Nine

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’M BACK WITH SISTER-IN-LAW!” Myungsoo announced once he entered the oh-so-familiar room.

He placed Jiyeon down on the couch carefully. “Why did you bring me here? You want me to see you kiss other woman again?” Jiyeon pouted, on the verge of tears.

“Nononononononononono!” Myungsoo ran about in front of her, not knowing what to do. He ruffled his hair when he heard his girl’s sob. “Please don’t cry, wifey~” He whined, wiping her tears away.

He looked around the room and saw the 6 of them looking at him with big shocked eyes, wondering what happened to the cold L, and a lifeless woman on the floor.

“WIFEY LOOK! I brought you here to show you what I meant!” He pushed her head towards the woman’s direction.

“OMMA-YAH!” Jiyeon shouted and backed away after looking at the severely injured woman in front of her. She cried even harder now.

“WIFEY! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! OH MY GOD! I’VE SHOWN YOU RIGHT? THIS WOMAN IS THE GIRL JUST NOW AND I SAID I HATE HER AND EVEN ASKED THE REST TO BEAT HER UP!” Myungsoo shouted frantically, and pulled her into his arms tightly, letting her tears wet his shirt.

“Is… Is she dead?” Jiyeon managed to mumble into his chest. She tugged onto his shirt tightly.

Myungsoo giggled, finally understanding why she cried. “Nonono, wifey~ Look at that woman, she’s breathing still!” He her hair, calming her down.

Jiyeon tried to push herself away from his chest and looked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter