry at ChanSuk. At the classroom, HeungSoo and KangJoo went to NamSoon and asked what's going on?

"It was nothing, the usual stuff." NamSoon answered them, before putting his head on the table to fall asleep.
"Ya! How could you sleep in this situation?!" KangJoo exclaimed as she hit his head.
"Aigoo, I can't get any peace and quiet because of you, Lee KangJoo." NamSoon sighed. 
"Is Teacher Jung okay?" Lee JiHoon came up to the small cirlce.
"Yes, JiHoon. She's fine. Don't worry yourself too much." NamSoon said as he heard ChanSuk being called to the counseling room. 
The teacher came in and checked the attendance. "Lee YiKyung?" He called out YiKyung a couple of times. 
"Where is he?" HeungSoo whispered towards JiHoon. 
"Mollayo. He was with us, just now." JiHoon answered, worried about YiKyung. 

YiKyung has never missed Maths before, even during his rebellious times. JiHoon was about to text him when UhmForce asked him to answer a question on the board. He heavily got up and went to the board to answer the question. NamSoon who was also worried checked his phone. 

"Rooftop." The text stated and it was from YiKyung.
"Rooftop?" NamSoon questioned himself, checking the time the message was recieved; 8 minutes ago.

"Check your phone." NamSoon mouthed to HeungSoo. 
HeungSoo got the same message. "What does it mean?" HeungSoo questioned himself. 

The bell rang and the 3 students (NamSoon, HeungSoo and JiHoon) got together outside of class. 

"JiHoon, did you get the text?" NamSoon asked him.
JiHoon nodded and said "I think I know where he is." 

JiHoon ran off to the rooftop with NamSoon and HeungSoo following behind. They reached towards the door and it was locked. JiHoon started to panic and rattled it. 

"Ya! Lee YiKyung! OPEN THE DOOR!" JiHoon yelled. 
"The keys." HeungSoo said and NamSoon sped off to get the keys.
"Go get the teacher." NamSoon called out. 
"Stay here, okay?" HeungSoo said before leaving JiHoon.
"LEE YIKYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!" JiHoon continued yelling. 


"Your friend sounds worried. You're such a bad friend, for letting your friend worried." Yoo YoungJae sneered at YiKyung. 
"That's none of your business." YiKyung flung a fist at him. 
"This is none of your business either." MinKyung growled at him. 
"Oh, stop being such a spoiler, Kyung. The more the merrier." YoungJae scoffed at him.
"Ya! YoungJae, leave MinKyung oppa alone!" Sulli called out to him.
"Sulli?" MinKyung couldn't believe his eyes, what was she doing up here?
"YA! JINRI! GET BACK HERE!" SooJung called out. 
"What are they doing here?" YiKyung questioned. 
"Stop bothering MinKyung oppa and leave him alone!" Sulli said in front of YoungJae.
"Aww, you two were always my favorite couple ... to harrass." YoungJae said as he pushed Sulli away from him.
"Ah!" Sulli cried out.
"SULLI!" SooJung and MinKyung said at the same time.
"Uh, uh, uh. We have some unfinished business Park MinKyung." YoungJae said as a fist landed on MinKyung.
"OPPA!" Sulli cried out. 
"You two stay here. I'll take care of your oppa." YiKyung reassured her as he brought them to a safer place. 

MinKyung took the beating until it stopped. YoungJae's boys brought him up.

"Ya, kemanhaja. Let's stop it right now before the teacher gets here." MinKyung, blood-streaked said weakly.
"Sorry, I don't plan on having second meetings with you." YoungJae sneered at him. 
"Well, too bad. Looks like you will." YiKyung said as he pushed MinKyung behind him.

YiKyung kicked the boy's foot and punched the face. He managed to weaken the two before the teacher comes up. 

"YA! LEE YIKYUNG!" Teacher Kang yelled.
"MinKyung-ah." Teacher Jung said.
"Oppa!" Sulli said as she approahed MinKyung. 
"Don't touch me." MinKyung scoffed at her. 
"Your bleeding too much, why didn't you fight back? Your usually a great fighter." Sulli said to him.
"What were you two doing up here?" YiKyung asked the two girls. 
"Lee YiKyung, gwenchana? Are you alright?" JiHoon asked him.
"Of course I'm fine. It's him you should be asking that question to." YiKyung said as he slung MinKyung's arm on his shoulder.
"Aish! I can walk by myself, bastard." MinKyung scoffed at him, removing his arm from his shoulder. 

As MinKyung started walking only a few steps, he fainted. 

MinKyung woke up to bright lights, he squinted his eyes to adjust them. Once his vision was clear, he looked around. He was at a hospital. He sat up himself, only to be groaning in pain. 

"Oh, no you don't." Sulli said as she gently let him lay down on the bed once again.
"What happened?" MinKyung asked her. 
"You fainted from lack of blood." YiKyung said, coming from the door. 
"YiKyung oppa carried you here." Sulli explained to him. 
"How long am I gonna be here?" YiKyung asked him. 
"You're good to go, we just need to pay your fees." JiHoon added. 
"Eolmoni and Ahbuji came and they settled it. We were waiting for you to wake up." Sulli told him. 
"My parents?" MinKyung questioned, he was surprised that they were here. 
"Ne, now come on. We told your parents we'd send you home." YiKyung told him.
"Nurse, he's checking out now." JiHoon told the nurse. 

And soon, all four of them were on their way to MinKyung's place. It was a nice place in fact, the nicest JiKyung has ever seen. Once they reached the doorstep, they were greeted by a little girl. MinKyung's younger sister. 

"Kyungster! Did you get into a fight again?" Park MinJung asked him as she embraced him.
"Gwenchana. You're brother's a strong one." YiKyung complimented him. 
Minkyung glared at him before asking his sister "Eolmoni? Ahbuji?"
"Work." MinJung answered and helped him to his room. 
"Oppas, thank you for helping MinKyung oppa today." Sulli thanked the two.
"Yes, thank you. It was getting kinda late. I was worried that he wouldn't come home." MinJung said. 
"Well, pleasure's all ours." YiKyung said.
"We best be getting home to. We have work to do." JiHoon said as he lead him and YiKyung to the door.
"Ah, ne. Again, thank you!" MinJung waved at him. 

 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  17032013

WHOO! I CAME BACK!
Did you guys missed me? :P
So, I wonder what more drama am I going to do later?
Oh yeah, is this chapter okay? 

Side notes; I have a question to ask you.
I'm representing my school for a nationwide newspaper competition.
The theme for this year is TaleSpin. 
Basically, you take a story and spin it around. Like mashing up stories to make a new story. 
Would you guys mind giving me some ideas?
I'll credit you if your idea gets chosen.
So, will you help me?

» layout credit