Eight

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WIFEY~ WIFEY~ WIFEYYYYYY~” Myungsoo shouted.

He ran around the neighborhood for about half an hour but didn’t find the one he was looking for.

He continued his search around the playground. He suddenly stopped and knocked his head. “HOME!”

He ran towards the home direction but stopped his tracks when he heard some whimpering coming from the playground.

He shivered thinking it was that ‘something’ and walked away at a faster rate.

But he stopped when he heard a familiar ringtone.

“Isn’t this wifey’s message tone?”

“It’s from the playground! Is that wifey?!”

He turned around and ran towards the playground, where the cries came from.

He stopped when he saw a figure hiding under the slides, looking at her phone, wiping her tears while hiccupping.

His heart broke at the sight in front of him.

“Wifey…” He mumbled to himself and went nearer to her, without her notice. His eyebrow frowned when he saw her looking at the message and cried even harder now.

He slowly crept up behind her to see the message:

To Miss Park Jiyeon!

Happy Birthday!

Myungyeon Café hereby wishes you a happy year ahead!

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo gasped loudly when he saw the message which made Jiyeon turned around. She widened her eyes when she saw the figure behind her is him and attempted to run away again.

“WIFEY! STOP RUNNING NOW I SAY!” Myungsoo shouted behind her which made her stop at the gangster gesture from him.

Jiyeon continued sobbing while standing there, showing her back to him. He could see her shoulders going up and down and felt super guilty about just now. *Why the hell didn’t you pushed that away from the start! STUPID MYUNGSOO! And you said you’re a gangster…*

He sighed and moved towards her. He stopped behind her and his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter