Reminiscing

When Love Strikes

As you have noticed i made the story very close to Somin and Hyun joong... the setting and flow of the story is based on Pk drama and bts for now.....  I originally planned to write just up to 5 chapters but got inspired by you "readers, subscribers and those who comments", so I may write a few chapters more... 

Last day of shooting. HJ and Somin cant hide the sadness. They will surely miss the drama but more than that they gonna miss working together and being together. When they blew the candles on the cake (that Somin prepared,) both of them knew something will change from this night...

WHEN HJ got home he sits on the sofa and staring blankly on the wall. ..His mind is wandering somewhere back in time when rain kiss was being filmed .. It was this moment when he felt he was falling inlove with Somin.....

It was midnight and they need to shoot the kissing scene. They talked and practiced for the scene, the camera angle, body positioning, hand positioning, how will Hj kiss her and how will Somin respond... During practiced, Somin blurted out that she has never been kissed so the staffs and crews were teasing her and Hj. Upon hearing it Hj was celebrating inside, it was like winning a lottery.

"Make this memorable to Somin" staffs were teasing him.

Somin on the other hand felt ill. She was stressed out and was so nervous.

The first take was just a lips touching ,a few seconds later the PD shouted "cut" and said it was a good take. 

The second and third needs some lips movements, they really need to kiss passionately. HJ is contemplating, he wanted to deliver this scene smoothly and as passionate as can be but worried about Somin's situation and feelings. He told her to relax and just follow his lead. He assured her that he will take care of her and  will not take advantage of the situation. In his head he really wanted it to be memorable to Somin. It may be on cam but the fact that she has never been kissed, made him want to jump up and down... "Ahh, I will be your first kiss, how lucky you are Hyung joong!(he keeps telling himself)..You won't forget me no matter what".

The moment has come... TAKE 1...1 2 3 action!

Hj put his hands on Somin face he slowly pressed his lips against her. Somin was stiffed and Hj can feel she was trembling, the PD noticed it so he shouted "cut". it was "No Good" take. Everyone is telling Somin to relax and just feel it....A little while later she said she's ready and will do her best.

Take 2.. 1 2 3 action!

HJ put his hands on Somin's face, he then slowly moved his head towards Somin's, he gently pressed his lips against her, it was soft and gentle, he pressed his lips a little harder to open while his hands softly caressing her face. SoMin opened slightly giving him a chance to kiss her lower lip very gently. His upper lip goes between hers. Somin responded and Hj got carried away, he then squezzed both lips applying little bit of pressure. They were already into characters and enjoying each others lips when they hear the PD shouted cut. Somin was really really shy. But to Hj, it was indeed a very sweet and meaningful kiss. 

His cellphone rings back him to reality! But remembering that moment brought silly smiles on his face...

as for Somin:

Hj and I were briefed for kissing scene. I was really nervous because this will be my first on and off cam kiss , oh well we kissed a few times before but those were just lips touching  and i dont considered them a real kiss. But this time we really need to kiss passionately. I was really nervous  and felt like i was going to pass out any moment. Why i'm feeling this way? i don't really know why. Everyone there knew that i'm not feeling well so they waited till i feel better. I was very apologetic to everyone but i could not control myself. 

Finally, I was feeling better and the shooting continued.... when HJ lips touched mine, I was stiffed and can't move,my nerve was killing me....so the result was "NG"'. HJ talked to me and reasssured that everything will be fine. he said he will lead me, somehow those words made me to relax...we then proceeded to shoot....

Hj lips slowly and gently toched my lips, my mouth were closed but i subconciously opened my mouth --- it was very gentle at first but when Hj started moving his lips,it sent me hundreds of butterflies in my stomach, i was like sent to another world..i thought i was lifted up but... why my knees were shaking? I almost forgot that we were in the shooting and were being filmed......" So this is what you feel when you're being kissed. What a lovely feeling," i thought. I was shy to admit but yes I got carried away...I know it was just for drama but i felt like i was loved by this man the moment he kissed me..