Mrs Jung plans

My Wife Is A Cinderella

 

“Hah”, Mrs Jung woke up from her dreams .. She had some bad dream last night . She look at the clock – it shows 7 o clock .. she prepared herself and went downstairs to prepare breakfast .. In the morning she is arranging plate on the table .. Jung Yong Hwa and his sister Jung Hyun had already sit and munching some bread . Their father get downstair .. “What happened last night? I heard some screams”, he ask .. “I had such a bad dream .. I’m sorry”, she said while put some food on the plate . They all sit .. “Yoebo .. Remember Mr Park.. your mother stepbrother .. Didn’t you close to him when you were a child?”, she ask break the silent . Yong Hwa and his sister just watch . “Of course I remember him .. We rarely see him nowadays right?” he said putting the food in his mouth . “You should visiting him more offently”, she give him an advise .. “Its not that I don’t want .. but everytime I want to pay visit to him .. you give me thousand of excuses .. afraid that the mosquitoes in the village will bite you … this and that”, he nag back . “That was before .. Now its different .. But .. last night I dream of him passed away”, she said back . “So?”, Mr Jung reply back .. “Don’t you understand? He got no one .. He got no child .. His wife already passed away .. And he has lots of money”, she said . “So what do you want me to do?”, he ask her back . “don’t you get it yet? You’ve always been close to him and our son , Yong Hwa is his favourite grandnephew .. Who knows if he passed away , he might leave his wealth to us ..but you’ve to visit him often”, she said . Mr Jung laughed then ask “You want me to persuade him is it?” “Yes , don’t you get it yet?”, she said . “Who says he had no grandchildren?” he ask back .. “Didn’t he didn’t had a child how could he had a grandchildren?”, she ask disbelief . “He has an adopted granddaughter .. had you forget?”, he said back making Yong Hwa and Jung Hyun plus their mom shocked ..

PARK SHIN HYE POV

“Shin Hye ah .. help me ironing my clothes”, her haraboji screaming .. “Neh”, she reply back .. “Hurry up eat .. “, she is talking with his haraboji duck as he ask her to feed them . After that she showering the plants as her haraboji like to planting flowers .. “I wanna love you I wanna with you Geu dae do neu gi na yo nae mameul Nae ge wa yo jo geum deo da ga wa yo nae mameur ga jyeo yo Everyday lovely day mae ir sok sagyeo jul ge yo Kaen di bo da dal kom han sa rang eur jul geo ye yo”, she is singing as she is cooking in the kitchen .. Her haraboji suddenly pop out then said “Ouh .. what a nice song!”, actually he is making fun of her .. He come over .. Shin Hye pass the chair to him .. “Don’t treat me like I’m old .. I’m still young”, he said . “Do you think you still tough? Remember next month you’ll be in your 70”, she nag at him .. “Mwo .. 70 .. 0 had no value so I’m just going to be 7 ..”, he said back . “Araso .. araso you still handsome just like TVXQ Yunho”, she said then laugh .. “Lets eat before the food become cold”, she said to him as they just tease each other around . 10 years ago .. Mr Park take Shin Hye as his granddaughter as her parents died in an accident . Her father used to be Mr Park driver and her mom is the maid in the house .

JUNG YONG HWA POV

He and his sister follow her mom to bought his clothes for his upcoming wedding.. “Ouh you look so handsome my son”, she said as Yong Hwa test the groom suit . “Do you think its okay?”, she aks the wedding planner .. “Of course it okay .. he look so handsome”, the wedding planner said . “We’re gonna hold our ceremony at the TIESHEART hotel .. so you are invited”, she said . “I bet you’ll spending a lot”, some of the worker ask .. “Not really but actually quite a lot . That’s to be expected .. He’s my eldest child and my only son plus my daughter in law to be is VIP’s daughter”, she said proud of herself . Then they went home as they finish measure his body .. “Oppa .. I hate seeing you like this .. You shouldn’t just do what omma want , You’re just like appa – do everything as omma said”, Jung Hyun said as she went to her brother bedroom . “Whatever .. but you also did what she says”, Yong Hwa said back .. “I’m different I am a girl .. But you’re man , the stronger one , you should say no to her”, she said . “Do you know what punishment for going against our parents?”, he ask her back . “Yes .. its true .. Its sin to against them but in this matter you’re the one who is getting married not her”, she said then lay on the bed . Yong Hwa look at her . “Try think .. you never even once meet Seohyun .. She’s in London and still studying . How’s you supposed to marry someone you’ve never known?” she said . Yong Hwa sigh then their mom suddenly scream from downstairs .. “Jung Hyun didn’t you got school tomorrow? Why aren’t you in bed? Its late..”. “Okay I’ll go in a minute”, she scream back . “Oppa .. oppa”, she call him as his eyes fixed on the laptop screen .. He look at her “Think it through.. There’s nothing you can do once its done”, then she leave his bedroom and walk towards her room .. Yong Hwa is miserable.