One

The Gangster's First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“! Go to hell!” A guy shouted and punched the enemy’s face repetitively.

The enemy, being severely injured, gave up and let him beat the hell out of himself.

The guy felt that he had finally smashed his face enough and pushed him harshly onto the ground, leaving the human being lying lifelessly on the floor.

The guy spat some blood beside the lifeless body and kicked his stomach for the last time, “don’t ever mess with me, the L, .”

L smirked and left the alley after seeing the almost dead body on the floor. “Chi! No one mess with me.”

He placed his hands into his pants pocket and walked out to the streets suavely. He looked around the streets and saw many couples walking hand in hand.

“Useless human beings. You don’t need love to survive in this world.” He snickered and walked back to his home.

He lives alone in a small apartment in Seoul since his parents left him alone in the world when he was born. He lived all by himself since young and survived throughout his childhood with many hardships. Thus, he doesn’t know the feeling of love, and being love as well.

He took out his keys from his pocket and opened his door, “home again.” He sighed to himself and walked into the kitchen, wanted to catch a can of beer.

However, when he opened it, nothing could be found in the fridge.

“! Some live I have!” He cursed and kicked the fridge with his legs hardly. He took the keys on the table once again and went out of the door. He locked his door and turned around, walking down the little steps in front of his house.

However, something stopped his legs from moving and he stopped his movements when he reached the last step of the little stairs.

He placed his hand onto his chest, right in front of his heart. “… Why did you stop beating now?!” He murmured. His eyes never once left the girl in front of him.

Yes, he saw a girl walking past his house and was mesmerized by her beauty. Never once did he felt this kind of feeling before. He remembered his school mates said about it before. *When you fall in love, your heart will stop beating immediately.*

Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter