Seven

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello~ Dino Wifey~” Myungsoo’s sweet tone could be heard over the phone. When he saw the screen name: ‘My one and only wifey’, he picked up immediately, earning teases from his gangster friends.

“Gangster hubby! Where are you now? I have something to give you!” Jiyeon giggled through the phone which sent warmth all over Myungsoo’s body. He smiled warmly and replied, “I’m at some underground club though, and you wouldn’t like it here. Wait for me to go home, alright?”

“It’s okay! I will go and find you, tell me the address!” She insisted which made Myungsoo sighed in happiness and gave in immediately.

“Your ‘goddess wifey’ is coming huh?” Sungyeol cooed while poking his arms teasingly, acting like a goddess when he said the nickname.

“Don’t be jealous~ Find a wifey yourself~” Myungsoo smirked and sat down on the couch.

They were in an underground club which was owned by the 7 of them. They managed to take over this club from Sunggyu’s dad since he was a well-known but kind gangster when he was alive as well.

The 7 of them first meeting was not nice at all. They fought thinking that each of them was enemies but laughed at the end of the fight, thinking how silly it was for 7 strangers to be fighting with each other. This was how they got together and formed a gang called Infinite.

 

A knocked could be heard at the door and the door opened even without waiting for any permission. The 7 of them looked up to see a girl walking into the room, settling herself down beside Myungsoo.

“L~ It’s been long~” She said cutely while clinging onto his arms.

The other 6 snickered and , “oh-ho, the witch is here~” They don’t like this woman in front of them. Let’s just say she’s a -up clingy .

And now, she hooked herself onto Myungsoo for almost a week already, after seeing he’s hard to get. How did she even enter the room? Well, she’s aggressive and does things her own way without even asking for permission.

And what’s worst was that Infinite had a rule: Never to hit a woman unless needed.

So, none of them actually hit her before although they are just tolerating her attitude.

“L~ Are you free tonight? I can give you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter