The seed is becoming fruits

My Wife Is A Cinderella

PARK SHIN HYE POV

She wake up from her faint .. Yong Hwa is beside her holding her hands and her mother in law also there smiling . "Congratulations", the doctor said to the haraboji . "Pregnant?", he ask . "Mrs Shin Hye is fine .. Its normal for pregnant women to faint and feeling tired . So please go to clinic for further check up", she said before excused herself . "Do you hear that ? Yong hwa ah you must take Shin Hye to hospital .. This is my first grandchildren", Mrs Jung said . "You only care about the grandchildren ... what about your daughter in law? If she died who would be responsible?", her haraboji said . She just want to answer then Yong hwa said "Stop it omma" and she keep silent . Yong hwa Shin Hye hair .. She is looking at other side "I know everything is in such a mess but I want you to know that , I never hold any intention to hurt you ..", Yong hwa said . "Oppa .. my heart is hurting so lot", she said as she cry . "I understand", Yong hwa said . "No .. you dont understand .. I dont love you anymore and I'm sorry .. I cant be with you anymore", she spill . Yong hwa look down . Yong hwa and his family went back to Seoul while leaving Shin hye with her haraboji . Everyday he gloomy .. his life miserable . SHin Hye image is everywhere and when he draw nearer her image dissapear . "Where did you want to go with all the bags?", his father ask him . "Mian .. I think I have to move out .. I cant stay here anymore", he said .