No Dull Moment

When Love Strikes

The next day is their YT Press Conference.

Somin is 100% out of Oh Hani looks, she looks so pretty with her black mini dress. This is girl is turn into a woman. Those fans who used to see her as Oh Hani were shocked seeing the transformation. 

HJ came first at the venue, he is in happy mood and it shows. When Somin comes, he grab her in the corner hold her hands and squizz them.

"I couldn't sleep last night, i can't take you out of my mind....By the way you look gorgeous today!"  He winks at her and give her the sweetest smile..

Somin is so shy but can't contain herself and laughed.

During the Press Conference, though lots of medias are present ,HJ and Somin cant hide their happiness. At one point they were able to hold hands under the table. The exchanges of their sweet glance and sweet smile are so obvious that even the medias expeculate that something is going on between the two but no one dared to ask. Questions regarding personal relationship/romance is not allowed. 

The press conference ended smoothly. They dine together in one of the best restaurant that cater celebrities. This kind of restaurant offers privacy,they have private entrance and exit so no one will see them except restaurant staffs.  Hj then brought Somin home. Tomorrow morning Hj will fly to Japan for BOF fanmeet. He's not gonna see Somin for two days.

After two days HJ came back and PK shooting resumes. HJ and Somin are the happiest whenever they are in the shooting venue. No matter how tired they are, the smile on their face never fade, they are enjoying every moments together.  Somin is bubbly and HJ is known for being 4D so there was really no dull moment. During breaks they rest and sleep in the same bed, the pink blanket became their friend,they can hold hand without anyone noticing, those simple touch that make them giggle, and a little cuddle when no one is around. What happened under that blanket, only naughty Hj and naughty Somin know! Sleeping scenes are their favorite, why?( You know why, don't you?..... :D). Staffs and crews are already suspecting a blossoming relationship and they are very supportive. They find them perfect match and just too adorable..

Will it be a smooth sailing relationship, find out in the next few chapters.