Towards the love

My Wife Is A Cinderella

 

“Slowly”, Jung Hyun help her to walk . Little by little she can walk .. “Jung Hyun ah I can walk on high heels”, Shin Hye said while giggling . She turn around and Yong Hwa is behind him , open the door . Shin Hye shock , Yong Hwa too . Shin Hye look in front and run towards Jung Hyun as she run “Jagiya”, Yong Hwa shout as she fall . Jung Hyun get her and her mom come .. “What’s wrong?”. Her mom make a way nearer and look at Jung Hyun and she is smiling innocently . “Shin Hye ah .. just take a rest .. don’t do anything until your foot’s better, even doctor said not to walk too much”, Mr Jung said .  Then as her father went out , her mom turns to come in the room .. “This is all Jung Hyun fault.”, she said then make her way outside .. She keep peeping Yong hwa and Shin Hye making them feel uncomfortable . Then as her mom went upstairs she talk to him “Oppa .. I’m sorry for troubling you.. You’re just come home from work and you had to take me to the clinic”. “No trouble at all . The clinic is just near right? If you’re not used to wear high heels .. don’t wear it .. Thankful that is just a sprain . What if was broken?”, he ask while touch Shin Hye’s leg . “I think I should go now.. If you need anything , just call me”, he said then stand up from the bed . “Oppa . thank you”, Shin Hye said before he could make his way to his bedroom . Yong Hwa smile and said “You’re welcome”. As he want to close the door he said “Rest well okay” and Shin Hye nodded then smile .

Yong Hwa is looking at the sky outside the house . Night sky had been so tranquil for him . “Thinking of what”, Jung Hyun suddenly shock him . “Shin….Hye”, he said that as he shocked . “yah stop it”, he said again . “Ouh thinking of Shin Hye unni right?”, she . Yong Hwa try to change the subject “What are doing here? Go to sleep .. its late” . “Just one look I can tell what is happen to you”, Jung Hyun said . “Since when you have the ability to tell how people feel?”, he back . “Maybe since your eyes almost popped up when you saw Shin Hye unni .. even call her jagiya something ..”, she said . “When? I never did that”, he back up himself . “oppa can I ask you something?” she said . “What?”, he curious . “Don’t you have any feelings toward Shin Hye unni?”, she ask . “Are you sleepy ? What kind of feeling is this ? I just know her for a month and there’s no feeling involved”, he said. “So if you just know her for a month there’s no sucha  feelings .. If Shin Hye unni can fall for you , its not impossible that you would fall for her too”, she blurt . Yong hwa shock “What did you said?”, he ask for comfirmation . Jung Hyun try to find excused .. “Shin Hye fall in love with me right?”, he repeat . “Oops”, Jung Hyun sigh and then make her way inside . Yong Hwa block her .. “tell me”, he urge . “Tell you what?”, she want to run . “Tell me what you said before”, he desperate ask . “I said what? I didn’t said anything . You hear wrong maybe .. I want to go in”, she said . “Okay fine , if I’m misheard then its okay for me not to give your allowance this month”, he said . “Are you blackmailing me?”, she ask . “Decision is in your hands”, he said . “Araso araso .. promise not to tell Shin hye unni ..”, she said .. And Yong hwa swear not to .. then she tell him everything . The next morning when Yong hwa want to make his way to the office he peep for Shin Hye and purposely leave his bag . “Oppa you leave this”, Shin Hye shout at the door .. “Ouh bag”, he said then go to her . As he take the bag he hold her hands .. “Didn’t doctor said not to walk much .. you should rest”, he said . “Its okay only for you”, she said . Then Yong Hwa make himself further . Shin Hye shut tight her eyes . Yong Hwa kiss her head . Both of them smile .. and Shin Hye went inside .

Day by day they getting along with each other .. Every weekend Shin Hye will help him washing the car . Her mom become worry to see they being close to each other … “Yeobo , I feel there’s something weird with our kids”, she said . “What happen ? Did they fight?”, he ask her back . “No.. it just they look like they are in love”, she said . “Its good that they in love .. They husband and wife , after all”, he said smiling . “No but as I know .. Yong hwa doesn’t like Shin Hye much .. didn’t he like girls who are pretty , smart and highly educated ”, she said . “As far as I know .. Yong hwa like simple girl .. If she’s educated but cant cook , what the use?”, he said back . That night Mrs Jung is at the kitchen , finding some water then she heard Shin Hye and Yong Hwa is lovey dovey in the room . She become suspicious the she went to the room . She open the door and find Shin Hye is sleeping on Yong Hwa ‘s chest . “Oh .. don’t you have anything else to do ? Yong hwa didn’t you’ll be busy tomorrow? Go to sleep”, she’s angry . Yong hwa get up and run to his room . “And you what you doing? “, she ask Shin Hye and then went away . Shin Hye pout then sleep