Two

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L looked at her back and saw that she was wiping her face harshly. “Must be her tears! ! She’s CRYING!!!!!” He whispered to himself and ruffled his hair harshly. “What are you doing now!? Kim Myungsoo, follow her and apologize!” He nodded his head and rushed to her side.

He tugged onto her arms and turned her around only to see her tear-stained face. Once again, his guilty heart almost crashed at his love’s tears which were caused by him. “Erm… I-I’m…” He just couldn’t bring himself to apologize.

The girl continued frowning when she saw that he’s not doing anything while holding onto her arms. She pushed his hands away and continued her journey to the shop while wiping her tears away, ignoring the stranger.

“Aish!” L ruffled his hair again and ran towards her. He pulled her arms once more so that she would face him again.

“What do you want?!” The girl finally snapped.

“I just wanted to say sorry okay!” L finally blurted out.

The girl frowned and pushed his hands away, “you’re not sincere.” She mumbled and walked off.

“WHAT?! NOT SINCERE?! OH MY GOSH!” L raged. This is the first time he ever apologized to anybody. He couldn’t take it anymore and ran over to her side again. This time round, he shocked her by carrying her up bridal style and walked off to his house direction.

The girl was too shocked to do anything the first minute but after regaining her senses she struggled about in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter