HOMETOWN AND SOME BANG

INBOUND

CHAPTER 10    HOMETOWN AND SOME BANG

 

 

Tiffany still has a staring contest with her wristnet which has been going on for 2 hours. It is the wristnet that she’s staring, she tells..or in reality.. convinced herself what she was doing all this time. But, she was really having a staring contest with the blondish young woman, her wristnet’s wallpaper.

 

Washing her brandnew flying car was long forgotten. Soft cloth with car polisher still in her right hand.

 

Her mine was occupied by the blondish young woman.

 

The blondish young woman who was the reason why she hadn’t slept normally for days called her about two hours ago and asking her to be a transport service again.

 

For Tiffany, having Jessica is a must if you want a destructive life. She’s learned about this fact in a hard way. Tiffany has listed in her head on how many ways Jessica was killing her bit by the painful bit.

  1. She just found out that Jessica was her bangmate few years back.

 

  1. Jessica made her invent new word out…. Bangmate.

 

 

  1. She was dead curious who was her bangmate was because for some unkown… or just maybe down right dumb reason.. she didn’t know what her bangmate looked like.

 

  1. She liked to bang the stranger again aka ‘its just the hormones kicking in’ stupid excuse of herself to herself.

 

 

  1. She had quite an urge for that bang to happen again. It was that bad that it made her sleep talk for quite few times.

 

  1. The reason she knew she was sleep talking was because when they were having breakfast, her Mom ask what bangmate means because she kept on talking in her sleep and saying that word. She was immediately sent to the hospital after badly choking on her food.

 

 

  1. Five years later, she felt that strong feeling again when Jessica came to her to ask her service. We’re talking about driving here.

 

  1. She just found out that Jessica was her bangmate few years back. Yes, this was already mentioned but repeating it means the impact.

 

 

  1. Annddd… she wants to bang Jessica a lot more.. sooo much more.

 

  1. Jessica calls her every night for a friendly chat… no monkey business. Every call makes her acting better that she’s not affected… and had to was herself and change her undies after the call.

 

 

  1. Jessica called her in broad daylight this time. Again asking her to be a transport service and told her they could drop by Scale Dominion again.. Jessica’s parents won’t be home by then. She just had to rush to the comfort of her room to equalize her body from the 0-200kph in 1 second acceleration of lewd images in her mind.

 

A sharp pain on her chest made her come out of her trance. She clutched her chest. Face contorted in pain. Her whole left arm then had a cramping and intensely painful feeling. After what seemed like hours, the pain stopped.

 

“What the was that?”

 

Tiffany immediately rushed inside their house to tell her family what just happened to her. Her parents  both have knowledge in medicine, how human body works and those kind of stuffs. No, her parents aren’t doctors, but both worked with a company with the related services and specialty.

 

 

“Honey, are you feeling better now?” Tiffany’s mom asked. She nodded in response while checking out the part of her arm where a syringe just went through.

 

“I’m fine, Mom. Though I was caught in shock. That hurts a lot. I don’t want to go through that again.”

“What’s with the look?” Tiffany asked her parents after they look at each other briefly.

 

“Honey, you’ve been stressing yourself out lately. Don’t push yourself too hard, your body is retaliating. Have some rest. You need it.” Her dad ruffled her hair after the sweet fatherly speech.

 

“Rest?... That’s a good idea. I’ll go get some of my well needed rest.”

 

“That’s it, kiddo.” Then another hair ruffle courtesy of her father.

 

 

 

 

“What?” Tiffany asked Sooyoung in annoyance. Her friend had been staring at her with mischievous eyes.

 

“Hopper hasn’t killed you yet, huh? I’m her good friend so I feel obliged to do the honor. Should I cut your throat? Oh wait.. that wouldn’t do… considering how thick your skin is.” Tiffany fired her ammunitions.

 

 “Whoah, whoah. Hold it right there Baby Bang Bang. I should really give you free drink instead of making you pay for it. Why so grumpy?” Sooyoung teased. Tiffany’s face scrunched with the nickname.

 

“You’re an . You were really a without having an actual .” Tiffany deadpanned.

 

“Have you two spoken?” Tiffany asked in a serious manner.

 

Sooyoung’s mischievous grin vanished  and sipped from her cup of tea. A close-lipped smile appeared after.

 

“Well… we did.. after I managed to destroy the swarm of robotic bees and wasps.”

 

“Oh… just those?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about the bullet ant.. real bullet ant.” Sooyoung shivered.

 

“How’s your ribs?”

 

“It feels better now. You threw a packed punch.”

 

“Well.. you deserved it.”

 

“I do.”

 

Silence fell. A comfortable one. The two friends stared at the flying cars by the window.

 

 

 

“I plan to go to West Gate. Want to go with me?” Tiffany asked while comfortably lying on Hyoyeon’s bed. She quickly stood up when she remembered that her two friends had been banging and this bed was the most likely the frequent crime scene.

 

“You’re going to West Gate? What for?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“I decided to have some time off from work. I had a handsome amount of money from Titanum Primate Monkey so I wouldn’t be iffy few quite a while. I haven’t been to West Gate for quite a long time so it would be nice to visit our homeland again.”

“Its Titanum Prime, Slick. And primate monkey is redundant.”

 

Tiffany just shrugged.

 

“So… are you coming with me?”

 

“As much as I love to, I can’t.”

 

“You’re gonna need it sooner or later.”

 

“You need it more than I do. You don’t look so good. Are you sick or something?” There was worry in Hyoyeon’s voice.

 

“Been stressed out lately. Being in the transport service requires a lot on physical. And, my parents are there to take care of me. I’d been given a medicine shot right before I went here.” Tiffany said while looking at the fresh needle mark on her arm.

 

“Take care of your health, Slick. We only have one life. We should take care of it.”

 

“When did we became cheesy, Hopper? Anyway, thank you.” Tiffany gave a sincere smile.

 

Tiffany’s wristnet alarmed for an incoming call. She pushed a button to activate the hologram call. Jessica Jung, the Jessica ing Jung was the one who called her. She cursed herself for not looking first who the caller was. Plus, she stupidly activated the hologram app instead of the normal voice receiver.

 

“Hey Tiffany! Are you ready?”

 

“Ready for what?” Tiffany was confused.

 

“For our trip. Have you forgotten that I hired your transport service again?”

 

“I did not agreed remember?”

 

“And you didn’t disagree either.”

 

“You didn’t give me a chance to talk.”

 

Hyoyeon was quietly listening to the exchange. A smile forming in her lips.

 

“Its too late to hire a new transport service, Tiffany.”

 

“I’m serious. I’m scheduled to have a rest. I’m going to West Gate for medical check up.” Tiffany crossed hers fingers that Jessica would believe her lame excuse. Seriously? Medical check up in West Gate when the best medical hub in the planet is in Chrome?

 

Tiffany glanced at Hyoyeon and sees her friend facepalming and shaking head.

 

“West Gate?”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“For a medical check up?.....”

 

“Uh…yeah?.....”

 

“Tiffany….then you don’t have any excuse at all….”

 

Tiffany gulped. A bead of sweat threatening to fall down from her forehead.

 

“….because our destination is West Gate. Get your ready. We should get going five hours from now.”

 

And with that, the call was ended leaving a dumbfounded Tiffany. The habanero hottie turned to her friend with still dumbfounded look on her face.

 

“I think you should ready your , too.” Hyoyeon teased. Tiffany felt exhausted even more.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________