Three

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L reached his house and placed her down on his bed. The girl rushed under the cover and covered her whole body. “What do you want from me?” She mumbled which made L laughed at her mad yet scared expressions.

“Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you.” His laughter slowed down and he left the room.

A few minutes later, he came back with a cup of water for her. “I think you need it. Or do you want other drink? I have apple juice, orange juice, coke, 7UP and-” He smiled sweetly before listing out the drinks he had, thinking about his fridge, but was being cut off.

“NO!” The girl shook her head, still under the covers. “You put sleeping pills in it right? So that you can do something to me! Don’t think I don’t know! I watched dramas okay!” She fought back and pointed her finger at him accusingly.

L laughed loudly at her response. “You’re so cute!” He went to her side and pinched her cheeks lightly. She widened her eyes and scooted away from him.

L smiled at her again, “what’s your name?”

“Why do you want to know?” She mumbled before continuing.

“Just tell me!” Myungsoo sent a stern look to her which made her gulped.

“Park… Park Ji-Jiyeon.”

“I’m Kim Myungsoo. Many called me L. Only people close to me calls me Myungsoo, you should call me that, alright? Since you will be very very close to me…” He returned to his sweet smiley face and patted her head.

“L?” Jiyeon tilted her head sideways, looking blankly to the front, thinking about why he’s called L.

Myungsoo giggled at her expression again and stationed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter