Towards the happiness

My Wife Is A Cinderella

 

JUNG YONG HWA POV

“Omma what’s the problem ? Why are you so mad?”, he ask his mom . “The problem is you ! I told you to sleep in your room and Shin Hye sleep downstairs”, she nag . “Omma please .. I’m 25 not 5 plus Shin Hye is my wife .”, he said back . “Didn’t you said you don’t want her before rigt?”, she said . “I never said I don’t want .. I just shocked that I had to marry her out of blue”, he said then sit on the bed . “You talking back to me now? Two months ago , everything was so fine .. can sleep in separate rooms”, she said . “Say what you want . I don’t know what to say anymore .. But what important is she is my wife”, he said . “Then how about Seohyun?”, she ask in worry . Yong Hwa ignore her and take his pillow with him .. “Where are you going?”, she ask him . “I’m going to sleep with my wife and starting from tomorrow , she will be asleep here with me , in my room”, he said then make his way downstairs . 

The next day Mrs Jung take a look at the card .. Yong hwa and Seohyun married invitation ... "What are you doing?", Mr Jung come forward and ask her . She put down the card on the table . "Where is the kids ?", he ask .. "Jung Hyun went out with her friends and the couple of course still honeymooning in the bedroom", she said sighing , "Its okay .. They never felt what it's like to be newlyweds .. only now they can feel it .. just let they enjoy themselves", he said smiling then take a look at the card . "Didnt I told you to throw it?", he ask . "I've throw it all like you said as we both scared Shin Hye will see it .. but I kept one", she said. "So the wedding will be cancel?", he ask . She sigh and nodded . "As long as Yong Hwa happy I'll happy too", she said and turn Mr JUng to nod . "Lets make a party at the end of the month .. to anounce that Shin Hye is our daughter in law", she said stand from her sit and then go to her room .

PARK SHIN HYE POV

"Oh ottoke .. my fish is burn", Shin Hye nag to herself while she is cooking in the kitchen . She look at her soup and she now its the right time to put the egg . She crack the egg and slowly por it . Then as she attempt to throw the egg's skin she saw there's many card in the dustbin . she take one of it ... "Shin Hye unni anyong .. what did you cook?Smell delicious", Jung Hyun come over . Shin Hye look at her .. "Who's Seohyun?", she ask her . Jung Hyun shocked as she saw Shin Hye is holding on the cards . Right that evening she silently went to her haraboji house .. "Haraboji", she scream as she saw he is feeding the ducks . He come over .. "Shin Hye ah .. why didnt you tell me you're coming back ? Are you alone ? Where's Yong Hwa", he ask then look around finding Yong Hwa .

JUNG YONG HWA POV

"I've already explained to her and even apologised .. I've told her everything", Yong Hwa explain to his family .. "What are you waiting for ? Let's go", his father said .. "I dont understand why she decided to run away ", he ask himself ignoring his father . her mom come over and tap his back "Women is like that  .. no woman willing to share .. It was all my fault .. I didnt throw the card properly ", she said . "But the problem is everything is happen ..", he said . "That's why er're going to haraboji house and we're going to talk with her", she persuade her son . "How can we talk to her? Haraboji call me before .. He talked to me as he is very angry", he said sighing . "He scolded you? Dont worry he is just like that .. remember even if he put a gun on your head dont worry your omma is here", she said . As they arrive at Mr Park house , "Dare of you right ? You lie to me right?", Mr park said as he point the gun at Mrs Jung head . "Hyungnim .. be patient be patient", Mr Jung try to persuade . "You are just the same , Liar", he said . "Who lie what?", Mrs Jung try to back up herself . "You didnt lie?", Mr Park become more angry and point the gun near Mrs Jung . "haraboji .. haraboji", Yong hwa try to block him .. "haraboji", Shin Hye come out from inside . Yong Hwa comes towards her and said "please help omma". he hold Shin Hye hands but Shin Hye hide her hands . 

MR PARK POV

"How dare you said I had brain cancer?", he ask Mrs Jung . "If I didnt say that .. what should I do ? Yong Hwa wouldnt agree to marry Shin Hye", she said back . "Oh you want to twist the sttory right now ah ? I shoot you real then you know who am I .. If I know Yong Hwa is already engaged before , I wouldnt let him marrying Shin Hye .. You've trapped me", he said . "Who trapped who ? Didnt you ask me to marry the both of them", she said once again . "You know how to lie right?", he said . "What lie .. Didnt you offer me around 500000 million for Shin Hye to marry Yong Hwa", she spill the truth . Shin Hye slowly come forward "500000 million ? .. haraboji ", SHin Hye shocked . "Shin Hye ah hear me .. Your haraboji loves you , that's why she force you to marry Yong hwa ", Mrs Jung try to help . "Omma what are you saying ? haraboji never forced me to marrying Shin Hye but you're the one ... you're the one .. who want me to marry her right?", Yong hwa step forward and stand beside Shin Hye . Mr park go near Yong hwa and point the gun in front of his face .. "ya .. old man .. how dare you want to shoot my son .. Yeobo let's go to the police station and report him because he threatened to kill me and my son", Mrs Jung said .  "If you dare to shoot me then shoot", she said then hold the gun . they are snatching the gun . SHin Hye help her haraboji to stop while Yong Hwa help his mother .. Then as they fight Shin Hye fall .. "Shin Hye ah ", her haraboji scream .