Ten

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They broke off their kisses and looked at the disruption. The 6 other Infinite was standing by the door with smiley and teasing faces. Jiyeon became shy and hid behind Myungsoo.

“YAH!! WHO SAID YOU CAN DISTRUB MY LOVEY-DOVEY TIME WITH WIFEY!” Myungsoo roared at the 6 of them.

Jiyeon giggled and pulled his sleeves, signaling him to stop. Myungsoo giggled and brought her to the front.

“Wifey, they’re my friends I’ve told you before~” He introduced her to them in a so much softer tone.

“Kim Myungsoo. You treat your wifey like goddess and treat us like maid?!” Sunggyu asked in disbelief at the changed Myungsoo.

“Duh~ she’s my wifey.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes but smiled at Jiyeon in which she returned the smile.

“Oh gosh. The world is ending soon. Famous L is smiling.” Dongwoo shivered.

“I agree.” The other 5 nodded their heads.

“YAH!” Myungsoo roared again but remembered something.

“WIFEY! LET’S GO SOMEWHERE NOW!” He turned to Jiyeon and dragged her.

“Where to?!” Jiyeon stopped him and asked.

“To get married! ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! I want our marriage date to be some day special and it’s today!” He announced and continued dragging her.

“Married?! Now?! My Birthday?! How did you know?!” Jiyeon asked in confusion.

“YES! MARRIAGE! RIGHT NOW! I have my ways~ let’s go to the church now. I can’t let any minute run away.” He kissed her lips and dragged her out.

“WAIT FOR US, KIM MYUNG SOO! SISTER-IN-LAW! LET US BE YOUR WITNESS!” The 6 Infinite dashed out of the room and chased after the lovebirds.

 

“Yes yes yes, hyung. Faster!” Myungsoo whined and urged Sunggyu to be faster at his speech.

Yes! It’s late at night and Myungsoo has no choice but to make his friends do the wedding speech. But the playful Sunggyu deliberately made it longer and slower to .

“Okay okay okay! I do! Quick, wifey. Say ‘I do’ now!” Myungsoo shook her hands that he’s holding.

“I do.” Jiyeon giggled at her impatient real-husband-to-be.

“Rings rings rings!” Myungsoo asked f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter