Tears

When Love Strikes

The whole day had passed. No calls from HJ. I feel like dying already. I dont really know what's going on.

In the evening my friends invited me for a dinner. My eyes still swollen so i put a little eye shadow to cover up.

As we enter  the restaurant i saw a pair of couple sitting in a far away corner talking seriously. Though the place was a bit dark i was able to figure out who they are as they looked very familiar to me....My heart was beating fast and it's like falling out of my chest....

"Oh God they are Hj and Yuna," I cant believe it at first so i looked  once more. I feel like the world crushed upon me. I was shocked and wanted to cry but couldn't infront of my friends. I wanted to run out of the restaurant as fast as i could, only if my friends weren't with me.

A few minutes later, they were leaving and already at the door so only their backs were facing us but one of my friends noticed them.

"Is that Hyun Joong... with a girl?" she asked me.

I said "no, I dont think so."

So she shrugged it off.

I didn't even touch my food, I feel like there was something stucked in my throat so I couldn't swallow. I dont know how i managed to calm myself and smile infront of my friends. If they only knew i was dying inside!.... Good that we didnt stay there long.

I dont know how i was able to reach home safely. I just realised that i am already parking my car in the basement parking area of my apartment. My tears still falling from my eyes. How long i've been crying? From the moment i sit in my car till i reach home.

I walked to my apartment slowly, opened my door, locked it and stood behind it. I stood there for so long, I couldn't move, my knees were shaking and my eyes were blinded by my own tears. I feel like a sharp knife is stabbing my heart so many times and is very very painful....

I then slowly walked up to my room which is located upstairs, I have to pause at every steps coz i already out of energy, i feel like this the longest steps i ever climbed in my whole life...

"Ahh, Why my room is so far away?"

Finally, I reached my bed. I pulled my blanket that covering my bed and lie down, curling myself like a baby. I hugged my pillow, hoping that it will give me some warmths and ease my pains.... "

I love you so much Hyun Joong. You're my life.... But how could you do this to me."

"I thought you really love me but that was just a lie....."

Author note: ahh, this is making me sad.... By the way, I found a video on youtube that somehow fits in this chapter...credit goes to eirenful

Please watch it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBN07vQhobQ