Epilouge

Last Dance

Dear Minah, 

How has it been? I know it is too late and I am aware that these words may never get to you. You will never know how I felt when you fell unconscious in my arms. You will never know how I felt when I stood in waiting room, unable to see you for the last time. You may never know the amount of tears that fell when I read your last words. And you will never hear me say the words, I love you

When you were still here, it felt as if I had a lot to ask, a lot to say but they just never came out in coherent sentences and I left these words unspoken. Now that you are gone, my thoughts finally gathered together and I want to tell you everything.

You know all those love stories out there? The ones from dramas, novels, fairytales and true tales? I've always wished I had true love story as perfect as theirs. And I have to admit, as I guy I do have these fantasies. And I don't even know when you became my one and only fantasy. You were the one that helped me fill in all the blanks to my narrative. You were the one that mended my fragile heart. You would say I helped you stand back on your feet but you did the same for me. 

Do you remember the time you told me, well- you didn't have any friends? I wasn't skeptical about your sincerity. I realized all the times you spent alone, how brutal society can be to young souls. Honestly, I would have searched for the fastest way to end my life as well through all this adversity. But you held up, strong, and inspire me to do the same. 

 

It's been only days but I can't describe to you ache for never being able to see you again. I don't want to imagine the day I forget everything that happened in this life, the images of you. But I guess everything is already pre-determined, something that is out of my control. But I can promise you in the days I live, I will take care of the parents whom you love, treat them as if they were my parents, you won't need to worry. 

In case you were going to ask, we won. We had won third place in our dance competition. But nothing will beat the many ways you made me a happier person. Alike, I am grateful, just as you are, to have you be a part of my life. To have you walk with me through a journey in life, although short, these memories will always be cherished and never replaced. I'll always keep you in my thoughts. Your smile will warm my heart through the coldest days. And someday, somewhere far away, we will meet again. I love you. 

 

Eternally yours,

Yixing

 

​---------------------------------------------

Lay looked at the black ink neatly lined on the yellow writing paper. He held onto it tightly as the wind blew. He sat there, legs crossed, on the roof that held a night full of beautiful memories. The laughs and voice that he can still hear vividly. Lay skimmed through his words one last time before he folded it into a paper plane. He stood up holding the letter above is head. And when the wind came, he let go. He watched as the wind carried the yellow plane, his words would travel to a place already determined by fate. 

----------------------------------------------

 

(A/N): Hello Hello :) It's been a while everyone. This update concludes the Last Dance. I hoped you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it. Also, I wanted to share this quote with you.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it is worth watching."

 

Thank You for all the support!

Dedicated to those who will never stop dreaming :)