CHAPTER 3 SPECIAL CHAPTER : PROMO(?)

INBOUND

 

CHAPTER 3    SPECIAL CHAPTER : PROMO(?)

 

 

 

Tidbits,this and that, behind the scenes, interview and all that .

 

 

 

Jessica : Hello Everyone! Happy Valentines! I’m Jessica.

 

Tiffany:  Happy Valentines! I’m Tiffany! *waves*

 

Jessica : We are here to talk about this movie... “INBOUND”.  

 

 

 

Q: What is the story about?

 

Tiff: The story revolves around humanity’s greatest insanity... acting like God.. *nods*

 

Jessica : Its about cloning humans... perfect clones...

 

 

 

Q: How perfect?

 

Tiff: Well... lets just say...too perfect. *smirks*

 

Jessica : It will be revealed on the next chapters.

 

 

 

Q: What are your roles in the story?

 

Jessica : My role here..Uhm..I’m an employee of Titanum Prime. It is the largest and most succesful technological company in the whole planet. About what I do in Titanum... well.. you have to tune in to find out. *smiles*

 

Tiffany : My role here.... I am a transport driver.*pauses and looks up*. I rent a flying car because I could not afford to buy one.

 

 

Q: How hard is it to make this movie?

 

Jessica : *looks expectantly at Tiff and looks back at the camera* Its quite hard because... unlike with our 2 tv series Convince Me Not and Wicked, this movie required us to do action scenes, holding and firing guns, hand to hand combat.

 

Tiff : We were required some training.. *nods*

 

 

 

Q: What else could be expected with this movie?

 

Tiff : Uhm.. aside from the action scenes and wild car chases... uhm.. this movie has a heart. *smiles*

 

Jess :  When I read the script... It made me cry. But... I can’t share the details. *laughs*

 

 

 

Q: What do you expect for this movie?

 

Jess : Well... its more of wishing... we wish that this movie would be supported by our Convince Me Not,Wicked and Neuron Canvas fans.

 

Tiff : I wish that too. I feel like the fans are having difficulties in grasping the sudden change of genre.

 

Jess : Yeah... *smiles sadly*

 

 

 

Q: Anything to promote regarding this movie?

 

Jess : Ah! Yeah! Original impromptu sketch for the next chapter  “Blank Slate”.  Well... the author is thinking if she would give it away to fans or not.

 

Tiff: Yeah... What happened was..she was browsing at the fanarts/pencil sketches in SSF..then suddenly, she gets a paper and pencil and scribbled nonstop as if she’s possessed.

 

Jess: She took a photo of it but her phone takes low quality photos. It really in the photo.. but she can’t do anything about it.

 

 

Tiff : The author wonders how could she give away the sketch. Raffle? Quizzes? Etc..? She’s still thinking about it.

 

Jess: And she’s still having internal battle about to give it away or not.

 

Tiff: Ithink...its upto the fans if they would like a gradeschoollevel scribble.

 

Jess : But we’re talking about secetcode here. THE secretcode.

 

Tiff : There she is! Behind camera 3! *smiling widely and pointing secretcode.

 

*camera turned to the oblivious author*

 

SC : *notices the camera after 5 seconds* dafuq? O.o    *hides*

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________