Shin Hye the cinderella

My Wife Is A Cinderella

 

Mr Park POV

He look at Shin Hye as she is doing laundry .. Then he make his way to the balcony .. he stared at the sky and though ‘If I die who will take care of Shin Hye .. She’s not very smart , didn’t even pass her high school .. Its better if she had a husband who can look after her . But who’s going to marry her? What a problem! What if I leave her some money ? Aish .. men will lining up to marry him .. even criminal also want to .’.. he stop thinking as Shin Hye called him to taste her food … “How is it .. what is lacking?”, she said after her haraboji finish tasting . “It too sweet”, he said making complement .. “How can it sweet , I didn’t put any sugar on it”, she think in confusion . “Ah .. do the one in black beaker is sugar .. I thought it salt”, she said as she remember she put lot of sugar that she think is salt .. “Aish this young girl ..how can you get married if you cant even differentiate between salt and sugar”, he nag at her .. “Why suddenly talk about married .. you want me to get married?”, she ask as she take a sit beside him at the dining table . “of course . All grandfathers wish for their grandchildren happiness .. I’d love to see you on the isle in your wedding dress ”, he said . “Shiro .. If I get married I had to follow my husband .. Who’ll take care of you then?”, she said serious . “Shin Hye ah .. I’d like to see you getting married , have children , have your own place . I’ll feel happy if it like that .. Then I’ll be able to die in peace”, he said . “Whatever .. I’ll leave it to you .. If you think it good to me then I’ll just go along with it”, she said without any disagreement .

Mrs Jung POV

She is watching dramas on TV as she got a phone call saying that Mr Park is sick .. “Yeobo .. wake up!”, she said as she shake his husband who is sleeping . She also wake her child .. They are on the car with Mrs Park as the driver .. Yong Hwa and Jung Hyun who is still sleepy sleep on the car.Around 3 hours they arrive at the house .. “Shin Hye ah .. open the door”, Mrs Park said as he knock the door . Shin Hye open the door while yawning .. “What is this?”, she said as all of the family is infront the door .. “Hyungnim”, Mr Jung said as he rush inside .. Mrs Jung follow him . “Hyungnim.. are you okay”, he ask as they sit beside Mr Park .. “Don’t worry ! I just got a little flu”, he said sneezing . “What you said ! You just got a flu?”, Mrs Jung said as she faint . Everyone shock .. They bring her to Shin Hye bedroom .

The next morning .. “Yeobo I cant believe that we just rush here just because your hyung got a flu .. I think I wanna jump to the river”, she said as she wake up . “That what’s I said . You’re the one who is rushing, blame yourself for that”, he said to her . She is angry and then she make her way to Mr Park who is sitting at the balcony .. Without she said anything , he said “I’m sorry .. When I said I’m dying , I am really am dying .. I just told Shin HYe that .. You know I’m an old man .. I can die anytime .. I think she become panic because of that .. Sorry for making you worry and rushing here”, he said . She take a sit beside him “Its okay oppa .. We don’t mind at all as long you’re okay .. We also feel sorry for you . If possible we want to take you live with us . You’re an old man . We can look after you”, she said making sweet talk . Mr Park look at her , shock with her words .He know all this time she never like him but today she treat him better . “Why did you so strange today .. Pick the wrong pills?”, he said making Mrs Jung startled .. “What are you talking about .. people change”, she said make out fake laugh . Mr Jung also come later .. he also sit . “You’re here .. I need to talk to you”, Mr Park said as he arrive . “What kind of talk?”, he ask him .

PARK SHIN HYE POV

“Don’t talk like that.. don’t make up stories .. my haraboji is not senile”, she said as she hear Yong Hwa and Jung Hyun talk . “I have no time to make any stories … Then what made you? Calling us in midnight saying he’s dying ! I’ve had many things to do . I’ve meeting this morning in Seoul you know”, he nag at her . “Then just go home”, she said then arranging the plate . “Its easy for you to say .. Do you think Seoul and here is near ? Like a chicken farm”, he said make her angry . “Mwo ? Chicken farm .. If you come here just want to insult my haraboji and my village . Just go home”, she said in angry tone . “Do you think I want to stay here any longer ? Stop it”, he said . “Are you asking for a fight?”, she ask putting down the towel that she use to wipe the plate . “You .. really”, he said make his way towards .. Jung Hyun stop him .. “Stop it .. Oppa don’t act like a baby”, Jung Hyun said . He then make his way to the living room leaving Jung Hyun and Shin Hye at the kitchen . “Unni mianhae .. he’s just a workaholic”, Jung Hyun said as Yong Hwa leaves . “Oh I see how many bottles that he could hold usually?”, Shin Hye ask her . Jung Hyun laugh “Unnie its not alcoholic .. Workaholic means he like to work like crazy .. plus he become like that because this morning’s meeting is important .. A Japanese people will come to sign the contract”, she said to her . “I don’t care about that . But why does he come here to insult everything here? Don’t he have any pity to haraboji .. He’s old man”, Shin Hye said .