Fall for him

My Wife Is A Cinderella

 

Jung Hyung go straight to her bedroom . When Shin Hye follow Yong Hwa to the room his mom call her .. “Shin Hye where are you going ? Come here..”. She lead her somewhere while everyone look with weird feelings arousing . Then Shin HYe and ‘her mom’ arrive at the maid room near the kitchen .. She open the door for her “This is your bedroom”, her mom said . Shin Hye just follow along . “This room is not that big . Ihope you’ll find this comfortable… The maid use to sleep here before but you know , nowadays all maid are so arrogant .. they leave complaining about the salary here”, she said to Shin Hye . Shin Hye just nodded . Her mom just want to leave the room suddenly she ask “Is it okay that Yong hwa sleeps upstairs and you’ll sleep here?”. Shin Hye grin and said “Its even better .. I’m okay with it”, she find it better to sleep alone than had to sleep with her husband , Yong Hwa .

“This is the kitchen .. If you want to cook and eat anything maybe you can help at the kitchen .. was the dish or anything .. so many things can be done here can you ?”, Mrs Jung said as she show Shin Hye the kitchen . “Its okay .. I’m used to it”, Shin HYe said then smile . Shin Hye went back to her room while her mom make a way to the living room .. “Its not easy to get a free maid nowadays”, Mrs Jung said to herself . Yong Hwa eyes fixed to the kitchen .. he pity Shin Hye suddenly .. As he want to make way to the kitchen , his mom call him “Yong Hwa ah .. what are you doing downstairs .. lets go”. Yong Hwa come over “Why did you treat Shin Hye like that?”, he ask his mom as she climb the stairs . “This is just temporary .. I know you don’t get along to her .. Don’t worry just let her stay there”, she said making up excuses . “I understand but how can you let her .. in that room”, he said . “What’s wrong with you? Do you want her in your room ? I can get her now .. There’s nothing wrong with it”, she said then make her way to Shin Hye room . “No no .. Its all right”, Yong hwa block her .

Mrs Jung goes inside her bedroom .. Mr Jung is waiting for her .. “What did you plan in your mind.. what did you want to do with your daughter in law?”, he ask . “planning what? I didn’t even plan anything”, she said back up herself . “You told her to sleep in maid’s room and then you told her to cook on the first time she arrive here .. and you said you don’t even planning anything?”, he said . “All we all know that Yong Hwa doest want to sleep with her .. And Shin Hye also feels the same .. and since we doesn’t have any maids .. who’s going to cook anyway ?”, she said once again . “We have a guest room right?”, he ask for explanation .. “Okay the guest room is next to Yong Hwa room so I plan to tear down the wall and extend Yong Hwa’s room .. so then he don’t have to move out once he’s married .. do you want him to move out?”, she ask her husband . Mr Park keep silent for a while .

JUNG YONG HWA POV

“Oppa , Shin Hye unni is your wife .. You saw it right? Omma let her stay in the maid’s room”, Jung Hyung have a talk with him . “Jung Hyun ah omma said…”, he didn’t finish his words as she cut him “Do you believe omma words ? Shin Hye unni will end up as a maid in this house , believe me”, she convince her brother . “You know what happen in haraboji house right?”, he ask her . “I know you are force to married Shin Hye unni like you were force to marry Seohyun”, she answer . “Good if you know .. I cant do anything , you know what omma like is right?”, he said standing from his seat . “then you just want to let omma do as herself towards Shin Hye unni? Shin Hye unni is your wife .. Forced married or not , she’s your responsibility now”, she ask with high tone .  Yong hwa sigh then said “Okay listen to me .. Right now I don’t know what omma plan .. maybe a good one nor vice versa .. But as long nothing bad happen its fine .. but if we see something strange , I’ll promise to help her.. I’ll help her feel comfortable in this house”, he said in determination . Jung Hyung nodded and promise to help along . The next day , Jung Hyun help Shin Hye cook .. Shin Hye teach her anything that she know. Then later in the evening Yong hwa is peeping at her who is watering the flowers . Yong Hwa brave himself to move forward “Want me to help?”, he ask her . “Its okay I can do it”, Shin Hye said . Yong hwa who finding it awkward touch the flower . Then Jung Hyun passed them as she want to go out with her friends .. She stop for a while then Yong Hwa mouth ‘Just go’ to her . Shin Hye cant see her as her back is facing Jung Hyung right then . Jung Hyung pout at him and mouth back ‘Shiro’. Yong Hwa grab the water pipe from Shin Hye hands and spray it toward Jung Hyun direction .. “araso araso I’m going”, she said back walking a little then go away . Yong Hwa then spray it to Shin Hye and Shin Hye grab it back and doing the same . They both are playing along then as Yong Hwa want to grab the hose he hug her and their eyes met . Then Shin Hye let go the hose as Yong hwa hands is holding her hands .

Shin Hye fall asleep on the sofa as she wait for Yong Hwa to come back from office . Yong Hwa who just comeback from office find Shin Hye is sleeping . He didn’t wake her up but carry her to her bedroom instead . He pull the blanket for her and he sit for a while . He play with her hair and then make his way to his bedroom. As Yong Hwa leaves Shin Hye open her eyes and wake up . She touch her head that Yong Hwa touch before and smile . The next morning Yong Hwa is late for the work .. he put on his shoes then tend to start the car .. Shin Hye call him “oppa bag”, he come over and take the bag . “Shin Hye ah .. I’ve got many works today so don’t wait for me.. If you’re sleepy just go to sleep”, he said while adjusting his neck tie . “Arent you going to come back for lunch”, she ask . “I’ll eat outside”, he said . He make his way then Shin Hye call again .. He come again .. Shin Hye adjusting his necktie .. Yong hwa smile at her . Yong Hwa make his way to the car and Shin Hye just waved at him as the car is moving . Jung Hyun is studying as she saw Shin Hye look outside the window .. “What are you thinking of?”, she approached her . “My husband of course”, Shin Hye said . “Ouh thinking of oppa eh?”, Jung Hyun . “We’re husband and wife right.. Its normal that a wife is thinking about her husband right”, she said . “You’ve fallen for my brother right?”, Jung Hyun ask . Shin Hye hesitate to answer .. “A bit”, she said . “Oh really .. I’ve been hoping that you would fall for him .. because I really like to have you as my sister in law”, Jung Hyun confess . “Thank you .. I like having you as my sister too but promise you cant tell this to your brother .. I’m bit of embarrassed . What can I do if he didn’t even like me?”, Shin Hye said . “How can you assume that my brother didn’t like you?”, Jung Hyun ask . “Your brother is handsome .. I’m not pretty ..”, Shin Hye said . “Mwo .. Unnie .. you are really pretttt .. maybe lack a little”, Jung Hyun said then make a weird face .. “kaja”, she pull Shin Hye as she think of something . Jung Hyun bring her to her bedroom. She apply some make up on Shin Hye face and let her put on her one piece dress and high heels .