Married

My Wife Is A Cinderella

 

Mrs Jung walk around looking for her kids .. While she go towards kitchen Mr Jung stop her .. “Do you think what we’re doing is right? I feel its not right”, he ask her . “What is wrong about that? He offered us .. how can we reject it”, she said . “I know but its not that we are poor . I think even if we’re poor we shouldn’t doing this”, he said back . “There’s a quotes saying .. Collect money as we need to live thousand years .. Plus I didn’t to this for me .. Its for our child and grandchildren”, she said . “But right now you’re USING your child . Before this you forced him to marry Seohyun and now it become like this”, he said in serious tone . Mrs Park come over and close his mouth . “Keep quiet .. I know what am I doing .. Just followalong”, she said . “What will happen if Seohyun come back from London ? The preparation had been prepared and the date is approaching.Even the cards are just being wait to be distribute”, he nag . She think hard .. “I dont care . Whats more important is Yong Hwa had to agree”, she said while Yong hwa suddenly appear .

“Agree to what?”, he ask making the both Mr Jung and Mrs Jung shock . “Marrying Shin HYe?”, he yell .. “What? Marrying Yong Hwa?”, she yell when they had a talk together . “Actually your haraboji suffer from a terrible illness . He will die anytime .. I think its brain cancer”, she burst a lie . “Jagiya”, Mr Jung shock with what his wife said . Shin Hye went away to get her haraboji sho is at the kitchen having his coffee . He didn’t join the conversation earlier .. Shin Hye sit “Didn’t you had agree to this”, he said to her . “I know .. but not with Yong Hwa . I don’t want to marry him”, she said sobbing . “Ouh .. then what should Ido?I had say yes to his parents to marry you to him”, he said . While in the bedroom , Mr Jung family is having some talk .. “Your hyungnim ask me to keep this secret from Shin Hye .. but I think she and Yong hwa should know why did they ahd to marry as soon as possible”, she said as Mr Jung ask for explaination from Mrs Jung . “Is it really bad?”, Yong Hwa ask .. “Umm . the doctor said it already terrible .. he could die anytime .. That’s why he really want to see you and Shin Hye get married”,she said making fake sob . Yong Hwa just look at his mother without saying anything . Then back to Shin Hye and his haraboji “Mwo Yong hwa is a good boy you said .. He’s workaholic if you wanna know . I don’t want to marry someone like that ?”, she shock heard what her haraboji said as they is also having a words. Then Yong Hwa ‘s family talk in the bedroom “Then what will happen to Seohyun?”, Jung Hyun ask . “Oh ! I totally forgot about that ! I just extremely feeling sorry for Park haraboji until I forget about it .. But don’t worry I’ll take of this”, she said as she hug Yong Hwa . “He is just crazy about his work its not that he had some illness”, her haraboji said . “Don’t take about illness infront of me. Didn’t you also in some terrible one”, she said the she cover immediately . She forget that Mrs Jung ask her not to talk about that infront of haraboji or her haraboji will be sad . “What did you just said?”, he ask . “No .. no I didn’t say anything but still I don’t want to marry him”, she said while pout . “Shin Hye ah .. I really want to see you get married , let a happy life .. living in city .. You don’t want to see me die with my eyes open right?”, he said hold tight his granddaughter hands . Shin Hye heart become soft , tears flow from her eyes “When will I need to marry him?”, she ask . Her haraboji smile “Kaja .. lets talk to them”, then they go to the bedroom to have a talk with Mr Jung family .

They talk about all the preparations .. “We will hold the engagement party first”, Mr Jung give out an idea . “Mwo ! I am dying tomorrow no when … Lets just have it quick”, Mr Park said . “Just follow it”, Mrs Jung whisper to her husband . They all agree .. Right them Mrs Jung , Mr Jung and Mr Park went to law office applying the marriage certificate . “We’ve got the marriage certificate from the law .. sign and seal it ..”, Mr Park said as they come home. “Lets have a talk first”, Yong Hwa said then grab Shin Hye hands to his room .. He also take the certificate with him .. “Let them talk”, Mrs Jung said . In the room “Are you really wanna marry me?”, Yong hwa ask . “What choice did I have ? My haraboji is dying! Then you?”, she said . Yong Hwa think for a while .. “Araso.. just sign this”, he said as he finish signing the certificate then Shin Hye follow him . She also sign it .. Now official they are both husband and wife . “Put on this”, Yong hwa said handing her a ring and put one on his finger . Then they went to the living room again .. They hold each other hands .. “Is everything okay?”, Mrs Jung ask then smile when she look at the ring on their finger . Mr Park also smile. “Jung Hyun had prepared your bedroom .. So lets rest”, Mr Park said then make his way to his bedroom . “You go first”, Yong Hwa said to Shin Hye as he then take a sit . “Yong Hwa ah .. We’ll be going inside first ..”, his parents make their way .

PARK SHIN HYE POV

She is sitting on the bed looking at the fan .. Then a knock come from the door .. She lie immediately on the bed and keep her eyes shut . A hand touch her legs .. She tight her eyes . “Unni its me”, Jung Hyun said . She open her eyes immediately .. “I thought it was your brother”, Shin Hye said as Jung Hyun sit on the bed . “He’s sleeping in the next door room .. Omma ask him to sleep with you but he said that you said to him you’re on period”, Jung Hyun said . “Ouh .. Its had end last month already”, Shin Hye said . “Oh really ! Then I will calling oppa to come here”, Jung Hyun said while standing . “No no .. sleep here with me”, Shin Hye said to her sister in law then grab her to lie beside her . The next morning , Yong Hwa is putting the luggage in the car bonet while Shin Hye stick to her haraboji while crying .. “Don’t be so emotional .. Come one Shin Hye . Don’t cry”, he persuade her . “haraboji .. take care of yourself .. don’t forget to take the medicine on time”, she said . “All right .. don’t worry about me .. Remember when you arrive in Seoul give me a call”, he said and hug her . Then Shin Hye go inside the car and the car slowly move . Around 3 hours later they arrive at the house