Six

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god…” Jiyeon mumbled. She was changing into her new clothes and brushing her teeth at the same time in the bathroom.

“Why…?” Myungsoo grumbled and stirred around on the bed when he heard screams.

“AISH! Stupid gangster! You said you will wake me up! Now I’m late!” Jiyeon grumbled and smacked his arms when she finished preparing.

“Honey… don’t go to school. Sleep with me~” Myungsoo whined and pulled her down to his side.

“YAH! I have to go!” Jiyeon pushed him away and stood up, arranging her own shirt again.

Myungsoo finally opened his eyes and rubbed it. “OH MY GOD! WHY IS MY WIFEY WEARING SHORTS! CHANGE IT TO LONG PANTS!”

“Why! I always wear this to school…” She pouted and looked at her shorts.

“NO WAY! EVERY ONE WILL LOOK AT YOUR LEGS NOW! CHANGE IT CHANGE IT!” Myungsoo raged and walked over to her luggage. He tried digging out her stuff while she watched him in amazement.

“WHAT?! ONLY ONE JEANS? OH MY GOD! YOU NEED TO BUY MORE LONG PANTS WIFEY!” Myungsoo pushed the jeans to her and pushed her into the bathroom.

Jiyeon obeyed and changed it out. She sighed when she exited the bathroom. “Happy now?” She showed him her pout.

“VERY!” Myungsoo grinned now, while checking her out.

“OH GOSH! LOOK AT THE TIME NOW!” Jiyeon ruffled her hair and took her bag, rushing for the door. However she was being stopped by the guy in this house.

“I will bring you to school!” Myungsoo smiled and arranged her hair back to place.

“What?! I’m 22 already not 12!”

“It’s fine… I need to protect my wifey from harm.” Myungsoo grinned and dragged her out of the house. He already finished preparing while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter