The real happiness

My Wife Is A Cinderella

"Bada ah .. dont run or you will fall", Shin Hye yell to her daughter .... "Omma appa is home", Bada run over her ... Yong Hwa come with his bag and kiss both of his queens ... "Did you visit omma?", she ask .. Yong Hwa sit beside her .. "Neh ... she look more healthier than before .. ", he said .. "Lets visisted her again next week ... I wish she could be like before", she said .. "I wish she could change", he said and laugh.. 

Next week 

"bada ah give grandmother the porridge", Shin Hye said and her daughter follow .. "Shin Hye ah .. you raise her well", Mrs Jung said and Bada hair .. Bada just smile .. "Omma mianhae", she said again .. Shin Hye then said "Kenchana ..something that had happened just let it go ..". "How many months left for the other one?", she ask .. Shin Hye touch her tummy .. "Around 2 months left".. "Yong Hwa is such a strong man indeed", Mrs Jung said .. "Who talk about me?", Yong Hwa suddenly go in and bring the water .. "Omma just said that you are a strong man"Shin Hye said ... Yong Hwa laughed and said "Of course I am ... see you got the most perfect husband you know", he said and everyone laughed .. Then lastly they lead a happy life with their new son , Jung Hye Hwa ...